[mod] (Not So) Simple Shafts

51 minutes ago, yoyoman69 said:

Do you have that old version stored somewhere perchance? I can add the shapes to the asset files theoretically, if they're compatible.

It was on the first pages of this topic, but here is one of variants of this mod.

And also it is possible to adjust this mod for clotres. For example, as in attached txt file (gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers).

simple_shafts-old.rar

01_legwear.txt

Edited by Getleh

I noticed if you didn't enable Carnaltias traits in game rules, it would give most Western rulers micro penises for some reason.

I updated the mod with a temporary fix to enable the average penise size for every ruler if the traits are not enabled.

Or just drop 02_penis.txt it in Simple Shafts + Slits/gfx/portraits/trat_portrait_modifiers and replace it, if you don't want to download the full archive again.

02_penis.txt Simple Slits + Shafts 1.7.zip

• 1 month later...

I made a compatch with Elder Kings 2. It rather rough, i changed legs of all beast races to human ones, also male_bs_body_no_portrait_self.mesh file do not work good - but i'm too bad in blender to fix it (ideally it must make characters with no body have no body at all rathe then glitches). But it is better, than nothing.

EK-SS compatch.zip

On 11/13/2022 at 9:40 AM, Getleh said:

I made a compatch with Elder Kings 2. It rather rough, i changed legs of all beast races to human ones, also male_bs_body_no_portrait_self.mesh file do not work good - but i'm too bad in blender to fix it (ideally it must make characters with no body have no body at all rathe then glitches). But it is better, than nothing.

EK-SS compatch.zip 29.87 MB · 8 downloads

Oh nice thank you. I was hoping somehow this would work with Elder Kings.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:40 AM, Getleh said:

EK-SS compatch.zip 29.87 MB · 53 downloads

It seems to mess with the portraits. Everybody's really bright. It's like they're all under a heat lamp. Turning them orange. Their eyes are a bit weird too.

8 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

It seems to mess with the portraits. Everybody's really bright. It's like they're all under a heat lamp. Turning them orange. Their eyes are a bit weird too.

Sorry, just forgot do delete some files from mod. You can manually delete "jomini_environment" file and folder from gfx/portraits,or use corrected mod.

EK-SS compatch.zip

On 11/24/2022 at 10:08 PM, Lomana said:

Hi thanks for this!

I can't seem to get the com-patch loading, how do you install it and is there a specific load order? 

Hello.

Place folder from .zip and attached file into the folder:

C:/Users/user/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings III/mod

Then add mod to you list. Order is:

-SS

-EK2

-Compatch

EK-SS compatch.mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, MrTumulus said:

Not sure if it's coz of the new update, but I keep getting told the descriptor file isn't working properly

Descriptor file has wrong filepath in it, just edit it in notepad to change the line to path="mod/EK-SS compatch" and it should find it correctly when you load the paradox launcher.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys for keeping this up to date.

I'm an adult and I prefer my nude characters to not look like barbies.

EDIT: Wait since when does this mod change the cheksum?!? What can I do to go back to the non cheksum version?

I just deleted the localization (surprising) and common files and it seems ok enough and does not adjust checksum. What are those for?

Edited by Countrygirlsmakedoo
3 hours ago, Countrygirlsmakedoo said:

Thanks guys for keeping this up to date.

I'm an adult and I prefer my nude characters to not look like barbies.

EDIT: Wait since when does this mod change the cheksum?!? What can I do to go back to the non cheksum version?

I just deleted the localization (surprising) and common files and it seems ok enough and does not adjust checksum. What are those for?

Common folder contains almost all basic functions of the code, localisation contains any text used and displayed in the mod. Removing them will break it.

• 2 weeks later...

I get the 'floating heads' if Simple Slits (women) and Simple Shafts (men) are enabled but not is these are disabled and Simple Shafts - Carnalitas is enabled.

Also, cannot remove the fig leaf from the males, females appear totally nude but with genetalia.

Load Order is 

Fullscreen Barbershop

Carnalistas

Simple Shafts - Carnalitas

CBO Vanilla

GUK Fix for Carnalitas

CBO CFP Compatibility

Carnalitas Traits Tweaks

NudeOutfit

I am also officially an idiot - even though I have Carnalitas installed - it appears that my game is not picking it up as I cannot enable it (it does not show up as a campaign option on starting a new game).

It has the Yellow Triangle in the Launcher menu so I assume that's the reason?

I have the GUK FIX for Carnalitas installed just below Carnalitas though....

17 hours ago, Bam_Bam_65 said:

I am also officially an idiot - even though I have Carnalitas installed - it appears that my game is not picking it up as I cannot enable it (it does not show up as a campaign option on starting a new game).

It has the Yellow Triangle in the Launcher menu so I assume that's the reason?

I have the GUK FIX for Carnalitas installed just below Carnalitas though....

The yellow warning just tells you it was last updated for an earlier version, which we already know, otherwise there wouldn't be a fix patch.

If you're not seeing the game rules, then the mod either isn't installed in the correct location or the launcher is failing to find it currently (which is a bug with the launcher sometimes).

Try here for troubleshooting your installation of manual mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/202374-manually-installing-ck3-mods-how-to-troubleshooting/

Interestingly the yellow triangle has disappeared.

Carnalitas still does not work.

Its installed in the correct location and there are no special characters in the file path.

I've checked the file paths and tried both ways (full path and mod/modname path) and no difference.

The error log means nothing to me I'm afraid.  

Edited by Bam_Bam_65
  • 3 months later...

Here is the temp update, I had made it based on existing Simple Slit + Shaft, and combine it with the latest version ck3 body.

[File Removed for New Update is Available]

Edited by NICE DOWS
Post obsolete because of content update, remove to avoid confusion