[mod] Wicked Debauchery

Wicked Debauchery

• adds virginity trait to game along with game rule : wd:virginity : enable/disable
  • add a event for mother(or guardian)/son and father(or guardian)/daughter coming of age birthday (practical sex education)
  • changed make love interaction  :
  • changed demand sex interaction :
    • randomly select vaginal, anal ,blowjob sex scene.
    • can be used on any hooked character (slaves included i.e. using slave hook)
    • can be used as long as hook is available.
  • changed rape interaction :
    • same prisoner can be raped once in a 6 month. 
    • enabled for ai also, ai raping ai and ai raping player prisoner.
  • added a orgy activity :
    • ref from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214806-mod-deviants-mask/ 
    • added game rule wd: orgy : enable/disable.
    • added custom guest list. character can be added/removed from character interaction 'add/remove from feast list'
    • activity is in 2 phases
      • 1st phase being a regular feast activity of 2 weeks. if a honorary guest is present then u will get an event to try to drug the guest and have sex with them. 
      • 2nd phase is orgy phase where all the ppl with certain trait or very high opinion of you will attend ,rest of the guest will depart 1 day before 2nd phase start.
  • added a character interaction : invite to visit
    • any unladed character within diplo range can be asked to visit player capital county. if they accepted they will travel to urs capital county ,stay for a month and then travel back to their home. 
    • can be used for lovers, character which required same location trigger.
    • can be used as hack to invite guest in any activity which are far from player. 1st invite character to visit and then when they arrive organize activity so that they can participate. 
  • added a libido/arousal system:
    • added a game rule wd:arousal : enable/disable
    • ref from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158290-mod-carnalitas-arousal-framework/
    • all the character will have arousal value which will initiate within one yr of game start (to avoid game slowing down.)
    • have 3 arousal lvl , crossing which triggers events including brothel visit, seeking consort , lover or raping someone, for both player & ai
    • higher lvl arousal makes one bit handicapped with decrease in stats and increase in stress gain
  • added sex exp , now stress, arousal, opinion gain/loss after sex depends on character & partner(s) sex exp.
  • added extra lifestyle points for player only. it can be distributed into different lifestyle exp as one like. along with game rule :wd:lifestyple exp pt : enable/disable
  • seduce scheme now also take in account of target arousal & inhibition (easier to seduce if had sex before or target having many sexual relations.) 
  • added game rule sex required same location : enable/disable
  • added game rule seduce and court scheme ai rule : vanilla/no ai seduction at all/partial, where only at player court, ai can't scheme, everywhere else is allowed
  • made STDs (lovers pox & great pox) curable. Carnalitas game rule : 'STD Transmission' now has three option : enable, disable & curable. if game rule is curable you can cure STDs with competent physician, lvl 1 is required for lovers pox and lvl 2 is required to cure great pox. also can provide vaccine which makes character immune to STDs for 10 yrs. can be used for self or courtiers.
  • buildings in leased temple holding can be replaced.

should be placed after Carnalitas & CBO and any other mod which make changes to carn_sex_interaction,carn_rape_interaction,dsi_demand_sex_interaction & seduce_scheme, court_scheme. not doing it would not generate any error ,just would make game run not as intended. 

Edited by black1

Orgy seems to be written entirely for male character's perspective. So if your ruler is female and you have sex with male, the text gets genders and genitalia all wrong.

Edit: Looks interesting and I hope you keep developing it.

Edited by Mouse

Sorry, most of the things are like that, to write for every possible combination, it's too much work and writing text is not my specialty either. If someone wanna do it,all u need to do is write some desc and some localization. 

Ctrl+H and replace (with match whole word only ticked on)

His

with

[actor.GetHerHis]

&

Him

with

[actor.GetHerHim]

together with [character.GetHerselfHimself] appropriately and in 2 mins you have 90% of the localisation work done.

Like the mod so far. It would be nice if there's a clearer way to see who lost her virginity to whom - right now only see it in the memories of the player character (perhaps make it also visible in the memories of female character?). Is it possible to make the trait progress (from virgin - non-virgin and record who did it?). Or make it cover even a broader base: sexual experience? 

In any case, not a big deal. 

12 hours ago, Wooloohoo124 said:

Like the mod so far. It would be nice if there's a clearer way to see who lost her virginity to whom - right now only see it in the memories of the player character (perhaps make it also visible in the memories of female character?). Is it possible to make the trait progress (from virgin - non-virgin and record who did it?). Or make it cover even a broader base: sexual experience? 

