Saints Row IV

Veta

Been busy playing this SR4, i know its not really different from SR3 but hell its always fun and madness when it comes with Saints Row with all the ridiculous gameplay and missions. Level 24 right now and i do use lots of mod from SaintsRowMods. Like can customize any vehicle and wardrobe colour, intensive hardcore mod, nude patch + sexy stocking, disable super power glow (i love these), one call all homies come to help etc are really made the game much more fun.

all i wish right now is there will be a mod that can toggle off/on of superpower or ported first person driving mod from SR3.

You don't even need a mod for that.

nosupermove and nosuperpowers cheats. Though you could use the cheat mod so they won't be flagged.

I've been contemplating getting this game and I'm about 80% decided I will (combination of Angry Joe reminding me why i play Saints Row in the first place and the fact you can use a cheat to get rid of the super powers) however what will kill any chance of me getting it is if Guardian Angel is still in it. I hate that fucking activity with a passion, the AI you're protecting in that mission is so fucking retarded that it's not even worth protecting them.

I've been contemplating getting this game and I'm about 80% decided I will (combination of Angry Joe reminding me why i play Saints Row in the first place and the fact you can use a cheat to get rid of the super powers) however what will kill any chance of me getting it is if Guardian Angel is still in it. I hate that fucking activity with a passion, the AI you're protecting in that mission is so fucking retarded that it's not even worth protecting them.

Nah, the missions are all about killing and blowing shit up now.

Archived