I had to update skse to 1.6.11, compatible with runtime 1.9.29.0 seems to work alright will have a sexis error stating that you are using a older version of the game but doesn't seem to affect anything.

Just saw this on 3dm http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3757476-1-2.html [The MOD] Sexis harmony MOD new posture replace. It replaces a few of the animations with new ones. Thought I would post it if anyone wanted to check them out. 

@Waxenfigure. 

I have a small problem. updated to the lates AFT and although everything now runs smoothly. (follower finaly take their gear off when raping) after the animation they equip those damn footwraps again. Any idea how to fix this?

They equip the footwraps because I force them to but I also remove the footwraps right away and yet for you (and some others I suspect) it fails to remove them. Why it doesn't work for you is a question I'll probably get no answer to until the problem decides to visit my machine.

I suppose I can investigate other ways of forcing the NPC to dress themselves again.

I meant to have more compatibility with sanguinesDebauchery since the animations are the same but its a bad audio years (if not inbavagliata) can not be true.

Are only suggestions as the two complement each other mod.

Anyway thanks so continue.

Let's see what jbezorg plans for his SD2 project.

If Cmod is done then I think it would be best for him to keep working on SA rather than pick up someone elses big project.

SA is already superior to SexIS imo and Waxen has new stuff in the pipeline for SA.

Actually SexIs has one major thing SA lacks, the ability to be called by other mods. That allows SexIs to be used as a framework for other add on mods of which there are now a few even though SexIs hasn't advanced much of the original agenda for that mod.

I don't know what has happened to CMOD but he already stated that if he left the mod would become available for someone else to continue. At some point we may have to give up on his returning but I haven't yet.

Also, has anyone who is using SA updated to 1.9? Does everything work ok?

I got my Steam holding off on the update for now until I know that there are no glaring problems.

Steam dumped me into 1.9 even though I thought I had it set to not update automatically.

However, it seems to be working fine with SA (so far, I haven't done much play time).

Good to know waxen ; ) @setekh: in fact Sexis is not meant to be "superior", it's just supposed to be a base framework so that we don't have plenty of mods with their own animations but a very large and diversified database so that everyone can easily create his own mod without starting everything from scratch. It's better for both moders and users (that's why we have so many different mods in oblivion/lovers with pk), so I hope it will be continued.

@Waxenfigure. 

I have a small problem. updated to the lates AFT and although everything now runs smoothly. (follower finaly take their gear off when raping) after the animation they equip those damn footwraps again. Any idea how to fix this?

They equip the footwraps because I force them to but I also remove the footwraps right away and yet for you (and some others I suspect) it fails to remove them. Why it doesn't work for you is a question I'll probably get no answer to until the problem decides to visit my machine.

I suppose I can investigate other ways of forcing the NPC to dress themselves again.

The reason why I suspect they are not removed is because AFT inventory management will not allow other mods to remove items from the inventory, or because now that the followers inventory is split (inventory and backpack) SA looks for them in the wrong one. 

Finding anotherway would be easier. Cant AP help you in that direction? it uses SKSE somehow to re-dress the player.

I had to update skse to 1.6.11, compatible with runtime 1.9.29.0 seems to work alright will have a sexis error stating that you are using a older version of the game but doesn't seem to affect anything.

Just saw this on 3dm http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3757476-1-2.html [The MOD] Sexis harmony MOD new posture replace. It replaces a few of the animations with new ones. Thought I would post it if anyone wanted to check them out. 

You mast be a member to view that page.

@Waxenfigure. 

The reason why I suspect they are not removed is because AFT inventory management will not allow other mods to remove items from the inventory, or because now that the followers inventory is split (inventory and backpack) SA looks for them in the wrong one. 

Finding anotherway would be easier. Cant AP help you in that direction? it uses SKSE somehow to re-dress the player.

Waxen I got an Idea that will solve the problems for those using AFT or custom outfits on followers. :-)

Instead of using those bloody footwraps to make the char re-dress, can you make a quick pach that replases the use of footwraps with a gold ring? 

This way even if it get stuck, it will not have a noticable effect on the outfit. And I can live with my follower not wearing a ring of blocking.

