[mod] (Not So) Simple Shafts

On 5/12/2023 at 6:32 PM, NICE DOWS said:

Here is the temp update, I had made it based on existing Simple Slit + Shaft, and combine it with the latest version ck3 body.

Simple Slits + Simple Shafts.zip 26.07 MB · 67 downloads

1. This is a temp update from me, but all credit should goes to WaffleIron, WaffleIron is the real champion in making those content and also making the script easy enough to update.

2. I skipped the event and trigger for futa because there are conflicts with 1.9.3 lance update

3. Currently the temp patch contains no script, making it asethtic only, due to change in ck3 game rule, this temp update is also achievement compatible

4. Compatibility with other mod... might as well wait for those mod to be compatible with latest ck3 patch, currently only POD is compatible with 1.9.0.3, and even PoD has issue with naked flags so it is pointless to make Simple Slits compatible 

5. No backward compatibility!!! Do not use this temp update if you are using older version of ck3, I think a working version is already there in earlier post which works from 1.7 to 1.8

Sorry for disappearing. Didn't even know anyone still used this. I see that it's already been updated. The biggest hurdle was fixing the asset files with the last one, but it was not a hard fix. How are things now, with @NICE DOWS's update?

@ditch2030 I doubt they'll update it at this point, since they were online back in 2021 last time...

Edited by yoyoman69
On 5/14/2023 at 7:57 AM, NICE DOWS said:

1. This is a temp update from me, but all credit should goes to WaffleIron, WaffleIron is the real champion in making those content and also making the script easy enough to update.

2. I skipped the event and trigger for futa because there are conflicts with 1.9.3 lance update

3. Currently the temp patch contains no script, making it asethtic only, due to change in ck3 game rule, this temp update is also achievement compatible

4. Compatibility with other mod... might as well wait for those mod to be compatible with latest ck3 patch, currently only POD is compatible with 1.9.0.3, and even PoD has issue with naked flags so it is pointless to make Simple Slits compatible 

5. No backward compatibility!!! Do not use this temp update if you are using older version of ck3, I think a working version is already there in earlier post which works from 1.7 to 1.8

Works on my game, however, traits dont affect penis size. Is there a way to update the Simple Shafts - Carn addon to make traits change penis sizes?

On 5/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, yoyoman69 said:

Sorry for disappearing. Didn't even know anyone still used this. I see that it's already been updated. The biggest hurdle was fixing the asset files with the last one, but it was not a hard fix. How are things now, with @NICE DOWS's update?

@ditch2030 I doubt they'll update it at this point, since they were online back in 2021 last time...

I used your 1.8 update way back when, which worked marvelously, thank you for that one.

NICE DOWS' update works. The penis and the slits show up in game just fine. However, there are no penis sliders and carn traits dont affect the size at all.

I believe it's missing the gene files, but I'm not a coder, I only make interface related mods hehe

Would love it if you had the chance to look into this. Thanks in advance, and thank you NICE DOWS for the initial update :)

Edit: I should add... I tried using the old 1.8 version that had penis size morphing, then replacing the old files with the NICE DOWS update. Just a shot in the dark. The penis size changes, but the game CTDs when going into barbershop and getting the character naked.

Edited by lucas182
On 5/21/2023 at 11:05 PM, lucas182 said:

I used your 1.8 update way back when, which worked marvelously, thank you for that one.

NICE DOWS' update works. The penis and the slits show up in game just fine. However, there are no penis sliders and carn traits dont affect the size at all.

I believe it's missing the gene files, but I'm not a coder, I only make interface related mods hehe

Would love it if you had the chance to look into this. Thanks in advance, and thank you NICE DOWS for the initial update :)

Edit: I should add... I tried using the old 1.8 version that had penis size morphing, then replacing the old files with the NICE DOWS update. Just a shot in the dark. The penis size changes, but the game CTDs when going into barbershop and getting the character naked.

i cant get it working . it just says " The path in this mods descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" 

did you come across this ?

