when does the bukkake texture show? is it compatable with Coverwomen? just one of the problems im having, and so far i havent encountered any npc rape.

For 3 real clock minutes after sex ends but it has to be Male/female sex or Futa/Female sex. It is often covered by the armor when the character is dressed again after the sex act.

First off great work. Looking forward to future updates, I haven't had any issues with the mod other than my own mistakes when installing.

Your custom sounds folders help took care of most of the options i was looking for but ran into one issue.

Before i switched to SA from ML the default ML sound option used the skyrim default male/female attack taunts for the rapist, the victim used the yielding quotes or if player was victim the damaged/poisoned grunts sound was used and last the potion/poison/drink sound was used during climax.

I wanted to add these in as a optional sound but cannot find the sound files in the mod.

Is there somewhere i am not looking or can they not be used separate of ML?

thanks again. ;)

when does the bukkake texture show? is it compatable with Coverwomen? just one of the problems im having, and so far i havent encountered any npc rape.

For 3 real clock minutes after sex ends but it has to be Male/female sex or Futa/Female sex. It is often covered by the armor when the character is dressed again after the sex act.

Could you remind me (us ?) how we change the setting for the layers to stay longer ? Like the bukkake's one ?

Oh, and your proposed change for the script totally worked ! :D I've put 300 in the delay. It's interesting. Got "raped" (at last they tried) only three times in a whole hour of game. With a 0.5 setting for the random chances. ;) So it's perfect like that : surprising, caughting me offguard. ;)

Ah, another question ! I searched in all your scripts and I don't see any timer for the NPC to "abandon" their quest when they're running after me. Which surprised me since I already avoided two attempts just by staying a little far from the sneaking npc. And twice they gave up after some seconds. So is there a setting somewhere for that ? Or it's just a bug / normal way to work for the scripts ? That's slightly disturbing me since I tried to understand what I read in your code (let me say I liked your comments when you explain what does what a lot !).

Could you remind me (us ?) how we change the setting for the layers to stay longer ? Like the bukkake's one ?

Oh, and your proposed change for the script totally worked ! :D I've put 300 in the delay. It's interesting. Got "raped" (at last they tried) only three times in a whole hour of game. With a 0.5 setting for the random chances. ;) So it's perfect like that : surprising, caughting me offguard. ;)

Ah, another question ! I searched in all your scripts and I don't see any timer for the NPC to "abandon" their quest when they're running after me. Which surprised me since I already avoided two attempts just by staying a little far from the sneaking npc. And twice they gave up after some seconds. So is there a setting somewhere for that ? Or it's just a bug / normal way to work for the scripts ? That's slightly disturbing me since I tried to understand what I read in your code (let me say I liked your comments when you explain what does what a lot !).

In _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc these lines are where the Bukkake texture is applied:
	; New!  Now we apply a Bukkake texture that fades away in three minutes thanks to oli3d
	; It's not going to be specific to the hole that was fucked and may be covered entirely by 
	; armor unless it's of the skimpy kind but it's a huge step above nothing and best of all 
	; it is simple to implement.
	if ((casterbase.getSex() == 0 || (AddedStrapon && _SA_FemaleOptions.getValue() > 2)) && ForcedEnd == False)
		_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)
	endif
The length of time the texture is displayed is the "180" which in seconds is equal to three minutes.

How long a potential rapist tries to reach a victim is controlled in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.PSC file with this line:

Int Interval = 10											; Used to control how often the script set rapists and victims up, must not be too short or a rapist
															; will not have time to travel to their victim to cast the spell.  
That is how long a person remains in the potential rapists list before the next run to find a new set of potential rapists and victims. If they don't reach their designated victim by then, they are released back to whatever they were doing before unless of course they are selected as a potential rapist again.

has anyone else noticed that the keybinds that correspond to positioning are all inverted and out of whack or don't work?

the X and Shift-X seem to be inverted sometimes. the Z and Shift-Z appear to not even work.

also, the increments are really fine? im pressing and jamming down the key, with little result. very clunky and frustrating. however i'm using children of the sky, not sure that affects how the keybinds work, aside from completely screwing with the positioning obviously. (which is why i need functional controls.)