I imagine its as easy as chaning a ref number. Its just that I dont know how to do it. 

azmodan22, on 19 Mar 2013 - 15:44, said:

myuhinny, on 19 Mar 2013 - 14:54, said:

Just saw this on 3dm http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3757476-1-2.html [The MOD] Sexis harmony MOD new posture replace. It replaces a few of the animations with new ones. Thought I would post it if anyone wanted to check them out.

You mast be a member to view that page.

post-25667-0-32989800-1363738475_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-19024900-1363738489_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-37201000-1363738504_thumb.gifpost-25667-0-23336500-1363738525_thumb.jpg

Here are pictures one is a gif not sure if it will work or not. Download for it. http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=402094&uk=892259208

So it's another mod running interference. That's good to know, there's bound to be something simple that can be done.

okay im haveing the issue where  my character gets randomly raped and somehow the guard took damage or something and when it was over i heard the sound of like 6-9 potions being drank and then the guards killed me. i got the log file you requested in a different thread, but dont know how to upload it...

edit nvm i found out how.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

So it's another mod running interference. That's good to know, there's bound to be something simple that can be done.

yeesss... post 84 :-)

So,

Either I screwed up the installation or have forgotten how to use the console. But when I run my bat file it says that the values are unrecognized. Set_SA_GalsOption 1 and says it can't find the script. Any ideas on whether or not I've mispelled it or something?

This is because what "Do not update automatically" means is "Do not update automatically until the game is launched". To avoid the update altogether you have to switch Steam into offline mode

Steam dumped me into 1.9 even though I thought I had it set to not update automatically.

Still wondering about #1 though, not seeing a reply about that?  I think it would add to the experience with the option not to know if a given rapist will be calmed after or will still try to kill the character once done.  I was thinking a random chance at this point though more involved mechanisms (such as victim somehow being able to satisfy the rapist in order to be spared).  Thanks for the replies on the other 2 queries though, and again for the mod :)

I just don't see the point in that idea myself. The calm option IMO is to allow you and your followers to go through an entire bandit or foresworn controlled area without killing anyone, instead leaving behind a large group of sexually sated and "calmed" former enemies.

Thanks for the reply.  There wasn't really a tactical point to the added option I suggested, just something for added suspense and variability for times when you want the outcome to be uncertain (rather than when using it to control an area).  Everything is not for everyone though, so was meant as an added option, but it must just be something I thought interesting myself.  Thanks again for the reply though, and the mod itself, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here though already a good addition to the game :)

So,

Either I screwed up the installation or have forgotten how to use the console. But when I run my bat file it says that the values are unrecognized. Set_SA_GalsOption 1 and says it can't find the script. Any ideas on whether or not I've mispelled it or something?

you write :            Set_SA_GalsOptions 1,

the correct is:      Set _SA_GalsOption to 1,

Yoy are missing the "space" after "set" and the word "to"

So I just installed the mod via NMM and then ran GenerateFNIS as an admin and noticed that this mod was not recognized. It only found animations for my other mods... I tested SA in game and nothing happens when I cast the spell, can anyone help?

So I just installed the mod via NMM and then ran GenerateFNIS as an admin and noticed that this mod was not recognized. It only found animations for my other mods... I tested SA in game and nothing happens when I cast the spell, can anyone help?

Check your SKSE; they've had to update it twice  in the last two days due to the official updates. 

I am getting the vampire freezes after sex with Alva, who is vanilla and the Vampire Assassin.

I have to admit that it's certainly an amusing twist on the kill the vampire with a stake threw the heart. This case a dildo threw the vagina lol

Your problem might also be with NMM is you are using the latest version.

The latest version puts .txt file (assuming they arte readmes) in a seperate folder. however a txt file is required for Fnis to see the mod.

You need to uninstall the mod, turn the function to store txt files seperately in NMM and install it again.

So,

you write :            Set_SA_GalsOptions 1,

the correct is:      Set _SA_GalsOption to 1,

Yoy are missing the "space" after "set" and the word "to"

Thanks. :) I was pretty sure it was my fault. I found the in game spell to customize as well. Now I just have to figure out what's causing the animations not to key. People just stand a few feet apart from one another and moan at this point.