In any case, not a big deal. 

if u wanna see other memories just remove 'private' from character memory category type in common->character_memory_types->wd_character_memories.txt. didn't do it bcoz it show weird texts coz of wrong perspective 

categories = { positive relationships private intimate } to categories = { positive relationships intimate }

I am not sure how can a trait like virgin can get exp? either u are a virgin or not. so no idea how to make a progressive trait (from virgin - non-virgin).

who took the virginity get recorded in a character variable (wd_is_not_virgin) but don't have use for it now, neither it show anywhere else. 

sexual exp is covered under Coetus Anima By Mange2020 so not looking to make it. 

This mod is what I call state CK3 is currently is in.

You take Deviants code, ad Honorary Guest, forget to change the name of small orgy. (atleast you are honest so plus point)

Then don't finish it into something NEW.. 

Atleast rename it into a HAREM orgy, mod instead of threesome the number of participant to 4.

Ad a invite tags slaves. (beside all the standard options) 

Do some creative writting and it was a better outcome. 

1 hour ago, Drake_Hound said:

This mod is what I call state CK3 is currently is in.

You take Deviants code, ad Honorary Guest, forget to change the name of small orgy. (atleast you are honest so plus point)

Then don't finish it into something NEW.. 

Atleast rename it into a HAREM orgy, mod instead of threesome the number of participant to 4.

Ad a invite tags slaves. (beside all the standard options) 

Do some creative writting and it was a better outcome. 

first of all, i didn't forgot. i did copy the framework from deviant orgy and i liked the most of the name so i kept it as it is, rest changed mainly bcoz of convenience of debugging and writing, and to avoid data conflicts if using both of the mod. 

second thing, i made this bcoz of bunch of thing, not just orgy, there is a complete sex system based on fertility in it, as per my understanding, there is no mod which implemented this. i made that bcoz i didn't like carnalitas system of fixed 30% pregnancy.also in my version there is diff types of sex involved ,even pregnancy is depended on it whether sex was viginal and whether cum inside or outside. in canalitas , framework is incomplete, sometime it work ,sometimes it does n't.also there is no virginity trait either nor any event based on it. also there is no option to invite individual to orgy , u can only select the whole list. so i made a option for custom list . 

third thing , if u don't wanna use it, its urs problem, i didn't ask you to use it or urs opinion regarding it. nor i am obliged to entertain urs request. so whether i make any 'new' content as per u, i don't care. i made this mod for me. put it there so if someone wanna use it, they can. again don't care. nor my problem.

also u talk about foursome, do u have any idea how complex that is?unless u are just writing text. calculating just the pregancy effect is too much, 4 person that's 4p2 12 ways just for pregnancy, same for stress , adultery, sex memory, secrets then comes the type of sex, & position, so multiply with that. so my suggestion if u r looking for sex stories goto sex stories site. in ck3 making foursome is way too cpu intensive and too much writing for very little return.

Edited by black1

Sigh what are you trying to do btw? 

Foursome already has a event in the Tourney Camp event, where people just lay with eachother. 

Just copy and paste that stuff all done already courtesy from Paradox. 

Are you seriously trying to reinvent the wheel with the pregnancy excuse. 

Yeah I will stop using this mod indeed, if you are going down that route, cause I do not want anymore complicated reinventing the wheel stuff that breaks other mods. 

Especially with chapter 3 arriving soon. 

sorry i didn't knew u could not even differentiate between twosome, threesome and foursome. let's just sake of argument, let me entertain u one last time, try to wrap urs head around it bcoz thr is no way i am gonna waste my time on ppl who think its my privilege that they are using my mod. as i said before i don't care.

now back to topic, vanilla twosome or mine or carnalitas thr is little diff, while vanilla mark everything with had_sex tag and simple enough consequences, carnalitas goes one step forward and make it a little bit complex with some tags, i go another making it a bit more complex.

then comes threesome , in vanilla or canalitas thr is simply no concept of threesome , they just break it down to 2 pair of twosome, mine make it 1 pair of threesome. so much more complex. bcoz 1st thr was only two slots of ppl and now there is 3. so more no of combinations. following so far?

so now imagine foursome , the event u mentioned Tourney Camp event, it does the same thing, break it in 3 pair of 1st, 2nd and 3rd character with 4th , and be done with it.  thr is no pairing of 1st,2nd or 3rd or any other possible combination. u can't choose, u can't even expand via mods. that's it , the end. 

what i made for threesome , its a framework , if i wanna write any event for any type of threesome, all i need some text and minor addition, no need to replace anything either, and i am good to go, don't have to copy paste everything else, just call the function. 

now back to u, as u think its modder privilege that ppl are using their mod, go ahead and make me one, i was thinking of adding menstruation cycle without breaking any mods out there and yet forcing whole game to follow it. in my plan it was about (2*12*n/2 + game start + some on action) no. of hidden event required yearly to make it work that's using nested loops. go ahead and make a mod with less calculation.  also make a game rule whether to use vanilla or this one ,so that it could be used as module by any modder in their mod.