2 hours ago, swiftpython said:

i cant get it working . it just says " The path in this mods descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" 

did you come across this ?

open the .mod file in notepad and fix the directory path so it points to the correct mod folder

Hmm.  That's useful  But for those of us who aren't coders, what text do we substitute to get it to point to 'the correct mod folder'?  Any help deeply appreciated.  I would like to get this brilliant mod back up and running

20 hours ago, Waleran said:

Hmm.  That's useful  But for those of us who aren't coders, what text do we substitute to get it to point to 'the correct mod folder'?  Any help deeply appreciated.  I would like to get this brilliant mod back up and running

When you open the .mod file in notepad there needs to be a line that says path= followed by the file location of the folder for the mod in question. The easiest way to get this is to click on that mod's folder and click a button in your file explorer that says "copy path" and paste it after the =. If you do it this way you also have to change all of the forward slashes into back slashes for it to work. If you do that it should fix issues with the path.
Here is the final line of my .mod file for an example.

path="C:/Users/luostogi/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings III/mod/Simple Slits + Simple Shafts"

Can attest that Wafflelron's and Nice Dows' version works on v.1.9. At least on v1.9.4. I did something wrong in the beginning in the previous v1.9.2 and the game crashed every time I opened a window of a nude character. Maybe the load order, maybe there was a mod leftover from an older version, who knows. Now everything seems fine. Also, a path change is needed as mentioned in the post above.

Edited by AngerMan

This is my latest update. named [1.9], still waiting for @wuffleton to return and update for the actual download section.

Installation guide:

1.Remove earlier installation, backup elsewhere if applicable

2. Unzip the folder at mod folder.

3. No path change needed for this update

Fixes:

1. Restore the portrait modifer

--> I restored all of them (gene, ethnicities, portrait modifier female penis...), as I previously remove them for the sake of achievement compatibility, which is no longer needed in 1.9* onward

2. Fixed path bug, now a directly unzip will work. 

--> it was my bad as the paradox will auto repath the mod to your local directory upon first launch, so you actually had my own file directory because of that mistake

3. Please note REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS INSTALLATION!!!! Do NOT overwrite

--> back up else where if needed

--> the CTD is caused by files named [ss_male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] and [female_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] in the earlier version of Simple Slits + Simple Shafts 1.7

--> Either you have a fresh installation, or manually remove all of those file, otherwise the game will continue to CTD because of those files

--> Having incorrect asset from earlier version will give you a direct ctd upon launch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No idea if female penis work as I haven't checked their corresponding reference in asset files

Please give credit to the original author, I only play test, debug, edit the asset and made compatibility files.

PPS I know quite a lot of users of this site doesn't visit the forum so most are waiting for the update in the download section, but I don't think I am entitled to update this project there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot that the update is working for CK3 1.9.1 , photo is the demo using Simple Shaft+Slit 1.9 on 2 historical favorites, recreation of Lady Godiva using Duchess Mathilda ❤️ (1066), horse is only introduced in 1.9 so the screenshot is up-to-date 

Screenshot 2023-06-04 164743.png

Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.9].zip

Edited by NICE DOWS
Minor change to update to remove female head for better compatibility with other mods
3 hours ago, DannyKhabi said:

Hi guys, thanks for update! I have a touble with it (on picture). I have only:

Carnalitas

CBO (updated)

Simple shafts + Simple Slits

Can someone explain what the problem?

Screenshot_1.jpg

that probably from having two body altering mods active I'm not sure why your using this and CBO together for as CBO already does penis and Vaginas 

Edited by Reaper Frank

@NICE DOWS Thank you for the update.  I used your 5/12 updated files and shoehorned it into what I already had installed.  Everything is working,  I see that you had updated it again on 6/4, I checked the files of the 1.9 version and see they are basically the same as your 5/12 with the exception of the now included Female parts as well as paths updated .  I don't use the female_penis files (not interested in them) so I didn't make any changes to what I have.

My question is I see that the male_body_asset file was updated by the Paradox  Game on 5/30 and your file was updated on 5/12.   Is there anything in that file that should be updated to match the latest Paradox game vs.?  Also during the TOTO wrestling event the characters are wearing what looks like dark long johns or tights, but the issue is all the guys have their dick shafts popping out.  Is there any way that this could be fixed?

Edited by spunkypuppy

The problem with the wrestling tournament is that the character has no clothes and then the leg wear is add.  The penis pokes out.   If there was a way to turn the penis on or off depending on the situation,  Other wise all of the meshes for the leg wear would have to be modified to accommodate for the extra appendage.

fighting_trousers = {

dna_modifiers = {
            accessory = {
                mode = add
                gene = clothes
                template = no_clothes
                range = { 0 1 } # For the randomness to work correctly
            }
            accessory = {
                mode = add
                gene = legwear
                template = fp1_common_legwear
                range = { 0 1 } # For the randomness to work correctly
            }
        }    
        weight = {
            base = 0
            modifier = {
                add = 1000
                should_be_topless_portrait_trigger = yes
            }
        }
    }

I figured out how to remove the penis and balls so that they do not poke through with this code:

penis_sizes = {
usage = customization
interface_position = 18

no_penis_balls = {

dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = modify_multiply
                gene = gene_bs_penis_size
                value = 0.10
            }
        }
         dna_modifiers = {
            morph = {
                mode = replace
                gene = gene_bs_eunuch
                template = is_eunuch
                value = 1.0
            }
        }
        is_valid_custom = {
            is_adult = yes
            is_male = yes
        }   
    }

}

What I don't know how to do is to implement it in to the leg wear code.  Another issue I found is because this mod does not have shrink meshes for legs and feet if the character has muscles greater that 0% he will start to rip his pants in the rear.

