[mod] (Not So) Simple Shafts

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 6:34 PM, NICE DOWS said:

Hi, I wonder if what is the major difference between "Simple Shafts -Carnalitas", "Simple Shafts for Her" and Not-So-Simple Slit and Shaft (this mod)? As I had been user for all three of them a long time ago, but for the sake of logistics I switch to using just this one, as it provides everything I needed, slit and shafts. 

@myname789 Do let me know what to edit as I don't know what to change if I were to work on those.

AFAIK:

Simple Shafts Carnalitas just added support for Carnalitas' body traits

Simple Shafts for Her added support for futa characters (but the dong itself is just a basic clothes accessory, which is why it looks so bad)

And the last one was me adding all the stuff  @wuffleton posted (and sometimes deleted) and combining it into one package. At spme point I had to remove the ruler designer things though.

Can confirm futa penises are not affected by traits. Hm, I'll have a look.

Edited by yoyoman69

@myname789 I fixed Carnalitas traits not affecting futa penises. female_body.asset was lacking blendshapes that referred to penis size. I just added a few lines. They still look horrible.

Screenshot(47).jpg.1b6407b523d6a340ccb57d13b2f4d484.jpg

Additionally, I removed the reference to the old ss_male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds in male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01 that @NICE DOWS removed due to it causing a CTD.

I have no idea what the "move away" blendshape does there or why the file is even needed though.

Just drop the gfx folder inside into your Simple Slits + Shafts' folder. If you did it right, it should replace the files.

@NICE DOWS As everything seems to be more or less in order I think you should add your latest archive (you can include this fix) to the download section of your post. Prowling through these pages might be a bit tedious for those who just want to download the mod. Thanks for updating it.

SS + SH futa fix.zip

Edited by yoyoman69
On 6/8/2023 at 11:58 AM, Undertalk said:

Перевел Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.9] на русский т.к. в моде он сломан.... Если будут ошибки мб исправлю или сами ковыряйте файлы. Я все сказал.

russian.rar 600 B · 32 downloads

I wonder if you would prefer me to add the Russian language patch to the community update?

8 hours ago, yoyoman69 said:

@myname789 I fixed Carnalitas traits not affecting futa penises. female_body.asset was lacking blendshapes that referred to penis size. I just added a few lines. They still look horrible.

Screenshot(47).jpg.1b6407b523d6a340ccb57d13b2f4d484.jpg

Additionally, I removed the reference to the old ss_male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds in male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01 that @NICE DOWS removed due to it causing a CTD.

I have no idea what the "move away" blendshape does there or why the file is even needed though.

Just drop the gfx folder inside into your Simple Slits + Shafts' folder. If you did it right, it should replace the files.

@NICE DOWS As everything seems to be more or less in order I think you should add your latest archive (you can include this fix) to the download section of your post. Prowling through these pages might be a bit tedious for those who just want to download the mod. Thanks for updating it.

SS + SH futa fix.zip 15.37 kB · 3 downloads

Sounds great to me. I will check with everyone to see if I can get all patches together.

Community Update (Not So) Simple Shafts Community Update and Patches 1.10.1

Added Update from @yoyoman69

CTD fix for Simple Slit and Shaft

Added Carnality compatibility to read penis size

Move the latest community update link here (with download link added to the old simple-slit and shaft forum)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a update named [1.10] that provide compatibility patches for various mod with (Not So) Simple Shafts authored by @wuffleton.

Please keep in mind that the original mod wasn't updated since 2020 so it is NOT COMPATIBLE with latest CK3, but you can find the link to the community update within this post.

DO NOT MIX this mod with CBO as they edit the same thing.

Analysis of this mod

Pros:
+ Comes with leaf removed

+ Lite: only graphics changes are included, absolutely no impact on performance
+ Compatible: compatible with almost all mods on steam as well as carnalities, patches are available to make the rest compatible

+ Simple Changes: Community updates and patches can be expected to be released within days

Cons:

--- No animation: All you got is to undress the characters or see them more nude than normal

--- Existing Known Bug: Shrink Mesh and Animation doesn't work properly

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY UPDATE HERE]
The community update for (Not So) Simple Shafts is provided at the link: 

These patches and community update are only meant to keep the mod alive and available for all, since I am not the Original Author @wuffleton and I tried reaching @wuffleton for approval but failed as @wuffleton haven't logged in since 2021.

