[mod] (Not So) Simple Shafts

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 1:41 AM, NICE DOWS said:

Hi, thank you for the reminder, I wasn't paying a lot of attention in this.

May I check which exact previous version are you referring to? The OG (Not So) Simple Slit and Shaft, or Not So Simple Slit and Shaft [1.10], [1.11], etc?

I've noticed the same issue. The newest version of the mod (1.11.3) did not correspond with caranlitas traits. The size of the penis seems to be completely random. Is it possible to fix it somehow?

Updated Recommended.

New Mesh and animation has been added for CK3 Body Asset File.

1. Updated for CK3 1.12.1 [Scythe]

2. Minor Bug fix attempted for Carn Compatibility

Edited by NICE DOWS
On 2/20/2024 at 1:12 PM, swiftpython said:

could we get complex slits working with this

Haha, just use CBO, I keep Simple Slit Updated because it took time and effort to make compatibility for CBO with many total conversion mods I love.

Especially AGOT, EK2, POD, LoTR, Shogunates, it took so long for CBO to be compatible with them, so it is impossible to see sexy time with those mods.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:57 PM, Quitschibo said:

I have this weird bug, where my Lord will have melee tournament trousers on and my lady will wear rags instead of getting naked.
Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thank you in advance.

This mod only replaces the asset, and parameters, there shouldn't be anything changed for tournament.

Though, I will look into it,

please also try to update to latest 1.12.1 ver to see if the ck3 new animation is updated correctly

On 1/27/2024 at 10:51 AM, Angleeye said:

Can there please be an option to have futa characters without Carnalitas, or at least explain how mods can add futa characters without Carnalitas?

That might be difficult, as Carn use trait and hidden tag to trigger the correct keyword, like "female_bs_body_penis_size_min", thus if you want futa keyword that wasn't in the base game, you need to edit gene and ethnicity to properly add and use those keyword ingame.

Due to the time it takes, I usually just use Carnalitas, and disable all other option except the one I want.

On 2/24/2024 at 11:18 AM, nelson2111 said:

I've noticed the same issue. The newest version of the mod (1.11.3) did not correspond with caranlitas traits. The size of the penis seems to be completely random. Is it possible to fix it somehow?

My sincere apologies on these issues, I am not a futa user myself, thus all I did is keep the asset files up to date from 1.7 to our current 1.12.

In principle, I tried to avoid adding too many scripts and modifiers as the complexity will increase effort for future update and compatibility with other mods (in that case, we can simply use CBO which has more feature but less compatibilities, I persoanlly rotate between the 2)

I will look into this issue after work, my estimate is modifiers to reference carn and penis size being obsolete or incorrectly replaced, should take ~2 hr to fix and test.

3 hours ago, swiftpython said:

Thanks for same day update but is this working properly for everyone ?

I'm just getting totally messed up and glitched out bodies for males only. females seem to be fine

You are right. Fixed now.

Thank you for the quick response.
I tested this mod with AGOT again, which I know used to work fine together in the past. I am playing on version 1.11.5 still.
Nonetheless I still face the same issue. Undressing male creates black trousers, undressing female creates prisoner rags. I assume it has to do with AGOT.

In case anyone finds a solution, please drop a message here. :)

On 3/7/2024 at 4:45 AM, Quitschibo said:

Thank you for the quick response.
I tested this mod with AGOT again, which I know used to work fine together in the past. I am playing on version 1.11.5 still.
Nonetheless I still face the same issue. Undressing male creates black trousers, undressing female creates prisoner rags. I assume it has to do with AGOT.

In case anyone finds a solution, please drop a message here. :)

I ocassionally saw that too. Likely a culture-ethnicity change that will add trousers. Will fix in the weekend with a dedicated AGOT fix

ok thanks. However I noticed that it only semi works, at least for me. The changes in the editor are now noticable. But the Carnalitas traits still don't have any effect on size.

edit: never mind figured it out 🙂

also had a look in the files ... seems like the triggers are missing in the newer update. Could that be the issue?

Edited by puppetmaster111
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2024/3/9 at AM1点56分, NICE DOWS said:

我偶尔也看到过。很可能是一种文化--种族的改变,会增加裤子。将在周末用一个专用的修复

image.png.ac41ab23686d455e3a8ec39315e96420.pngPlease help me, everyone is like this...

umm why only monkey dicks 😆 Even the Jew religion o.O to this days still a requirement even with modern hygiene.  Most of the major religion back then Catholic Jews Arabs push circumcision's so you did not have you unwashed army for weeks or month on end all get cripple with "cheese" infections 🤣 Even west civ monkey dick only became common in the late 1990s o.O  

On 3/14/2024 at 9:10 PM, puppetmaster111 said:

ok thanks. However I noticed that it only semi works, at least for me. The changes in the editor are now noticable. But the Carnalitas traits still don't have any effect on size.

edit: never mind figured it out 🙂

also had a look in the files ... seems like the triggers are missing in the newer update. Could that be the issue?

@NICE DOWSSince the update posted on 5th March, everyone has had stumpy penises, no matter what value is set. puppetmaster111 here seems to have found the issue. May we please have an update?

Edited by Dano_Guy