Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1
Set _SA_RHealthPercentage to 50
Set _SA_RPercentChanceWillRape to 10
Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1
Set _SA_RQPercentage to 1
Set _SA_RRapistHealthPercentage to 50
Set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 1
Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

I really hope you could help me out what I might be doing wrong, cause apart from that your mod works great as far as I could see it

You mean the file I use for the BAT command right? So here is what I have:

Set _SA_BuffSwitch  to 1

Set _SA_CombatRapeSwitch to 1

Set _SA_EnemyAssaultSwitch to 1

Set _SA_FemaleOptions to 0

Set _SA_FollowersCombatRape to 0

Set _SA_GalsOptions to 1

Set _SA_GuysOptions to 1

Set _SA_MinReps to 20

Set _SA_MaxReps to 40

Set _SA_NecroSwitch to 0

Set _SA_NotifyFlag to 1

Set _SA_RapeCalmOption to 2

Set _SA_RFollowerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_RHealthPercentage to 50

Set _SA_RPercentChanceWillRape to 10

Set _SA_RPlayerInvolved to 1

Set _SA_RQPercentage to 1

Set _SA_RRapistHealthPercentage to 50

Set _SA_SoundSourceSwitch to 1

Set _SA_UndressSwitch to 1

I really hope you could help me out what I might be doing wrong, cause apart from that your mod works great as far as I could see it

I saved it as "test" in the Skyrim folder, opened the console and entered "bat test" and it ran just fine. You are working in the Skyrim folder and not the Data folder right?

Wow, I have no idea why, but without changing anything at the file or its location, I started Skyrim just a moment ago and it's working now!!! The BAT file immediately got accepted and the commands worked and everything was configured as I wished.

I have no idea why it didn't work yesterday, but now it does which is all I need to know. Anyway, thank you very much for your awesome mod and for your help and suggestions even though the problem solved itself somehow... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I got a problem I got FNIS running but the sex animation does not work, What is wrong?

"animation does not work" doesn't say much. Run FNIS again but this time select all the text in the output window from FNIS and post it into a pair of spoiler tags. That way I can see for sure if FNIS ran clean or you had a problem in the FNIS run you missed because animations not working usually means FNIS didn't run or at least didn't finish cleanly.

sry to bother u but it seem that the mod is not working, when I open FNIS, ur mod isnt there, I have check the file .TXT that u said, it was in the correct location as u said, but yea, nothing work :(

Cut and paste the text in the text output windows from FNIS to a spoiler tag ([ spoiler ] ... [ /spoiler ] sans the extra spaces).

Has anyone had difficulty getting the animations to play? I've never had this problem with past installations, but I've always used NMM in the past. I'm using Mod Organizer this time around and both FNIS and SexAddicts SEEM to be installed correctly. In SexAddicts' case, everything aside from the animations works (spells exist, sex scene hotkeys work, sounds play). Yes, I've run GenerateFNISforUsers.

I'm sure I must be missing something very simple, possibly something I've simply overlooked with Mod Organizer.

Thanks in advance

Has anyone had difficulty getting the animations to play? I've never had this problem with past installations, but I've always used NMM in the past. I'm using Mod Organizer this time around and both FNIS and SexAddicts SEEM to be installed correctly. In SexAddicts' case, everything aside from the animations works (spells exist, sex scene hotkeys work, sounds play). Yes, I've run GenerateFNISforUsers.

I'm sure I must be missing something very simple, possibly something I've simply overlooked with Mod Organizer.

Thanks in advance

Are you just having problems with SexAddicts or all FNIS required animations? One thing you do need to do is make sure FNIS is run through MO and overwrites to MO overwrite folder.

Thanks in advance

Are you just having problems with SexAddicts or all FNIS required animations? One thing you do need to do is make sure FNIS is run through MO and overwrites to MO overwrite folder.

I'm new to using MO, as I mentioned, so to be perfectly honest? I'm not sure if FNIS is running through MO. I think it should be, I did install it through MO.

I don't believe I'm using any other FNIS animations, however, so it's hard to say on that front. The only animation mods I have installed are Immersive Animations and Mystic Knight, both of which are just basic run/jump, etc. animations.

I can say that I don't see anything FNIS-related in the the overwrite folder in my MO folder. It's very possible I didn't install FNIS properly.

Thanks in advance

I'm new to using MO, as I mentioned, so to be perfectly honest? I'm not sure if FNIS is running through MO. I think it should be, I did install it through MO.

I don't believe I'm using any other FNIS animations, however, so it's hard to say on that front. The only animation mods I have installed are Immersive Animations and Mystic Knight, both of which are just basic run/jump, etc. animations.

