Firstly, thank you so much for all your hard work waxenfigure!

Now to the question and request,

Is it normal for the player and NPC characters to be able to move while the sex is going on? When i meant move, it is movement using the "WASD" keys. (NPCs move too, which once caused me to leave a building as i was "attached" to one of them. And if it is normal, is there a way to lock their position? my combat rapes occasionally gets messed up as the enemy NPC chases some other guy, pulling me along and whatnot.

Also, a request, could there be a plugin to change the camera to a "TFC" one?It isn't such a big deal but I feel that the animation's full potential can only be fully expressed with a TFC camera.

Thanks

OK, I have SKSE, I have the spells, I have FNIS version 3.5, I have the txt file in the proper place. I ran FNIS and made sure not to use the gender patch.

The spell doesn't work. When I use dialogue. The characters strip, then stand 3 feet apart from each other.

EDIT: I feel stupid. unchecking it, making a save, then reactivating the mod made it work.

I like this mod better than sexis for functionality and options. Like i said though wish it had the pussy eating, and scissoring and fisting from sexis. Thats my only gripe, since i get tired of playing a guy just getting his rocks off on a chick. I like to make it interesting, and while the futa part is lovely, may i also suggest cozy and rebels tg penis? It looks way better imo and the animations line up better. So yeah just add the lesbian animations, also the blowjob missionary and cowgirl and this will be the perfect mod! As always i love this mod and look forward to updates. I have yet to find a mod that works as well as this one, i know most of it was the minilovers people but, you sdded dome animations too and made so many more likeable options than ml. I have followed this mod since the beginning and cant wait till its finished.

Firstly, thank you so much for all your hard work waxenfigure!

Now to the question and request,

Is it normal for the player and NPC characters to be able to move while the sex is going on? When i meant move, it is movement using the "WASD" keys. (NPCs move too, which once caused me to leave a building as i was "attached" to one of them. And if it is normal, is there a way to lock their position? my combat rapes occasionally gets messed up as the enemy NPC chases some other guy, pulling me along and whatnot.

Also, a request, could there be a plugin to change the camera to a "TFC" one?It isn't such a big deal but I feel that the animation's full potential can only be fully expressed with a TFC camera.

Thanks

It is not only normal for you to be able to move it is desirable since that way you can place yourself and your partner in a place where you can enjoy the action better.

What is not desirable is for your partner to resume their patrol or whatever other activity they have scheduled while they are having sex with you. That is now rare but occasionally Skyrim still decides someones got better things to do than fuck the dragonborn and combat is one area where that can happen.

Asking for it once again as I didn't get any answer (even not a negative one :s). Will it be possible to add a setting for the random rapes, please ? Player only / Player & Followers only / all npc.

Thank you. ;)

Sexis is a nice mod but I prefer really to be surprised. And YOUR mod IS perfect for that. ;) (I wish we could put random sexual preferences for the pc and npc, which could change their decision to try to do you or not... But it would be far too complicated)

hmm I tried this just now.. and Idk what is the problem.. they are just standing and when I walk the npc is teleported to me 

After pressing "B" both the npc and my character fell to the ground(like dying) then both of them stand up

(how to fix this?)

first problem, check your FNIS after you install the mod (close out of your manager once you activate it. This makes sure you will have the files so FNIS can cycle through it.) After the animations are set, load the game.

As for your second problem:

Controls

B = Cancel current sex act involving the player

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC

H = Move to the next phase of the sex act

Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)

X = Move the player closer to the NPC

Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC

Y = Switch to the next sex animation

Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC

Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

B just ends the whole act all together, use H to continue through the sex phase.

No matter what, it will always end in the "falling down" animation.

Asking for it once again as I didn't get any answer (even not a negative one :s). Will it be possible to add a setting for the random rapes, please ? Player only / Player & Followers only / all npc.

Thank you. ;)

Sexis is a nice mod but I prefer really to be surprised. And YOUR mod IS perfect for that. ;) (I wish we could put random sexual preferences for the pc and npc, which could change their decision to try to do you or not... But it would be far too complicated)

Don't understand how I passed up your first post but sorry, the only thought I've had about random rape is to perhaps allow the PC to be a rapist under that as well.

However if the frequency of random is still too often at the "Seldom" setting you can use the console to set an even lower percentage (Seldom is 2%). Try "Set SA_RQpercentage to 1.25".

Oddly enough the rate varies from system to system, Seldom truly is seldom on some systems while it can seem like madness on others.

I have a humble suggestion, though I don't know if it's possible since I know nothing about Skyrim mod coding. Would it be possible to make it so that the NPCs don't try to use combat rape on you when you're in werewolf form? Since there are no animations for it, all it does is make my character stand there stupidly.

