[mod] Rimnudeworld

note to self:  NOT RELEASES!

https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces/releases

MAIN!

https://github.com/RimWorld-CCL-Reborn/AlienRaces/

edit: I am at fault for saying things I didn't understand. considering how many people throw shade at mod creators who have tried to answered questions non-stop. I too.. would just stop answering every message in steamworkshop discussions and comments. 

I'll be honest and say I forgot I even posted this link

the All Your Base tool is invaluble.

You ALL must be bigots.png

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
I'm actually the dumbass for forgetting this post.
On 5/21/2021 at 2:54 AM, Tory187 said:

Both of you seem to be using Animation Framework and its outdated. Updating that should solve this issue. If not make sure your HAR is fully updated and make sure you dont have two versions of it. A duplicate of a mod can load even when not specifically targeted to load, often the outdated version gets loaded, Murphy's law and all.

Reinstaled all the mods, removed all previous versions in folders, tried to instal mods one at time - the pawns still don't fuck and stay naked with the clothes in inventory. Downloaded the last versions of mods. Game version is 1.2.2900?

2 hours ago, ArchexWоlf said:

Hello. Does anyone know what is wrong with the Forgotten Realms - Minotaur patch? The console displays the following message.

Forgotten Realms - Minotaur - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2516678618&searchtext=

NudePatch-ForgottenRealmsMinotaur.xml 47.61 kB · 1 download

image.png.c8fe193b7d26de15bda783db92777dc2.png

Wrong defName. 

Its "FR_Alien_Minotaur"

but you have "FR_Minotaur"

I think you confused a pawnkind for the race defName.

Edited by Tory187
On 6/6/2021 at 2:05 AM, kimbilmo said:

Reinstaled all the mods, removed all previous versions in folders, tried to instal mods one at time - the pawns still don't fuck and stay naked with the clothes in inventory. Downloaded the last versions of mods. Game version is 1.2.2900?

When you say you are getting latest versions of mods are you making absolute certain you are getting latest HAR? The link to get it on github on its steam page doesnt take you to latest. The one in the "Releases" page is not latest and will not work. use link on animation framework thread page for latest HAR.

On 6/5/2021 at 3:31 PM, oryzabyanwas said:

why when i using cloth mod, it become like this?

Screenshot (79).png

This, this nightmare here, is due to you having facial animation loaded after rjw animation. Looks like someone didnt get the memo to load rjw mods last.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Wrong defName. 

Its "FR_Alien_Minotaur"

but you have "FR_Minotaur"

I think you confused a pawnkind for the race defName.

Thanks, it worked. But the bodies of minotaurs are larger than human bodies, and their genitals look strange ... Is it possible to change this, and if so, how can I do it?

image.png.20161b80fa1205452dab8bf80632b864.png

8 hours ago, ArchexWоlf said:

Thanks, it worked. But the bodies of minotaurs are larger than human bodies, and their genitals look strange ... Is it possible to change this, and if so, how can I do it?

image.png.20161b80fa1205452dab8bf80632b864.png

You have to change the offsets for the parts in the patch file. Offsets are listed at the end of every body part section. Devmode in game has a window that allows you to adjust offsets and then you can use the numbers it provides to let you know what to change the offsets to in the patch. This particualar window lags a metric shitton if you have multiple race mods. You should just have minotaurs active when doing this. Another option is join the rjw discord and go to the rimnude channel and check pins. There is a tool/program that lets you view body parts on body textures and gives you the offset data you can use for the patch.

21 hours ago, Tory187 said:

You have to change the offsets for the parts in the patch file. Offsets are listed at the end of every body part section. Devmode in game has a window that allows you to adjust offsets and then you can use the numbers it provides to let you know what to change the offsets to in the patch. This particualar window lags a metric shitton if you have multiple race mods. You should just have minotaurs active when doing this. Another option is join the rjw discord and go to the rimnude channel and check pins. There is a tool/program that lets you view body parts on body textures and gives you the offset data you can use for the patch.