In _SA_RapeEffectScript.psc these lines are where the Bukkake texture is applied:
	; New!  Now we apply a Bukkake texture that fades away in three minutes thanks to oli3d
	; It's not going to be specific to the hole that was fucked and may be covered entirely by 
	; armor unless it's of the skimpy kind but it's a huge step above nothing and best of all 
	; it is simple to implement.
	if ((casterbase.getSex() == 0 || (AddedStrapon && _SA_FemaleOptions.getValue() > 2)) && ForcedEnd == False)
		_SA_xo3dBukShader001.Play(target,180.0)
	endif
The length of time the texture is displayed is the "180" which in seconds is equal to three minutes.

How long a potential rapist tries to reach a victim is controlled in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.PSC file with this line:
Int Interval = 10											; Used to control how often the script set rapists and victims up, must not be too short or a rapist
															; will not have time to travel to their victim to cast the spell.  
That is how long a person remains in the potential rapists list before the next run to find a new set of potential rapists and victims. If they don't reach their designated victim by then, they are released back to whatever they were doing before unless of course they are selected as a potential rapist again.

Woohoo ! Thanx a lot ! Will work on that when I'll have finished to clean/repear my skyrim ! :D (yep, I had to remove everything since I've strange issues with another mod which should perfectly work). And I already knew for the int interval but it seems that npc sometimes hesitate / return to their normal occupation after a short moment if they didn't reach your character. :s

EDIT : Oh, I got another question ! Yes, yes, I know, I'll start to be annoying. Sorry.

I was thinking about a "realistic" detail. When you got raped during a fight, wouldn't it be logical to do NOT wear your chest's gear again ?

I mean, it's even useless to remove everything, the chest would be enough. But during a fight, After having been undressed by pure strength, it would nice if there were some prooves something happened.

EDIT 2 : okay, I think I found a part (what is removed) in the RapeEffectScript. I suppose I would just have to remove lines like

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,33,HandArmour)
RemoveItemFromActor(Who,34,ForearmsArmour)
RemoveItemFromActor(Who,35,AmuletArmour)
RemoveItemFromActor(Who,36,RingArmour)
RemoveItemFromActor(Who,37,FootArmour)
That adds me another question. There are a lot of ";" used in front of unnamed placeholders. As I'm using backpacks and cloaks from some mods, is there a reason for not activating it ? Problem with quest's items ?
Then, about the function UnFOSEStrip, if I remove the <<if (playerRelated) / debug.trace("Dress player") / UnFOSEStrip() ; Restore Player / EndIf>>, will it break the mod ? Or just cancel the dressing part ?

Did I already tell you I loved your work and efforts about your answers ? No ? Well, so I do ! :D Thank you a thousand times.

This was pretty interesting, thanks! Using the Clam option had me rolling.

Random NPC after my character was through: "Hey, don't do that!" =D

Random Thalmor after character was through: "What was that? Nothing happened" =(

I'm sure that wasn't an intended effect, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Okay ! I tried the changes I proposed (except the ";" I didn't  remove, by security) about the Rape spell and it's totally working ! Now, I'm keeping rings, amulets, gloves, boots worn during the acts and NOT wearing my shield, helmet nor armor after they finished with me. I find it really more "realistic" and it even adds some challenge. "Don't get raped during a fight or you will be naked and weakened against the non calmed agressors ! be warned !".

So, if I did something dangerous or if something could be improved, just tell me. Otherwise, I'll keep with that. And I especially like the results. :D I could almost give you the modified .esp in order to create an optional download. *giggles*

has anyone else noticed that the keybinds that correspond to positioning are all inverted and out of whack or don't work?

the X and Shift-X seem to be inverted sometimes. the Z and Shift-Z appear to not even work.

also, the increments are really fine? im pressing and jamming down the key, with little result. very clunky and frustrating. however i'm using children of the sky, not sure that affects how the keybinds work, aside from completely screwing with the positioning obviously. (which is why i need functional controls.)

There's a limit on the Z adjustments called "the ground" and with the "havok system" moving off the ground tends to have you drop back so adjustability on the Z axis is almost completely (but not quite) useless.

Using the X and Z keys alone is for fine adjustments, hold the CTRL key down as well for rough adjustments and of course the Shift key is for the other direction.

The keys are working fine for me. Being able to save the settings would be nice.

Thanks for this WaxenFigure, really enjoying it!!!

Custom settings by sex act instead of one saved setting for all is one of the planned enhancements. Because races are different sizes and sexes are different sizes ultimately what is needed is a setting for each race, gender and sex act combination. This is because there doesn't seem to be a way to make animations for multiple actors that actually reference body parts to make the animation engine do the work.

