Can you possibly make them completely nude? (No Loincloth, Bra or Panties)

Just askin'

The original post makes suggestions for mods which provide the nudity, this mod doesn't do the nudes part.

And also, there is a glitch where my guy sits NEXT to my sex buddy, and humps air.

Did you try using the adjustment keys to move him into place?

Whenever I try to rape or hook up with a npc, they both just stand up and if I move closer the npc moves further away. /:

In a kind of odd looking pose? Then you failed to run the FNIS User Generator program after installing this mod which means the animations this mod uses aren't available in the game so the actors just go stiff. You are allowed to "move" around during the sex act so that you can move the action off of anything that causes clipping.

Hey not sure if this is a common issue or not, but I'm having issues with the CR system. When an NPC attempts to CR the player, but then the  NPC dies before the animations kick in the player gets stuck in some weird limbo where no movement or actions can be done.

I can access any and all menus so it's not like the keys aren't being registered. Nothing happens when I press B (since nothing has actually happened yet?).

Any clues as to how to get the player unstuck?

I'm loving this mod and I've used ASX (animated sex show) and AP (animated prostitution). The first uses FNIS but you have to use a spells for friendly NPC's and not a dialog option. While the later uses a dialog option but impossible to make it work with FNIS.
Your mod strikes a good balance between the two.

But may I offer a suggestion and I hope your not offended by it. I would like to see a different dialog option for the in-game wife 'cause the dialog in the mod says "You Want to Hook Up" it's the same dialog when I'm talking to my wife (which is Aela at the moment) I would love to see a different dialog to use for the wife and SkyUI support.

But either way I love your mod and thanks.

Edited by Judas_Mesiah
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The characters are not moving what do I do

Run the FNIS User Generator program, any time you add or remove a mod like this one which adds animations to the game and which requires FNIS to be installed you need to run the FNIS User Generator program which is what actually tells the game that the new animations are present (or removed when uninstalling the mod).

When that isn't done then the animations won't play, sometimes even the normal animations won't play.

What folder do I move the sexaddicts animations to?

You copy the Data folder from the 7z file to the Skyrim folder, all subfolders and the files in them will then be copied to the appropriate places. If you do it folder by folder then each folder from the data folder in the 7Z file must be copied to the Data folder under the Skyrim folder.

• 2 weeks later...

tnx for the owner of this mod im having fun seeing npc having sex specially adding the bathing or beauty mod im just asking how to properly configure the setting file like the "set _sa_galoptions 1 etc.... should i put the text file in the skyrim folder in the documents or in the data folder. (btw when i place it tn the data folder and type the "bat set" it always tells me that its an unknown variable. please help im want to make a girl to girl and a guy to guy rape scene.)

Edited by maruj_emerald

It's working fine for me, the only problem is that I can't actually stop the sex... If anyone could help me on this that'd be great.

Press and hold the spacebar to advance to the next stage of the sex act, once the stage advances release the spacebar, once all the stages of the act have been completed the act will end.  You should review the original post for the rest of the keyboard controls.

tnx for the owner of this mod im having fun seeing npc having sex specially adding the bathing or beauty mod im just asking how to properly configure the setting file like the "set _sa_galoptions 1 etc.... should i put the text file in the skyrim folder in the documents or in the data folder. (btw when i place it tn the data folder and type the "bat set" it always tells me that its an unknown variable. please help im want to make a girl to girl and a guy to guy rape scene.)

The text file goes in the Skyrim folder and not the data folder.  If you are getting an "unknown variable" error then you must have a misspelled variable name.

i move the file at c:/games/skyrim and still im having the unknown variable at me console command even though i imput the codes in the file in this order.

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 2
Set _SA_GalsOptions to 2
Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1
Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1
Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1
Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1
Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

as waht i said earlier when i type "bat set" it always tells me that it is an unknown variable.

i move the file at c:/games/skyrim and still im having the unknown variable at me console command even though i imput the codes in the file in this order.

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 2

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 2

Set _SA_BuffSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

as waht i said earlier when i type "bat set" it always tells me that it is an unknown variable.

Do you have the SexAddicts mod enabled? I just cut and pasted the settings lines above into a file and ran them and didn't have any errors.

I have the same problem as maruj_emerald. I tried it two times, first with installing it through the nexus mod manager and after that reinstalled it manually. Both times the mod works in game ( I see the option with "Do you want to hook up", so the mod is working in game) and the animations work perfectly. The only thing, that doesn't work is the configuration as when ever I try to enter a command manually or try it with a BAT file, there always pops up that this command doesn't exist or can not be found...

Great mod btw, I'd just like to be able to configure it, so I would greatly appreciate any help or if some other way exists, a different way to configure it.

I have the same problem as maruj_emerald. I tried it two times, first with installing it through the nexus mod manager and after that reinstalled it manually. Both times the mod works in game ( I see the option with "Do you want to hook up", so the mod is working in game) and the animations work perfectly. The only thing, that doesn't work is the configuration as when ever I try to enter a command manually or try it with a BAT file, there always pops up that this command doesn't exist or can not be found...

Great mod btw, I'd just like to be able to configure it, so I would greatly appreciate any help or if some other way exists, a different way to configure it.

Copy and paste your file to a post here so I can look at it.