Hm, thanks. I'll see what I can do about it.

For some reason, the breasts and penis textures work, but the vagina ones dont. 

I look in the character editor mod, and I can see them on the pawn there, but in game, the vagina doesnt show up, while the breasts do.

They are human pawns, I dont have any alien race mods. The only mod that may change anything in regards to the def is vanilla hair expanded, but thats it. 

Any ideas on why they wont show? 

rjw.png

rjw2.png

5 hours ago, ihazmeatball said:

For some reason, the breasts and penis textures work, but the vagina ones dont. 

I look in the character editor mod, and I can see them on the pawn there, but in game, the vagina doesnt show up, while the breasts do.

They are human pawns, I dont have any alien race mods. The only mod that may change anything in regards to the def is vanilla hair expanded, but thats it. 

Any ideas on why they wont show? 

rjw.png

rjw2.png

not using RNW 2.1. Look for the latest version of rimnude. its not hosted in normal spot. You should be using the list compiled by Skomer here. 

On 6/21/2021 at 8:43 AM, unitedcrew_ said:

Hey! I've been having this problem whenever I launch rimworld and I really don't know how to fix this, does anybody know how to fix this problem?

rimworld error log.JPG

Click the green "Share logs" button and post that link here.

9 hours ago, thealtmadetogetlewds said:

This mod spits out a metric shitton of red text during booting where it looks for variants and different genital types, could we tweak that? It causes highly bloated log files.

This wont be an issue for next version of RimNude. 

For now you can use this mod by @NeverLucky4Life (Abraxas) Silence_the_HAR.7z  To hide all debug info about bodyaddons getting added for races

If it is red text though that means its looking for RJW race support parts and not finding them. You can get race support or ignore these errors. Next version of RimNude will not cause these errors to show either.

3 hours ago, unitedcrew_ said:

https://gist.github.com/f1765e0ef64503db31b0c285180c9f61 I've added a few mods so there's a few more lines than the original picture I sent

Hmm. Lets try this: delete your copy of RimNude and then download and use this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153268-mod-rimnudeworld/?do=findComment&comment=3252591

Make sure you delete all old files first.

Next, while not being related to this issue, you should replace your Jecstools. Unsub from your copy and sub to this one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2195729899 It is important that you unsub from the old one because rimworld will be confused if you have both.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:42 AM, Tory187 said:

Hmm. Lets try this: delete your copy of RimNude and then download and use this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153268-mod-rimnudeworld/?do=findComment&comment=3252591

Make sure you delete all old files first.

I'm having pretty much that same issue, plus pawns appear nude on the game, along with some glitches like missing graphics in the toolbar.

https://gist.github.com/Gfurst/bf4d6237ca90b53e8d9e47406b21a8de

I returned to Rimworld, updated all the mods and i having the same issue, naked pawns...

Gonna try now that ctrl + F12 thing...

Ok did it...

https://gist.github.com/eb7ce9da581100030d241eece281f5ea

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK, Fixed!

just update your HAR - "Humanoid Alien Races" mod and you are good to go...

Edited by supercaca
15 hours ago, supercaca said:

OK, Fixed!

just update your HAR - "Humanoid Alien Races" mod and you are good to go...

I see, so this is where the confusion might be coming from, on the Alien Races git, you have the "released" version which is dated from october last year, but the main source which has been updated till a couple of weeks ago. Is this the issue?

3 hours ago, gfurst said:

I see, so this is where the confusion might be coming from, on the Alien Races git, you have the "released" version which is dated from october last year, but the main source which has been updated till a couple of weeks ago. Is this the issue?

I have the steam version.

But now i have another problem, and the most accurate recent info for someone having the same issue leads me to this thread >>>

And if you see the final answer tells that the problem come from NL Facial Animation... if you dig more you realize that probably has something to do with the Humanoid Alien Races also.... So here i am... redownloading facial stuff for trying...

But the most probably thing will be NL Chibi face mods... Wich it is better tham nothing.