I can't really get it to work, I try to do a sex act,wether its a rape or not and they just stand there. I tryed to do that FNIS thing but the mod dosen't show on that thing,What do I do now?

If it doesn't show in FNIS then you didn't install it correctly. If you used Nexus Mod Manager that probably means you failed to see the warning in the original post telling you to turn off NMMs idiotic exclusion of "readme" files (idiotic since they eliminate ALL .TXT files including the ones needed by FNIS).

How do i make a follower fuck other follower?.

This ancient mod was never developed far enough to allow you to control and order people to have sex like that.

If you want that kind of control I suggest you install the Sexlab Framework and then pick and choose from the huge selection of mods which use that framework to allow sex in a multitude of ways.

Framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

Handy index of Mods using the Framework:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Please note that if you are enjoying this mod, you can still install and use the Sexlab Framework as well. They only real problem with running both is if you set up situations where both mods try to animate a sex act with the same actors at the same time (works fine if both mods are animating different actors at the same time). Even if you do set up such a situation the "bad" result is that the conflicted actor will tend to vanish from one sex act and appear in the other one leaving their partner in the other sex act humping air.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey the mods great did take me a while to get it working but once it did it was great. I thank you for your efforts and hard work on this mod. I just have one problem that i want to figure out exactly. Combat rape in this mod continously causes skyrim to crash. It would say in the corner screen this person is raping this person but as soon as that it  shown skyrim crashes. Now I am trying to pinpoint the problem. I did read in the conflicting mods section that PC Exclusive Animation Paths&nbsp may cause problems. I just want to know is thats why skyrim is crashing because I do have PCEA but I am not sure that is the exact problem.

Is there any update going to be in the nearest future?

Sorry, if already asked and answered  :blush:

Only if I ever get off my behind long enough to fix the MCM Menu version and release it. No significant enhancements to it are ever expected now. The Sexlab Framework and its enabling mods are all I ever use any more myself.

This mod is still good for those who like a "lighter" sex mod and who can live with its limited animation set.

Edit: Update. I tried loading an older save of that character from a few months ago, and she was able to get it on just fine! So apparently it is not vampirism that's causing the bug because she was still a vampire in that save and it worked fine. So there must be something in the current save file itself that's preventing her from being able to interact with anyone. Is there a console command to indicate if the mod thinks there are any sex acts currently taking place or something like that? It might be for some reason it thinks she can't participate...

After a several-month hiatus from Skyrim I am back, and I think I know what happened. I just don't know how to fix it at this point.

When I first took her to Solstheim I tried to get her to hook up with whats-his-face the Dunmer in charge of House Redoran and the island. I just just clicked to initiate with him and then he walked through the door into his upstairs quarters. So he transitioned from the area right as the act was supposed to begin. And as it turns out, he's been in that room ever since. I've returned to Sosltheim a few times since then and he's still there in his room, just standing there not doing anything day and night. He doesn't seem to sleep or do anything but stand there. And my character now can't get laid. So I'm guessing something broke the script when he area-transitioned like that.

So, is there something relatively painless I can do to fix it? The mod works perfectly fine in all my other save games. I really don't want to have to mess with uninstalling and reinstalling the whole thing just for one character. But if there's something I can do to stop the script and cancel any active sex acts, that would be great. I tried killing him, but he's flagged as essential, so that didn't work.

The sex in this mod is applied as a magic effect, you should be able to terminate it with a "player.dispelallspells".

Tried that, and tried dispelling Lleril Morvayn as well. Neither had any effect. He still stands in his room, and I still can't get laid.

So is there anything else I can try, or is this save pretty much unusable for this mod?

The sex in this mod is applied as a magic effect, you should be able to terminate it with a "player.dispelallspells".

Tried that, and tried dispelling Lleril Morvayn as well. Neither had any effect. He still stands in his room, and I still can't get laid.

So is there anything else I can try, or is this save pretty much unusable for this mod?

You could try this:

Load Game

Enter Console

stopquest _SA_Quest

stopquest _SA_WaitQuest

Exit Console

Wait 2 hours (Game time, not real time)

Save Game and Exit

Disable SexAddicts Mod

Load Game (Ignore warning about missing mods)

Wait 2 hours (Game time again)

Save Game and Exit

Enable SexAddicts mod

Load Game

Try sex now, if it works make this your new save. If it doesn't work revert to the original save before your tried this fix.

