• 3 weeks later...

If you still work on this mod is it possible that you can add at least one animation that involves a blow job basically. I know normally it wouldn't fit with rape but it could look like a forced action instead of a willing one. I don't like to ask for much but is this possible for you to do?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I love the look of this mod, but when I install it Nexus Mod Manager says it installed fine, but FNIS doesn't see it and when I check the folder for the text file you mentioned there isn't even a folder for your mods animations. Is it meant to be only a 9 kilabyte download? I couldn't even find a .esp file in the zip folder avaliable for download.

Please ignore my last comment, I just realised I downloaded the wrong file. Sorry :')

• 1 month later...

I apologize in advance for the English (Google)

After all the efforts I could not break in animation ... the characters just stand and nothing runs only sound.

SKSE I have the latest version, v.5.5 FNIS and FIX.

Please consult.

Thanks in advance

You need to run the FNIS User Generator Program after you install this mod, the FNIS program is how new animations are added to the game.

That FNIS run also must be without errors, the animations don't get added if there are errors.

• 1 month later...

Somehow FENIS does not see the mod, I installed FENIS and I installed the SexAddiction mod afterwards, and as I ran the usergenerator the mod simply wont show up. I ran it as administrator, and I extracted the FENIS file to the location where it has to be. Any advice?

Here I`ve got some screenshots too show the problem. 

57377e35a6.pnge4c75bb8e1.png

In fact this mod seems really great to me and I cant wait to play it but first I need your help! 

Somehow FENIS does not see the mod, I installed FENIS and I installed the SexAddiction mod afterwards, and as I ran the usergenerator the mod simply wont show up. I ran it as administrator, and I extracted the FENIS file to the location where it has to be. Any advice?

Here I`ve got some screenshots too show the problem. 

57377e35a6.pnge4c75bb8e1.png

In fact this mod seems really great to me and I cant wait to play it but first I need your help!

At this point I would say this is a "beginner" sex mod for Skyrim. It does the trick but it has only a few different animations and a limited set of activities.

The latest version of the Sexlab Framework supports over 150 animations to start with and there are packs which add dozens more.

You just have to decide what additional Sex mods you want to go with the Framework based on what sounds interesting to you.

That said, there's nothing been changed that will make this mod not work and it was once the must have Sex mod for Skyrim but those days are now long past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Justo lo que buscaba. Gracias

just what I wanted. thanks

Welcome to Lovers Lab.

When or if you want more look at the Sexlab Framework and the multitude of mods that support it, everything this mod does is supported by a combination of the framework and other mods but the framework has hundreds (yes hundreds) of different sex animations available now and there are mods that do all sorts of things this much simpler mod never even dreamed of.

Here is an index of the mods available for the framework: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Neat. One quick post after all this time, and this thread blows up all over again. ;)

Still use SA, still love it. Only problem I have is you actually get hornier as you have sex in this mod, due to Aroused. So, right after sex, your PC...really wants sex. :P Fine with me though. So be it. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, and thank you! Do you know, is there another mod within SL Framework that provides that same as SA's "pimp" option? I just love shagging npcs into being my friends. I also love the necrophilia from this mod. The floppy, just barely enough alive to interact with bodies are awesome. FunnyBusiness's necro animations are great, but SA's necro can be used with any of it's animations. The Pimping and the Necro are what keep this mod alive for me, even in this era of SL Anim Loader and insanely awesome modders efforts. Do we know, can new SL anims, like for Framework 1.61b, work when overwriting (or filling in the empty slots) of Sex Addicts? Things have gotten sooo advanced that I have no idea if they are still compatible. And thank you again for this mod which, I think, still provides a couple of wonderful unique experiences.

Hello, and thank you! Do you know, is there another mod within SL Framework that provides that same as SA's "pimp" option? I just love shagging npcs into being my friends. I also love the necrophilia from this mod. The floppy, just barely enough alive to interact with bodies are awesome. FunnyBusiness's necro animations are great, but SA's necro can be used with any of it's animations. The Pimping and the Necro are what keep this mod alive for me, even in this era of SL Anim Loader and insanely awesome modders efforts. Do we know, can new SL anims, like for Framework 1.61b, work when overwriting (or filling in the empty slots) of Sex Addicts? Things have gotten sooo advanced that I have no idea if they are still compatible. And thank you again for this mod which, I think, still provides a couple of wonderful unique experiences.

Sexlab Submit allows you to talk NPCs into having sex (random roll, you can fail so the next time you ask its even harder but nagging them is possible until they accept) and will improve your relationsip with them.

You can disable all the rest of the mod and use only the conversation to start sex from the mod if you like.

If you actually want to Pimp NPCs then look at the TDF Prostitution mod.

No mod I know of directly allows you access to your lovers house like this one does though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry but i cant read all the pages now, but fron 1 to 9 seens like no one have this problem, i got this all working nice and sweet, but wen comes to 2 womans they boot look like an grapic error apears... like the belly of the womans beins pulled graphicly foward (like an arm worth triangle blur)... Sorry my english... ani one got a clue? any help?

Also, any update other than the one in the 1st page? 

Hi guys, sorry but i cant read all the pages now, but fron 1 to 9 seens like no one have this problem, i got this all working nice and sweet, but wen comes to 2 womans they boot look like an grapic error apears... like the belly of the womans beins pulled graphicly foward (like an arm worth triangle blur)... Sorry my english... ani one got a clue? any help?

Also, any update other than the one in the 1st page?

It sounds like you may be having a HDT problem (http://www.loverslab.com/forum/52-hdt-physics-extension/), this mod will move actors but it has no code to distort their bodies.

There have been no updates for a very long time. Pretty much everything this mod provides and a whole lot more can be done using the Sexlab Framework and it's numerous add on mods. Still this mod works well for those who only want a lightweight sex mod.

I wondered if I could use Sexlab along with sexaddicts. You just answered my question lol thank you! :lol: