Cyberpunk 2077 PC Requirements

So CDPR just dropped the requirements to play the game https://steamcommunity.com/games/1091500/announcements/detail/2908719181635899232 and I'm not knowledgeable at all about this sort of thing and was wondering if my PC can play it. Here are my PC specs: 

Spoiler

Processor:

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X Processor (12x 3.5GHZ/32MB L3 Cache)

Motherboard:

GIGABYTE AORUS X399 Gaming 7 -- 4x PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x8, 2x USB 3.1 Gen2, 8x USB 3.1 Gen1, 3x M.2, RGB, WiFi

Memory:

32 GB [16 GB x2] DDR4-3000 Memory Module - Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory

Video Card:

AMD Radeon RX 580 - 8GB (VR-Ready) - Single Card

Primary Hard Drive:

1 TB Hard Drive -- 32MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

All you need to do is compare the numbers (GB for RAM and GPU, cores and GHz for CPU). If you don't know the specific numbers for any of your parts just google or find the manufacturer website for details (ex. your CPU).

Edit: there is also this website which detects your hardware and tells you if you meet the minimum/recommended specifications for the game. It might ask you to install a program so the website can gather the relevant info. It's highly accurate and a good way to check requirements for several games in a few seconds (you don't need to manually check game requirements, system specs, etc.).

On 9/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, Just Don't said:

All you need to do is compare the numbers (GB for RAM and GPU, cores and GHz for CPU). If you don't know the specific numbers for any of your parts just google or find the manufacturer website for details (ex. your CPU).

Edit: there is also this website which detects your hardware and tells you if you meet the minimum/recommended specifications for the game. It might ask you to install a program so the website can gather the relevant info. It's highly accurate and a good way to check requirements for several games in a few seconds (you don't need to manually check game requirements, system specs, etc.).

Anyone using Windows can also check their Systems page in the Settings (though that maybe just show the processors and memory) or just use the Steam Survey feature to find out one's system's stats.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:52 AM, Jeff_9 said:

I was expecting the recommended specs to be a bit higher.

The Recommended specs are rarely what is needed for the highest graphical quality and performance these days. It is likely what is needed to avoid having to forfeit too much graphical fidelity for game play fluidity. 

24 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

The Recommended specs are rarely what is needed for the highest graphical quality and performance these days. It is likely what is needed to avoid having to forfeit too much graphical fidelity for game play fluidity. 

Unless specified, recommended specs means 1080p 60fps high settings (not very high/ultra). I never put that much stock in them. R* tends to be the least reliable.