I would suggest that you turn Off the Random combat Rape option Whilst in Werewolf form!

hmm I tried this just now.. and Idk what is the problem.. they are just standing and when I walk the npc is teleported to me 

After pressing "B" both the npc and my character fell to the ground(like dying) then both of them stand up

(how to fix this?)

first problem, check your FNIS after you install the mod (close out of your manager once you activate it. This makes sure you will have the files so FNIS can cycle through it.) After the animations are set, load the game.

As for your second problem:

Controls

B = Cancel current sex act involving the player

G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC

H = Move to the next phase of the sex act

Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)

X = Move the player closer to the NPC

Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC

Y = Switch to the next sex animation

Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC

Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

B just ends the whole act all together, use H to continue through the sex phase.

No matter what, it will always end in the "falling down" animation.

at first it was not listed in the FNIS list but when I manually install it and used FNIS again it is now listed

*cheers I guess installing via manager is not helpful :B for my case

Don't understand how I passed up your first post but sorry, the only thought I've had about random rape is to perhaps allow the PC to be a rapist under that as well.

However if the frequency of random is still too often at the "Seldom" setting you can use the console to set an even lower percentage (Seldom is 2%). Try "Set SA_RQpercentage to 1.25".

Oddly enough the rate varies from system to system, Seldom truly is seldom on some systems while it can seem like madness on others.

No worry about the first forgotten message. *smiles* About the seldom setting, I knew the command but didn't know we could put numbers with .25 and such things. I'll try that, indeed. And as you said, that's strange. Now I'm remembering, with my precedent installation, it wasn't working with the seldom setting. I had to put madness once and then to reduce the percentage in order to get it working. *shrugs*

About my proposition, it was mostly about the PC to be the only prey of the rapers. Indeed, to be a random rapist could sound logical... But sorry if it could look like sexist... Usually, rapers are 90% men. I don't think it could be introduced into a mod but lets say I'm always surprised to see Lydia jumping and humping every male we meet... Men who seem to prefer HER instead of my cute orc... All racists, I'm sure ! *pouts*

No worry about the first forgotten message. *smiles* About the seldom setting, I knew the command but didn't know we could put numbers with .25 and such things. I'll try that, indeed. And as you said, that's strange. Now I'm remembering, with my precedent installation, it wasn't working with the seldom setting. I had to put madness once and then to reduce the percentage in order to get it working. *shrugs*

About my proposition, it was mostly about the PC to be the only prey of the rapers. Indeed, to be a random rapist could sound logical... But sorry if it could look like sexist... Usually, rapers are 90% men. I don't think it could be introduced into a mod but lets say I'm always surprised to see Lydia jumping and humping every male we meet... Men who seem to prefer HER instead of my cute orc... All racists, I'm sure ! *pouts*

The MLA mod code I started with was completely written around rapists being male and rape victims being female but that made the mod completely glitched for a female player because it wouldn't assign the quest aliases properly then and your partners were always walking off during the act. Also all the sex acts were strictly M-F but people were always asking for options.

I rewrote all the sex specific code and added options so people could see the combinations they preferred.

If the PC is the only prey for rapers you might never get a moment to yourself. I you really want to try it just fire up the CK and find the line (around line 100) in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.Psc script (in the _SA_RandomRapeQuest quest) and change it from

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

to

Victim = player

Compile that script, save the MOD and try it out.

Hello. Name's M.

About to buy a computer very soon, for many purposes, but a primary is to play skyrim. Become disillusioned to the limitations of a console. Of course I'd like to mod, and especially mod in this criteria. Just have a few questions:

1. I've noticed different skins for characters on skyrim it seems people have made themselves, like cosplay, etc. Can I customize an NPC, and if that's possible, can I make that NPC a hostile, and how well would intercourse with them work?

2. How limited are the sex scenes, what happens afterwards if it is a hostile and you rape them? How well can you work the camera angles?

3. What system should I buy that's not too expensive but gets the job done?

I'd appreciate feedback at your leisure. Thank you kindly.

If the PC is the only prey for rapers you might never get a moment to yourself. I you really want to try it just fire up the CK and find the line (around line 100) in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.Psc script (in the _SA_RandomRapeQuest quest) and change it from

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

to

Victim = player

Compile that script, save the MOD and try it out.

I just plugged that option into my mod. It's not as bad as it sounds, especially if I set my timer to something more reasonable like every 15 minutes or so. But since I have the hottest followers in Skyrim, running a short cycle with the victim=player option set is mesmerizing...

