Well, I'll try to guide you step by step.

So, first, you have to open the SexAddict.esp with the Creation Kit. Make it as active plugin before since the changes will be saved on it, instead of creating a new annoying .esp which won't be right placed by BOSS.

Then, when you waited enough (there are some "yellow" mistakes during the loading. Those are NORMAL ! Just cancel / pass them. Only "red mistakes" are annoying (like missing files)), you have the mod loaded.

Now, go to the Gameplay button. Chose Papyrus script manager. Open the right script with a tool like notepad. Here, it's the _SA_RandomRapeQuest quest  which is interesting us.

You should have a new window opened with the coded text. Do your change with Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist) to Victim = playe. Then, save with notepad. Close the text.

At this point, you should still have the scripts window opened if you didn't close it before. Click on the script you just edited. Right click on it and chose "Compile". And this should perfectly work.

Finally, just close the scripts window and save the changes with the Creation Kit.

Done !

Try this first. We will see for the other change later. First, lets check if there isn't a problem somewhere else.

IMPORTANT !

If this change works, take care about the other settings ! Otherwise, you will be raped each step your character does ! So don't forget to put the "seldom" setting (2% chance of a raper to notice you). I've even put 0.5. Then, there will be another thing to change in the script (the timer during which the NPC try to get you = the same timer during which you're "safe" if nobody grabbed you). I'll explain you this one when you will be done with the actual ones we already saw.

Hmmm...this is what I am getting when I try to compile....:(....:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript"...
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(114,62): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(117,62): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(127,64): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(133,61): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(84,20): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(84,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,29): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,46): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(96,28): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(96,58): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(101,44): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(101,99): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,45): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,116): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,179): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(128,24): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(128,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(134,35): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(134,66): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(140,30): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(140,61): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(157,36): IsChildRace is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(187,24): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(187,93): getName is not a function or does not exist
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(188,36): IsChildRace is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript

Strange. o_O

Well, my advise would be simple but maybe not efficient : uninstall SexAddict. Totally. Remove everything from your skyrim folder. Then, reinstall it and try the change again. Maybe there is a modification you tried before which is breaking things. But I think Waxen will be more able to answer you about this problem.

As I have no idea as to what I am doing....yup, I think I am best off waiting for WaxenFigure. I have completely erased SexAddict and the 'save games' it was in and started a new game....have just finished downloading a clean version of SexAddict...about to go install it and finally have achieved what WaxenFigure has been encouraging me to do for a while now...I have now enabled the Papyrus Logging, hopefully catch any foul ups now.....Am also currently running my game on bare bones mods...some texture, stand alone weapons, stand alone armor and a couple of other low hit Mods.... no 'scripted' aside from SexAddict...I am really missing the rest of my Mod list...:(

Your problem (at last the last one you spoke about) has nothing to do with the other mods. The problem about the scripts aren't coming from anything else than a corrupted SexAddict. :s

Well, really, I've like 150+ mods running, so if SA had problems with other mods, I think I would quickly be warned about it. :P

Anyway. Try to do the modification now you have a clean skyrim and sexaddict. I'm almost sure it would work. There is no reason it shouldn't.

And the only tools you need are the Creation Kit and Notepad. Ah, and now I'm thinking about it, be SURE to select "active plugin" on SexAddict. The whole steps are : launch of Creation Kit. Opening files. Checking SexAddict.esp. Set as Active File. As Skyrim.esm is a parent file, check it too (but it has to do not be your active plugin). Normally, it should open without problem and, after that, you should be able to do everything we already spoke about.

Is it the way you used to do ?

The way I used to do it would give anyone with any PC sense nightmares.... :blink:

It is getting late here...I will give it another go, but in the morning and report hopefully back about success...or describing f*ck ups of mine so bad they'll be enough to give you a hernia at my hopelessness.... :P

There is one thing I just don't get with this mod and I've noticed it's the same with Sexis, when the pair is done having sex they fall all over themselves like a pair of limp noodles.

What is up with that?

It's a way to tell the animation engine to stop playing the sex animation loop and move on to the regular program. It's also used to place some space between the actors at the end of the sex so you don't get so many "space violation" comments.

Hmmm...this is what I am getting when I try to compile.... :(....:

]

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript"...