I am uploading the community update at the forum of (Not So) Simple Shafts as it is not my own mod, and it was already built on great modder @yoyoman69 who made the (Not So) Simple Shafts 1.7. 

I am happy to take down the patches and updates when forum moderator and original author(s) has return or request the removal, no reason required.

[INSTRUCTION FOR PATCHES HERE]

Installation guide:

1. Unzip Community Update of (Not So) Simple Shafts (Check version to be [1.10]) to mod folder

2. Unzip Patches for (Not So) Simple Shafts (Check version to be [1.10] to mod folder, like POD SS Patch)

3. Arrange the mod sequence at launch as
--1. [Your MOD]
--2. [(Not So) Simple Shafts]
--3. [(Not So) Simple Shafts PATCHES]

Example:
--1. Prince of Darkness 
--2. (Not So) Simple Shafts [1.10] ND
--3. POD SS Patch

For undressing, use Undress

Currently Compatible Mods:
No changes needed:
1. A Game of Thrones*

2. Oriental Empires
3. The Fallen Eagle - 'Omens from the Eastern Steppes' Update
4. The Witcher's Realms*
5. Tales of Ireland*

* Main Mod not updated to 1.10 [Tested to be "functional" with (Not So) Simple Shafts [1.10] ND; 1.9 mods seem to be able to run on 1.10 with limitations]

Patches Available:
1. Shogunate [See Shogunate SS PATCH]
2. Princes of Darkness [See POD SS PATCH]

Pending main mod update to 1.10 (Patch cannot be made as the mod themselves are not compatible with 1.10)
1. Elder Kings 2

2. LotR: Realms in Exile
3. Warcraft: Guardians of Azeroth Reforged (Release Alpha)

[INSTRUCTION FOR COMMUNITY UPDATE - Same as the one in forum post]

Installation guide:

1. Remove earlier installation, backup elsewhere if applicable

2. Unzip the folder at mod folder.

3. No path change needed
4. DO NOT use it with CBO as they edit the same thing

[5.] Unlike CBO, this mod is compatible with most mods that doesn't edit body or animation, including A Game of Throne, Eastern Empire, Fall of Rome, Witcher, etc.

(Personally I love CBO for animations, but the compatibility issues with custom clothes cause me only able to play with vanilla, instead of ahem... animation of Sauron ahem...)

[6]. Minor patch is needed for overhaul mod that edit body or add animation, like LotR: Realms in Exile, Elder Kings 2, Prince of Darkness, Shogunate

Fixes:

1. Updated to Crusader King 1.10.0 Quill, added support for new animation like emotion_teen_cry_loop1 and body_emotion_stressed_teaching_loop1

2. There is no shrink animation as the  @wuffleton  didn't include them, thus graphic will glitch for everyone if native shrink animation and mesh was enabled.

Early Fixes:

1. Restore the portrait modifer

--> I restored all of them (gene, ethnicities, portrait modifier female penis...), as I previously remove them for the sake of achievement compatibility, which is no longer needed in 1.9* onward

2. Fixed path bug, now a directly unzip will work. 

--> it was my bad as the paradox will auto repath the mod to your local directory upon first launch, so you actually had my own file directory because of that mistake

3. Please note REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS INSTALLATION!!!! Do NOT overwrite

--> back up else where if needed

--> the CTD is caused by files named [ss_male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] and [female_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] in the earlier version of Simple Slits + Simple Shafts 1.7

--> Either you have a fresh installation, or manually remove all of those file, otherwise the game will continue to CTD because of those files

--> Having incorrect asset from earlier version will give you a direct ctd upon launch

No idea if female penis work as I haven't checked their corresponding reference in asset files [Tested by community to be working]

Please give credit to the original author, I only play test, debug, edit the asset and made compatibility files.