Woohoo ! Thanx a lot ! Will work on that when I'll have finished to clean/repear my skyrim ! :D (yep, I had to remove everything since I've strange issues with another mod which should perfectly work). And I already knew for the int interval but it seems that npc sometimes hesitate / return to their normal occupation after a short moment if they didn't reach your character. :s

EDIT : Oh, I got another question ! Yes, yes, I know, I'll start to be annoying. Sorry.

I was thinking about a "realistic" detail. When you got raped during a fight, wouldn't it be logical to do NOT wear your chest's gear again ?

I mean, it's even useless to remove everything, the chest would be enough. But during a fight, After having been undressed by pure strength, it would nice if there were some prooves something happened.

EDIT 2 : okay, I think I found a part (what is removed) in the RapeEffectScript. I suppose I would just have to remove lines like

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,33,HandArmour)

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,34,ForearmsArmour)

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,35,AmuletArmour)

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,36,RingArmour)

RemoveItemFromActor(Who,37,FootArmour)

That adds me another question. There are a lot of ";" used in front of unnamed placeholders. As I'm using backpacks and cloaks from some mods, is there a reason for not activating it ? Problem with quest's items ?

Then, about the function UnFOSEStrip, if I remove the <<if (playerRelated) / debug.trace("Dress player") / UnFOSEStrip() ; Restore Player / EndIf>>, will it break the mod ? Or just cancel the dressing part ?

Did I already tell you I loved your work and efforts about your answers ? No ? Well, so I do ! :D Thank you a thousand times.

The mod once removed everything from every possible slot but I cut it back a lot (the ";" makes that code into just a comment but by removing that ";" it could be active code again). At some point it would be nice to add undress options for normal sex and separate ones for rape scenes.

You can disable the dressing part, or you could disable it only after a rape like this:

if (_SA_UndressSwitch.getValue() && (IsRape == false)) ; Adding and removing items from an NPC will cause them to dress and rearm themselves
		if (playerRelated)
			debug.trace("Dress player")
			UnFOSEStrip()		; Restore Player
		EndIf
		if (!caster.isDead() && caster != PlayerRef)
			debug.trace("Dress " + castername)
			caster.addItem(ClothesPrisonerShoes, 1, true)
			caster.removeItem(ClothesPrisonerShoes, 1, true)
		endIf
		if (!target.isDead() && target != PlayerRef)
			debug.trace("Dress " + targetname)
			target.addItem(ClothesPrisonerShoes, 1, true)
			target.removeItem(ClothesPrisonerShoes, 1, true)
		endIf 
	endIf

I like to see people taking the code and making it do what they want. The mod is mainly what I want but that should never be a limitation on everyone.

Still got a lot of work to go on the next version of SexAddicts. It's taking quite a while to make but because the last version is so stable I am not trying to rush out a new version and quite frankly I have also decided to try playing the game a bit more. I was at a point where all my time was spent working on the mod and my character was getting no action except as a tester.

Well, I tried to remove the ; in order to get the other undressing lines working but when I try to compile, it says it failed because of unkown variables (the unnamed ones). So I've put them again. And yup, it's pleasant to be able to open a mod which is working fine in game AND in my creation kit. There are lots of mods I can't open without getting strings missing and/or other weird bugs.

Still, I got it working as I indented it to do so I'm now happy. :) Plus I learned some little usefull things with the code and scripts. Not enought to code my own mod but it still enjoyable to be able to say "Yay, I modified it myself". ;) With your help !

Hm. I'll stop to flood for a moment. I've almost filled a whole page with my comments. *laughs*

Don't get bored with your tests and works. Sometimes, "better" is worse than "good". ;)

Hello WaxenFigure,

I ended up not being able to enable the Payprus Log as my game went completely south on me and packed up. The game has been un-installed, PC cleaned of all Skyrim Files found and game re-installed...again...:(....hopefully got all the files this time as it's suspected I didn't manage a complete scrub last time.

But will be running the Payprus Log if the game so much as stutters wrong again after all all this.....:(

Hello WaxenFigure,

I ended up not being able to enable the Payprus Log as my game went completely south on me and packed up. The game has been un-installed, PC cleaned of all Skyrim Files found and game re-installed...again... :(....hopefully got all the files this time as it's suspected I didn't manage a complete scrub last time.