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(114,62): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(117,62): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(127,64): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_WaitQuestScript.psc(133,61): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(84,20): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(84,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,29): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,46): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(94,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(96,28): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(96,58): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(101,44): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(101,99): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,45): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,116): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(104,179): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(128,24): getNumRefs is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(128,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(134,35): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(134,66): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(140,30): getNthRef is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(140,61): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(157,36): IsChildRace is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(187,24): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(187,93): getName is not a function or does not exist

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.psc(188,36): IsChildRace is not a function or does not exist

No output generated for _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript

That says you didn't install SKSE completely. SKSE has the optional files to be loaded to the ~\data\script\source folder. If you use the CK and are modifying scripts you need those files.

You were close, very close.

Think I asked this before in a different thread, but all this forum culling leaves me lost.

Is it possible to use these animation replacers in SexAddicts also?

I intend to add them to SexAddicts (as additional animations, not as replacers). Just finished last night expanding the animations to allow up to seven stages per sex act and twenty six total sex acts just to be sure I had enough room to add more without dropping older animations.

Just wondering, are you still pursuing to base SA on Sexis? Or are you now doing it on the old system or a new one?

Also,(Maybe I just overread it) but are you planning or having a defeated-ish plugin?

As currently I do use Sexis just because of that plugin.

There is one thing I just don't get with this mod and I've noticed it's the same with Sexis, when the pair is done having sex they fall all over themselves like a pair of limp noodles.

What is up with that?

It's a way to tell the animation engine to stop playing the sex animation loop and move on to the regular program. It's also used to place some space between the actors at the end of the sex so you don't get so many "space violation" comments.

That's weird cause Animated Prostitution doesn't do that and I never got any space violations with it

Think I asked this before in a different thread, but all this forum culling leaves me lost.

I intend to add them to SexAddicts (as additional animations, not as replacers). Just finished last night expanding the animations to allow up to seven stages per sex act and twenty six total sex acts just to be sure I had enough room to add more without dropping older animations.

Just wondering, are you still pursuing to base SA on Sexis? Or are you now doing it on the old system or a new one?

Also,(Maybe I just overread it) but are you planning or having a defeated-ish plugin?

Whether I build this to SexIs or not depends on how that goes. Either the SexIs mod will be continued or we'll get another mod that can be used in it's place easily enough. One great thing the SexIs mod has it the ability to extend it's selection of animations. I haven't examined it yet to see if the sounds can be extended the same way but if it doesn't support that (or a new framework mod support that) then it will have to be added.

Regardless of what happens I intend to "raise the bar" as far as what is included and is possible in a sex mod (see the first post where I talk about adding the ability to create custom sex scenes with multiple positions that).

Arizona_Steve has already ported the "Random Rape" part of SexAddicts to the SexIs framework and I am quite happy to let him run with that. In fact if someone (or multiple someones) created a "Sex/Rape Spell" mod for Sexis and a "Combat rape" mod with the features of the combat rape in SexAddicts I would probably drop this mod entirely and work on any one of a million other mod ideas I've had (after I do the custom sex scenes thing though).

For example I would like to have an option for when the Dhovakin comes home to automatically place all the ingredients into a satchel, foods into the kitchen, crafting materials, potions etc all to their proper locations. Also switch to a "at home" outfit (actually I'd like several with random pick, day of week pick, serial pick or even manual selection) plus the ability to pick an outfit to wear outside the home as he or she leaves. If going to visit the Jarl then dress clothes would be appropriate, going to the bar for a drink and a good time then a different set of clothes would be in order and of course a choice or armor sets for when the next dungeon delve is to begin. Also if you're going to the College of Winterhold and are now the Archmage you ought to be dressed accordingly, ditto for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild.

That's not an "adult" mod but just being able to pick a previously defined outfit as you enter or leave your home(s) would help the immersive feel of the game and it's a mod I have wanted to write but simply have been too busy with the Sex mod to ever get around to.

That's only one of the many ideas I've had and would ultimately like to pursue. However just one mod so far has kept me so busy that I may never get to another.

Whether I build this to SexIs or not depends on how that goes. Either the SexIs mod will be continued or we'll get another mod that can be used in it's place easily enough. One great thing the SexIs mod has it the ability to extend it's selection of animations. I haven't examined it yet to see if the sounds can be extended the same way but if it doesn't support that (or a new framework mod support that) then it will have to be added.

Regardless of what happens I intend to "raise the bar" as far as what is included and is possible in a sex mod (see the first post where I talk about adding the ability to create custom sex scenes with multiple positions that).

Arizona_Steve has already ported the "Random Rape" part of SexAddicts to the SexIs framework and I am quite happy to let him run with that. In fact if someone (or multiple someones) created a "Sex/Rape Spell" mod for Sexis and a "Combat rape" mod with the features of the combat rape in SexAddicts I would probably drop this mod entirely and work on any one of a million other mod ideas I've had (after I do the custom sex scenes thing though).