PPS I know quite a lot of users of this site doesn't visit the forum so most are waiting for the update in the download section, but I don't think I am entitled to update this project there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.cdbd132d04e0fc5881b0e95c228e16ee.png

Screenshot that the update is working for CK3 1.10.1 , photo is the demo using Simple Shaft+Slit 1.10.1: A female Byzantine Empress with with new drunk animation and gardens background to prove the screenshot is up-to-date 

Edited by NICE DOWS

@NICE DOWS I have a question about 1.10 vs 1.10.1, if I don't use Carnalitas and don't care about females with dicks, is the latest version 1.10.1 needed for any other corrections/updates besides this? 

I have not had any issues as far as I've seen with the 1.10 version other than the western fighting pants with the  problem of the penis poking out for everyone, but that's been a problem for quite awhile now.

It really seems like there should be a way to specify when they have a penis and when they shouldn't.  move away???

Edited by spunkypuppy
On 9/13/2023 at 9:30 AM, spunkypuppy said:

@NICE DOWS I have a question about 1.10 vs 1.10.1, if I don't use Carnalitas and don't care about females with dicks, is the latest version 1.10.1 needed for any other corrections/updates besides this? 

I have not had any issues as far as I've seen with the 1.10 version other than the western fighting pants with the  problem of the penis poking out for everyone, but that's been a problem for quite awhile now.

It really seems like there should be a way to specify when they have a penis and when they shouldn't.  move away???

I think you are good for the update, there isn't need unless you are seeing ctd.

The western fighting pants require custom code that detect a specific set of clothing/event/occasion which I don't have time to tackle at the moment, plus there are proper testing after updating those.

If you have T&T and want a 95% fix for the fighting pants issue I edited this file 02_penis.txt  located ...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Simple Slits + Simple Shafts\gfx\portraits\trait_portrait_modifiers.  It now has the default penis size for all to be smaller.   It works for most all characters except for guys that are very skinny that looks like a tear in his britches. 

I change this code:

average_penis = {
        trigger = {
            OR = {
                has_game_rule = carn_dt_enabled
                has_game_rule = carn_dt_disabled
            }
            #has_game_rule = carn_dt_enabled
        }
        traits = {} # Matches anything not hit by cases above

dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = modify_multiply
                gene = gene_bs_penis_size
                value = 0.20
            }
            morph = {
                mode = modify
                value = 0.40
            }

To this:

average_penis = {

#traits = {} # Matches anything not hit by cases above

dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = modify_multiply
                value = 0.10
            }
            morph = {
                mode = modify
                value = 0.30
            }
        }   
    }

Plus I removed all the other carn_dt_enabled penis trait sizes in the file, as I do not use it (that step probably was not necessary because the game rule is not enable anyway). 

In my opinion it actually looks better and more realistic than having a foot long don. 

However I did make it possible to have the long don options and select the other sizes via the barber shop.  BTW Carnalitas is not needed for this to work.   I added this file and this folder:  ...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Simple Slits + Simple Shafts\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers

image.png.1c318e2c81d340555b066acc3d508237.png

02_penis.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, spunkypuppy said:

@luostogi as far as I can tell, the only thing to update would be the version number.

If you have Notepadd++ you can update the version number for the .mod file.

Hi, just in case, I double checked the meshes are not conflicting. This is the file, it is the same one uploaded here (Not So) Simple Shafts Community Update and Patches - Crusader Kings 3 - LoversLab 

Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.11].zip

I am having an issue where the ladies are smoothed over like Barbies.

Only mods are this and better barbershop.

Any ideas what is causing this and/or how to fix it?

image.png
edit: I have made sure the mod was a fresh install, not overwriting anything. I also tried disabling the barbershop mod. I messed with my graphical settings a bit. None of that fixed it so any help would be appreciated.

Edited by luostogi
update

@NICE DOWS hi, I have a few questions,

I noticed that in your latest version 1.11 download, it no longer has (common/  both the ethnicities or genes folderrs) and (gfx/portraits/ both accessories or trait_portrait_modifiers folders).  Are they not needed?  Was that only for the female penis? 

I thought that these files are what determined the size of the male penis and how the penis size was set in the create you ruler editor.