*laughs a lot about the Arizona's comment*

I'll try that too, indeed. When I'll have more free time for that. :D But it sounds really interesting ! :D

Just for being sure I'm understanding (yes, I'm still a noob with the CK. Just knowing the basics), I just have to open the SA .esp ? Or do I have to select some other things too ?

Oh, and don't answer if the answer is "yes, just do that" since I'll try it soon. If I have to do something different, I would check this thread after my attempt :P

Anyway, thank you for your answers, Waxen ! I appreciate it !

Female orc powa !

Even if they still walk like truckers... *sighs*

I'll try that too, indeed. When I'll have more free time for that. :D But it sounds really interesting ! :D

Just for being sure I'm understanding (yes, I'm still a noob with the CK. Just knowing the basics), I just have to open the SA .esp ? Or do I have to select some other things too ?

Oh, and don't answer if the answer is "yes, just do that" since I'll try it soon. If I have to do something different, I would check this thread after my attempt :P

Female orc powa !

You can try Victoria G's walking animation

hello I have tested this mod and nothing works:

NPC's do something but the characters do not move. means just the sound and the end shows a texture of sperm on feminine characters.

Can someone explain to me installing this mod in details? A to Z thank you.

Female orc powa !

You can try Victoria G's walking animation

Well, I've created my own little .esp in order to change all the orc and housecarls walks but... It's creating CTD when working with SkyRe... I'll still have to try something with the tips his creator gave me.

Hello WaxenFigure...I sincerely apologize for not responding when I was having trouble with SexAddict assault issues, etc... I'm sorry. My game borked out on me on a few levels, plus real life chose then to demand a lot of attention...I am hoping peace reigns again in RL and can now look further into my borking game.

I have a couple of questions if I may.

I have another Mod that also runs random script checks, running along side SexAddict....it randomly spawns extra and much tougher Combat Opponents, when SexAddict and that Mod collide it often leads to interesting results... :P ....but my game has become unstable and wonder if it could be a scripts clash between the two, both trying to do their thing at the same time?....I am currently working on trying to find a balance between their odds, it does seem to be helping. The Combat Mod Author has offered to make a compatibilty patch for me if the combination of his Mod and SexAddict together is indeed the issue.

Plus, is there a way to set the Player's Rape Spell to Crime or Assault? Just the Player's Rape Spell, not if the Player is being raped....The girls my Dovah sometimes grabs....alone Farmers, etc...are just too satisfied and happy after what he has just done to them.

I just updated from 1.1 to the latest, following the instructions posted here. FNIS now reports 8 duplicate anims between the SA folders and the FNIS folders. Despite several uninstalls of other mods with anims (AKA not new to working with FNIS) I have never had this result before, so is this normal for this mod or is it going to be a problem? Am I going to have to delete the dups and from where?

Hello WaxenFigure...I sincerely apologize for not responding when I was having trouble with SexAddict assault issues, etc... I'm sorry. My game borked out on me on a few levels, plus real life chose then to demand a lot of attention...I am hoping peace reigns again in RL and can now look further into my borking game.

I have a couple of questions if I may.

I have another Mod that also runs random script checks, running along side SexAddict....it randomly spawns extra and much tougher Combat Opponents, when SexAddict and that Mod collide it often leads to interesting results... :P ....but my game has become unstable and wonder if it could be a scripts clash between the two, both trying to do their thing at the same time?....I am currently working on trying to find a balance between their odds, it does seem to be helping. The Combat Mod Author has offered to make a compatibilty patch for me if the combination of his Mod and SexAddict together is indeed the issue.

In the first post there are instructions on how to enable Payprus logging. If your game is unstable I highly recommend you use logging to see what might have been occurring in the various mods at the moment of the crash. If you can't understand the log it's ok to zip it and upload it. I or someone else will look at it and see if we can offer any advice on how to clean up and return a semblance of stability.

Plus, is there a way to set the Player's Rape Spell to Crime or Assault? Just the Player's Rape Spell, not if the Player is being raped....The girls my Dovah sometimes grabs....alone Farmers, etc...are just too satisfied and happy after what he has just done to them.

Right now there is only one rape spell which is called for all the cases (and other spell where the sex actually takes place, but that spell is never directly called). It wouldn't be a big job to add another spell marked as a crime that calls the other spell. Open the mod in the CK and give it a try.

I just updated from 1.1 to the latest, following the instructions posted here. FNIS now reports 8 duplicate anims between the SA folders and the FNIS folders. Despite several uninstalls of other mods with anims (AKA not new to working with FNIS) I have never had this result before, so is this normal for this mod or is it going to be a problem? Am I going to have to delete the dups and from where?

Ignore that, those anims aren't referenced.