For example I would like to have an option for when the Dhovakin comes home to automatically place all the ingredients into a satchel, foods into the kitchen, crafting materials, potions etc all to their proper locations. Also switch to a "at home" outfit (actually I'd like several with random pick, day of week pick, serial pick or even manual selection) plus the ability to pick an outfit to wear outside the home as he or she leaves. If going to visit the Jarl then dress clothes would be appropriate, going to the bar for a drink and a good time then a different set of clothes would be in order and of course a choice or armor sets for when the next dungeon delve is to begin. Also if you're going to the College of Winterhold and are now the Archmage you ought to be dressed accordingly, ditto for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild.

That's not an "adult" mod but just being able to pick a previously defined outfit as you enter or leave your home(s) would help the immersive feel of the game and it's a mod I have wanted to write but simply have been too busy with the Sex mod to ever get around to.

That's only one of the many ideas I've had and would ultimately like to pursue. However just one mod so far has kept me so busy that I may never get to another.

Question is just if Cmod returns, and/or if he(or someone else) is even as ambitious as you are, I quite like some of the features listed in the to-do part of this Topic.

It's working!!.... :D ....Thank you so much Sheluna and WaxenFigure... :D ...very, very deeply appreciated....thank you.... :)

On my, my girl is a popular woman now... :lol: ....Will tackle the Armor next, but just want enjoy the game for a while first....and install my primary Dovahkin's doopleganger... ^_^ ....A dear friend made him into a Follower for me to run with my female Dovahkins....My Dovah man is a very sexy and handsome chap if I may say so myself, well hell I made him for me.... ^_^ ...well I am female and I like to look too... :P ...It will be awesome having him by her side again without him being jumped by all and sundry females, I'm kinda greedy about him.... :D ...saw red when Delphine jumped him.... :angry: .... :P

I'm having a problem where my male character keeps ending up on the receiving end with female characters. The mod was working fine until I downloaded a  CBBE-ML BBP v1.0 mod. I thought it was somehow interfering so I uninstalled it, but the problem persists. I've tried changing my gender from male to female and back to male, but that doesn't work and have even went as far as a clean install. I'm not sure if the game is registering me as a female or the females as males, but I don't know how to fix it. Any help?

Edit: I just wanted to post further information and say I also have the Animated Prostitution Mod which places me on the giving end and not the receiving (Not sure if it works similar to yours) but between the two sex animating mods I'm just having this issue with yours.

So I'm having an issue with the alignment of the sex. I'm not sure what exactly caused it, but for some reason the alignment for some of the animations are slightly off now. What could be the possible cause? The only thing I installed that I think might have an effect on it is the TBBP skeleton.

I'm also now having issues with the random raping simply not occurring when I turn it on.

Wow...some brutal scenario's can transpire with SexAddict.... :blink: ....Just had my girls Follower (other Dovahkin) combat rape a Forsworn girl, then as soon as he stands up he critical hits her with his sword and takes her head clean off, then immediately turns around and grabs my girl for a quick roll...Bonnie and Clyde feel about it much.... :blink: ...actually left me a bit rattled at the thought of it....This really is a very brilliant Mod....thank you again WaxenFigure... ^_^

Well, turning off combat rape is not working for me. First I set "player involved" to disabled, but they got me just us well. Then I set combat rape itself to disabled. Same results. I tried both the menu and setting the _sa_combatrapeswitch variable to 0 manually.

In fact I have SexiS installed. My plan was using that for regular sex and its Defeated plugin for the PC raped in combat, and SexAddicts for my followers; they wouldn't be able to rape anyone, but others could rape them; this would solve the mortal combat between the mods when someone decided to rape my character, but my follower tried to rape him/her.

Basically it's possible that the two mods conflict on some basic level, but I doubt it. SA uses its own resources. The only conflict would be the scenario above, but I circumvented it. At least I thought, but SA kicks in if it's loaded, even when it is totally disabled.

Anyone has this problem, or is it just me?

any plans on making it compatible with CBBE and BBP ? i just started using it and it works great, though those 2 mods immediately 'cancelled out' during scenes, they will be restored back after that

btw about the X Y coordinates, why i can't seem to stop the order? or maybe i input too much by holding the button down too long?

Is amazing how it worked with the Damsels in distress tweaking i made for various followers from nexus, once you arrive the dungeons you find them out of their caged but being asaulted by every bandit in the place XD so, now just not only rescue them from being captured but of being used too XD thnx waxen, im having troubles with the config via bat and ingame options, looks like are not working as intended, thnx anyway!