Also I see that the code in the asset file for the female body had the default value changed from 1.0 to 0.5:

### Simple Slits ###
    attribute = { name = "bs_body_pussy"                    blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pussy" default = 0.5 }

What effect does this have?

Thanks, just curious ?

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 10:55 AM, spunkypuppy said:

@NICE DOWS hi, I have a few questions,

I noticed that in your latest version 1.11 download, it no longer has (common/  both the ethnicities or genes folderrs) and (gfx/portraits/ both accessories or trait_portrait_modifiers folders).  Are they not needed?  Was that only for the female penis? 

I thought that these files are what determined the size of the male penis and how the penis size was set in the create you ruler editor.

Also I see that the code in the asset file for the female body had the default value changed from 1.0 to 0.5:

### Simple Slits ###
    attribute = { name = "bs_body_pussy"                    blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pussy" default = 0.5 }

What effect does this have?

Thanks, just curious ?

As far as I know this is the reference to use the vagina texture the mod added.

As for the 0.5, it only changes the default, which was a thing in older version of CK3. In fact I will consider removing it as the newest update in CBO and CK3 no longer has this value

On 9/20/2023 at 12:26 PM, spunkypuppy said:

If you have T&T and want a 95% fix for the fighting pants issue I edited this file 02_penis.txt  located ...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Simple Slits + Simple Shafts\gfx\portraits\trait_portrait_modifiers.  It now has the default penis size for all to be smaller.   It works for most all characters except for guys that are very skinny that looks like a tear in his britches. 

I change this code:

average_penis = {
        trigger = {
            OR = {
                has_game_rule = carn_dt_enabled
                has_game_rule = carn_dt_disabled
            }
            #has_game_rule = carn_dt_enabled
        }
        traits = {} # Matches anything not hit by cases above

dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = modify_multiply
                value = 0.20
            }
            morph = {
                mode = modify
                value = 0.40
            }

To this:

average_penis = {

#traits = {} # Matches anything not hit by cases above

dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = modify_multiply
                value = 0.10
            }
            morph = {
                mode = modify
                value = 0.30
            }
        }   
    }

Plus I removed all the other carn_dt_enabled penis trait sizes in the file, as I do not use it (that step probably was not necessary because the game rule is not enable anyway). 

In my opinion it actually looks better and more realistic than having a foot long don. 

However I did make it possible to have the long don options and select the other sizes via the barber shop.  BTW Carnalitas is not needed for this to work.   I added this file and this folder:  ...\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Simple Slits + Simple Shafts\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers

image.png.1c318e2c81d340555b066acc3d508237.png

02_penis.txt 3.24 kB · 14 downloads

Great work! spunkypuppy I wonder if you want me to add this to a new SS Community Update?

I am also adding some new code, mostly nudity in ruler editor as well as slightly larger range for breast size as some mod tune down body fat so much that everyone is flat chested.

Hi so I noticed with the newest version that the penis size no longer is linked to Penis Traits when using the Carnalitas Mod. It was however in the previous version. Depending on the trait the penis no longer shrinks or grows. You can only change it in the ruler designer.

If possible could you maybe reuplode the previous version until then? It was still working for me with the latest version of the game. Thanks

Edited by puppetmaster111
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 8:41 PM, NICE DOWS said:

Great work! spunkypuppy I wonder if you want me to add this to a new SS Community Update?

I am also adding some new code, mostly nudity in ruler editor as well as slightly larger range for breast size as some mod tune down body fat so much that everyone is flat chested.

Yes, sure that would be great. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 9:15 PM, puppetmaster111 said:

Hi so I noticed with the newest version that the penis size no longer is linked to Penis Traits when using the Carnalitas Mod. It was however in the previous version. Depending on the trait the penis no longer shrinks or grows. You can only change it in the ruler designer.

If possible could you maybe reuplode the previous version until then? It was still working for me with the latest version of the game. Thanks

Hi, thank you for the reminder, I wasn't paying a lot of attention in this.

May I check which exact previous version are you referring to? The OG (Not So) Simple Slit and Shaft, or Not So Simple Slit and Shaft [1.10], [1.11], etc?