But will be running the Payprus Log if the game so much as stutters wrong again after all all this..... :(

I run with it enabled all the time. It doesn't seem to slow the game noticably and I always have a log then I can check if things act funny.

There's a limit on the Z adjustments called "the ground" and with the "havok system" moving off the ground tends to have you drop back so adjustability on the Z axis is almost completely (but not quite) useless.

Using the X and Z keys alone is for fine adjustments, hold the CTRL key down as well for rough adjustments and of course the Shift key is for the other direction.

yeah, that makes perfect sense. i was beginning to pick up on the limitations of the engine as i saw the hesitated bounce thing after experimenting with Z.

i didn't realize CTRL modifiers also corrected position, thought you meant animation speed or something, it's the way you worded it. no problem, i will try CTRL. that solves my "clunky" issue.

otherwise, this mod is ridiculously spot on. i'm defending White Run from the Nords and the next thing i know Tulius is raping a Storm Cloak general at the glory ceremony. YESSSSS, hahaha. i feel like thats what would really happen, lol ^,^

There is one thing I just don't get with this mod and I've noticed it's the same with Sexis, when the pair is done having sex they fall all over themselves like a pair of limp noodles.

What is up with that?

The people of Skyrim have serious stamina problems.

There is one thing I just don't get with this mod and I've noticed it's the same with Sexis, when the pair is done having sex they fall all over themselves like a pair of limp noodles.

What is up with that?

The people of Skyrim have serious stamina problems.

LOL, I'd have to agree 60 seconds of sex and they are spent It's amazing they haven't all gone extinct.  <_<

Horrible noob question, but I haven't done any modding at all for Skyrim as far as the scripting goes. I'm trying to put in the changes listed by the mod developer, namely 

if (_SA_UndressSwitch.getValue() && (IsRape == false)) ; Adding and removing items from an NPC will cause them to dress and rearm themselves

if (playerRelated)
            UnFOSEStrip()        ; Restore Player
        EndIf
        endIf

endIf
    endIf

and 

If the PC is the only prey for rapers you might never get a moment to yourself. I you really want to try it just fire up the CK and find the line (around line 100) in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.Psc script (in the _SA_RandomRapeQuest quest) and change it from

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

to

Victim = player

But when I edit the files through the construction set or manually nothing changes in game, and compiling them fails every time. I know I'm probably missing something retardedly stupid, but like I said, this is my first time messing with papyrus.

What is up with that?

heh. when i first saw that i freaked out because i thought i died. then i really died because i'm running Frostfall and it was raining. ^o^;

Horrible noob question, but I haven't done any modding at all for Skyrim as far as the scripting goes. I'm trying to put in the changes listed by the mod developer, namely 

if (playerRelated)

UnFOSEStrip()        ; Restore Player

EndIf

endIf

endIf

endIf

and 

If the PC is the only prey for rapers you might never get a moment to yourself. I you really want to try it just fire up the CK and find the line (around line 100) in the _SA_RandomRapeQuestScript.Psc script (in the _SA_RandomRapeQuest quest) and change it from

Victim = FindAnEligibleVictim(Rapist)

to

Victim = player

But when I edit the files through the construction set or manually nothing changes in game, and compiling them fails every time. I know I'm probably missing something retardedly stupid, but like I said, this is my first time messing with papyrus.

For the second edit, you just had to save the change with the notepad (or the tool you're using), then to compile. I know it works perfectly. For the other modification, I didn't try. It's the one for the re-dress part ? if it is, my way to do works fine and the compilation worked too.

What does it say about the failure ? Click on the script when the process just stopped and it will show you what is wrong. Usually, it's a missing reference.

Dult....your doing better than me....sorry, am very frustrated at the moment....I haven't had any experience with the CK either and it's become a nightmare trying to find out how to go about changing victim to player and leaving the Armor on the player when raped.

Does anyone know of a simple Tutorial I can follow in regards to this?....I have been hunting high and low for the past two days, looking at Tutorials, posting questions, etc...and all are of the assumption that I must know something about the CK....I don't and find the CK isn't helping in that matter either. So far I have borked the Mod twice and my Game once....I don't know how to get to the psc files (I'm told that's what I am after) I have found them in 'source' in the Mod itself, but cannot get them up in the CK and they won't load into my Notepad either...well, I can't seem to figure out how they are meant to.

Is there a simple step by step guide (starting with step one) that someone knows of please?

I apologize for my attitude, I am just so frustrated and feeling very, very stupid...:(