• 2 weeks later...

i've done everything as told but it doesn't work :/... it crashes after the bethesda logo and the skyrim emblem shows for ten seconds... for some reason it gets to the main menu when i play on the normal launcher (non-skse) so its definitely not because of fnis... any solutions?? 

this is what came up in fnis just in case:

FNIS Behavior V5.2   06/11/2014 21:37:40

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Users\max\Desktop\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 3.5 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 alternate animations)

240 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)

edit:

this came up when i clicked on consistency check on fnis:

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
 8 possible consistence issues

Do you have TES5Edit? Crashing at the title screen usually means you have a mod or 2 installed in the wrong order, meaning modA requires modB, but modA was installed second. TES5Edit is great at telling you exactly what's out of order.

If you installed manually, you may wish to trace your steps, and make sure you installed mods in the correct order (like installing a patch. That should always be installed after/on top of the mod the patch is for, for example).

Load order is usually the culprit in title crash.

i tried TES5EDIT but it didn't show that anything was wrong :/

Wow, so few mods. Since you note that the game starts ok when you don't use the SKSE Loader program I suspect the problem is with the SKSE install.

Is the SKSE install new or did you have it present before you installed SexAddicts?

If it is new try unticking the SexAddicts mod to see if the game will load cleanly using the SKSE Loader without this mod.

Hey Waxen, that RapeEffectScript on the OP...the one that says it was fixed to read SOS Lite...is that necessary to use when using the full version of SOS as well? I haven't gotten to try SA with SOS yet. I'm new to SOS, believe it or not.

It was made to work with both the full and lite versions, I use the full version myself which is why I had to patch it for the lite version.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly not sure what's wrong, but I've used this mod before and it worked fine. But I had to switch computers and I re-installed SA 1.3a and the conversation option and spells don't do anything or it crashes after undressing the npc I'm interacting with. I ran FNIS after I installed it, I even reinstalled both it and FNIS. 

I don't really know whats going on and I don't have any other animation mods installed so I don't think anything should be clashing with it. Any help would be awesome!

I'm honestly not sure what's wrong, but I've used this mod before and it worked fine. But I had to switch computers and I re-installed SA 1.3a and the conversation option and spells don't do anything or it crashes after undressing the npc I'm interacting with. I ran FNIS after I installed it, I even reinstalled both it and FNIS. 

I don't really know whats going on and I don't have any other animation mods installed so I don't think anything should be clashing with it. Any help would be awesome!

Crashing when the characters are stripped may mean a missing texture but you can test that easily by manually stripping the actors via the console (open console, select actor, type UNEQUIPALL).

That probably isn't the reason for the CTDs though but I can't think of any other reason off the top of my head.

I suggest you enable logging (instructions in first post) and log an attempt to use the mod, zip the log and upload it in a reply. That will hopefully give me some clue as to what was going on at the moment it crashed.

I apologize if I am asking a question that has already been asked. I am kinda new when it come to working with mods so I am having a little trouble with some of the terminology. It says, "This mod requires you to run the FNIS User Generator program AFTER you install the mod. Failure to run the FNIS program will result in the actors standing around and looking stupid while sounds of sex play in the background. I do not know where to find these things. I down loaded sex addicts1.3 and rape affect but have no idea how to install. Sex addicts has a lot of folders and I am not sure what to do. Can someone please help me with a detailed procedure to installing and getting these mods to work? Thank you in advance!

I apologize if I am asking a question that has already been asked. I am kinda new when it come to working with mods so I am having a little trouble with some of the terminology. It says, "This mod requires you to run the FNIS User Generator program AFTER you install the mod. Failure to run the FNIS program will result in the actors standing around and looking stupid while sounds of sex play in the background. I do not know where to find these things. I down loaded sex addicts1.3 and rape affect but have no idea how to install. Sex addicts has a lot of folders and I am not sure what to do. Can someone please help me with a detailed procedure to installing and getting these mods to work? Thank you in advance!

Are you using a Mod Manager Like Mod Organizer, Wyre Bash or Nexus Mod Manager? If so then open the zip file with them and let them install the mod. If you are installing by hand, unzip the file and copy the contents of the folder you unzipped the mod to to the Skyrim "Data" folder.

Then run the FNIS User Generator program.

Instructions for installing FNIS and SKSE will be found on their sites (use the links in the original post).

If you plan on using more mods in the future and you haven't got a Mod Manager yet I highly recommend Mod Organizer, it has a higher learning curve than other mod managers but that's mainly because it has a lot of features the others can't offer.