Can anyone help me figure out how to use this coding:

add_character_flag = {
    flag = dna_change_example_modifier
}

or this coding:

outfit_tags = {

I tried but it doesn't seem to work based on this guide reading, Changing appearance through scripts.

• 1 month later...

This is my latest update. named [1.10] Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.10] ND.zip, still waiting for @wuffleton to return and update for the actual download section. 

Installation guide:

1. Remove earlier installation, backup elsewhere if applicable

2. Unzip the folder at mod folder.

3. No path change needed
4. DO NOT use it with CBO as they edit the same thing

[5.] Unlike CBO, this mod is compatible with most mods that doesn't edit body or animation, including A Game of Throne, Eastern Empire, Fall of Rome, Witcher, etc.

(Personally I love CBO for animations, but the compatibility issues with custom clothes cause me only able to play with vanilla, instead of ahem... animation of Sauron ahem...)

[6]. Minor patch is needed for overhaul mod that edit body or add animation, like LotR: Realms in Exile, Elder Kings 2, Prince of Darkness, Shogunate

Fixes:

1. Updated to Crusader King 1.10.0 Quill, added support for new animation like emotion_teen_cry_loop1 and body_emotion_stressed_teaching_loop1

2. There is no shrink animation as the  @wuffleton  didn't include them, thus graphic will glitch for everyone if native shrink animation and mesh was enabled.

Early Fixes:

1. Restore the portrait modifer

--> I restored all of them (gene, ethnicities, portrait modifier female penis...), as I previously remove them for the sake of achievement compatibility, which is no longer needed in 1.9* onward

2. Fixed path bug, now a directly unzip will work. 

--> it was my bad as the paradox will auto repath the mod to your local directory upon first launch, so you actually had my own file directory because of that mistake

3. Please note REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS INSTALLATION!!!! Do NOT overwrite

--> back up else where if needed

--> the CTD is caused by files named [ss_male_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] and [female_clothes_secular_western_nudity_01_diffuse.dds] in the earlier version of Simple Slits + Simple Shafts 1.7

--> Either you have a fresh installation, or manually remove all of those file, otherwise the game will continue to CTD because of those files

--> Having incorrect asset from earlier version will give you a direct ctd upon launch

No idea if female penis work as I haven't checked their corresponding reference in asset files [Tested by community to be working]

Please give credit to the original author, I only play test, debug, edit the asset and made compatibility files.

PPS I know quite a lot of users of this site doesn't visit the forum so most are waiting for the update in the download section, but I don't think I am entitled to update this project there. 

Screenshot that the update is working for CK3 1.10.0 , photo is the demo using Simple Shaft+Slit 1.10: Infanta Elvira Fernandez of Castille with reading animation and university as background to prove the screenshot is up-to-date  Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.10] ND.zip

image.png.6e2cd525f35bfeeffe1bdfb850c021f0.png

Simple Slits + Simple Shafts [1.10] ND.zip

Edited by NICE DOWS

@WaffleIron I wonder if I can post the community updates on downloads, just to keep the project alive as it is much harder to find files attached in attachments.

I actually made and extensively tested compatibility patch with many popular mods, those patch i can claim to be my own creation but they are pointless without the latest community update of not so simple slit.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:13 AM, myname789 said:

@NICE DOWS Can you also update "Simple Shafts - Carnalitas" and "Simple Shafts for Her" mods? They're currently half working for me; they don't crash but the different trait sizes aren't changing anything on the model.

Hi, I wonder if what is the major difference between "Simple Shafts -Carnalitas", "Simple Shafts for Her" and Not-So-Simple Slit and Shaft (this mod)? As I had been user for all three of them a long time ago, but for the sake of logistics I switch to using just this one, as it provides everything I needed, slit and shafts. 

@myname789 Do let me know what to edit as I don't know what to change if I were to work on those.

Edited by NICE DOWS