Best example why AI doesn't do anything in CK3.. look I am trying to make a new frame work.. that 1 on 3 isn't working but 1 on 1 on 1 isn't working either.

Atleast 1 on 3 the AI uses it themselves. that is why I pointed you that WAY. 

And truth is if you are using a Forum, can't stand criticisme, need to borrow somebody else code. without even getting localisation right.

I think I am hearing a lot of BS from somebody.

You post something for public to use, but can't stand criticisme and opinion, when your coding is sloppy as F, under the excuse of I am creating a frame work. 

I do think you are trying to reinvent the wheel unnecessarily. For example, why duplicate effects like undress that already exist? …In regards to the 30 fertility you can just change those chances to “pregnancy_chance” instead of the number. I did this myself. No need to reinvent the whole framework. You’ve only made your mod less compatible with others.

Outside of the virgin trait (which could have been done via flag or modifier) most of what you’ve done are variations of other mods.

Perhaps your time would be better spent fleshing out the orgy activity and the other events.

As somebody who has done many mods, a good tip is if you have to overwrite existing files, you may be going to far.

4 hours ago, Sooner860 said:

I do think you are trying to reinvent the wheel unnecessarily. For example, why duplicate effects like undress that already exist? …In regards to the 30 fertility you can just change those chances to “pregnancy_chance” instead of the number. I did this myself. No need to reinvent the whole framework. You’ve only made your mod less compatible with others.

Outside of the virgin trait (which could have been done via flag or modifier) most of what you’ve done are variations of other mods.

Perhaps your time would be better spent fleshing out the orgy activity and the other events.

As somebody who has done many mods, a good tip is if you have to overwrite existing files, you may be going to far.

1. i didn't duplicate effect of undress?. i used it from cbo, that's why its listed as dependency. 

2. regards to “pregnancy_chance” that's a script_value which is equal to 30 and "seduce_pregancy_chance" that's value is 40. if u didn't know.

3. carn_had_sex_with_effect ,and carn_sex_scene_effect, that wheel i have already changed for carnalitas also, which will roll with new version when cheri will release it, they have already accepted the changes i made, so i am just using it ahead of time with diff name. so i am not sure which framework u are talking about , i am reinventing?

4. sorry, if my way of my writing seems rude, could not think of better way of responding. also appreciate the suggestion. u gave suggestion rather than some idiot who think they own the place and everyone else is working for them. i starting modding in first place bcoz i was not satisfied with how some mods do things and function were not even there like could not even find a simple exchange hook mod and rather than telling mod owner to do this and that. i started downloading them , then edit it to my taste  and use it. over time , it became hard to keeping track of changes i made to these mod. so again frustrated, i started making my own mod to simple overwrite those , so everytime i won't have to manually changed. that's how my mod came to be. later i though, the hell i have already made, if someone wanna use it, why not upload it. thr is no harm for me. i still keep a change file with me, only half of the changes i made are here , rest probably i was thinking of adding in future. but if the general census are like this only , i probably use it just myself. 

I'm actually looking at the mod a little bit more and I do like some of the stuff you did here...

You say Carnalitas is supposed to adopt some of this framework for the pregnancy and such?

If that's the case, then just go ahead and continue to use the carn_sex_player / target instead of the wd stuff... there are other mods that adjust according to those variables and tying them into this mod is looking (from what I'm seeing) as difficult.

Edited by Sooner860

can't, it would break all the mods, that's why using a work around. but rewriting had_sex_with_effect and carn_had_sex_with_effect + using wd instead of carn. till new version of carnalitas and all the dependent mods does not start using the new syntac , game will break. so this is a quick fix till that time. carn used to work with make shift tittles , i changed those to flags, so same scope can't call flag and tittle at the same time. hence the need for either every mod adopt to these changes or i make a complete new system for the time being.

Will only lovers join the orgy? I have hundreds of female courtiers and many with the lustfull trait and 100 approval but only my 3 lovers showed up.

And what do I have to change to reduce the 4 year party cooldown?

Edited by xyzxyz
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will only lovers join the orgy? I have hundreds of female courtiers and many with the lustfull trait and 100 approval but only my 3 lovers showed up.

And what do I have to change to reduce the 4 year party cooldown?

The orgy in the mod can only activate if you have added individuals on the list or you make them your lover or soulmates. From there, you select the star of the orgy. Then, there is a list of type of guest you want on the left side of the screen. Courtiers, vassals, family members, etc.

thr is only about 30 - 40 %  chance that it will trigger that's also depends on both location, opinion about each other and both character traits. lustful character will more likely to get event with about 100 opinion of target and both at the same location on that particular birthday.

"add a event for mother/son and father/daughter 18th birthday (practical sex education)"

I understand 18 from a modern perspective but in the game they turn adult at 16 years old.

Edited by xyzxyz