I can say that I don't see anything FNIS-related in the the overwrite folder in my MO folder. It's very possible I didn't install FNIS properly.

F.A.Q.

How to . . .

-Get FNIS to work:

For crying out loud, install it as a mod, and find the executable in the 'Data' tab of MO's menu by right-clicking and choosing 'Add to Executables'.

You can install FNIS manually, and just add the executable to MO from there...
post-111270-0-45830100-1423105143_thumb.jpg
post-111270-0-19939000-1423105154_thumb.jpg
Or you can install FNIS as a mod like normal, and locate FNIS in the Data tab in MO (right-click, add as executable)

Click Edit, add a new entry, call it FNIS, and find the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, wherever it may be, and add that file path to the binary.

Thanks in advance

F.A.Q.

How to . . .

-Get FNIS to work:

For crying out loud, install it as a mod, and find the executable in the 'Data' tab of MO's menu by right-clicking and choosing 'Add to Executables'.

You can install FNIS manually, and just add the executable to MO from there...
Or you can install FNIS as a mod like normal, and locate FNIS in the Data tab in MO (right-click, add as executable)

Click Edit, add a new entry, call it FNIS, and find the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, wherever it may be, and add that file path to the binary.

Well that did it. Thank you so much!

Probably a noob question. When I install and run FNIS User Generate Tool, and run a consistency check, I get:

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
 8 possible consistence issues

And when I try to use it my game crashes, how do I fix??

Probably a noob question. When I install and run FNIS User Generate Tool, and run a consistency check, I get:

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

8 possible consistence issues

And when I try to use it my game crashes, how do I fix??

Ignore the duplicate event notes, they are not important.

CTDs are usually caused by failing to install all the prerequisites but unless you haven't installed SKSE I can see you've already done FNIS so I need a better description of exactly when the game crashes because it seems likely you've met the requirements.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to let you know how much I love this mod and appeciate all your work on it! I've been useing it for 2 weeks now and everything works very well for me.

The "fs000" through "fs009" folders, "ms000" through "ms009" and the "rfs000" through "rfs009" folders respectively contain the Female sounds, Male sounds and Raped Female sounds.  Each of those folders contains four subfolders named "0" through "3" and each of those numbered subfolders contains 10 sounds for that sex act.  The numbered subfolders each correlate to the phases of the sex act as each phase of the sex act has it's own set of sounds.

I thought I would play around with the voice files but I find I have all the folders except the rfs000 to 009.I checked and I have ver 1.3a so I'm not sure,did I miss something?

Thanks again for the great mod!

Just wanted to let you know how much I love this mod and appeciate all your work on it! I've been useing it for 2 weeks now and everything works very well for me.

The "fs000" through "fs009" folders, "ms000" through "ms009" and the "rfs000" through "rfs009" folders respectively contain the Female sounds, Male sounds and Raped Female sounds.  Each of those folders contains four subfolders named "0" through "3" and each of those numbered subfolders contains 10 sounds for that sex act.  The numbered subfolders each correlate to the phases of the sex act as each phase of the sex act has it's own set of sounds.

I thought I would play around with the voice files but I find I have all the folders except the rfs000 to 009.I checked and I have ver 1.3a so I'm not sure,did I miss something?

Thanks again for the great mod!

Thank you for the kind words but do you realize that this mod is obsolete?   (Functional but really out of date compared to the state of the art mods).

It has only 8 sex animations, the current sex mod has 150 slots for animations and with the animation add-on mods you have to select which add on animations you can do without because all the slots will be filled.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

It is a framework mod which requires add-on mods to use it's functionality but there are DOZENS of add-on mods available which add all sorts of various adult interactions and activities to the game, here's a comprehensive list of the mods available to use with the framework.  Every feature of this mod can be reproduced by a combination of mods for the framework.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Feel free to keep using this mod if you like, there's nothing seriously wrong with it but there is also so much more available for Skyrim I feel you should definitely know is available.

BTW, you can use this mod and the framework mod at the same time and everything will work as long as you don't let this mod and the framework try to use the same NPCs (or the PC) at the same time.  If you do though it won't crash but the affected actors will probably be moved back and forth between the two sex acts which will just look strange.

Hmmm,the site won't let me post?

There we go!

Thanks for such a quick responce to a post on an obsolete mod!

I've looked at Sexlab Framework before but I've only had the game for about 3 month now and haven't even done 1 full playthough,still learning about the game and how it all works and that seemed a bit complicated to meat first.It doesn't seem so much so after reading this entire thread,I really learned alot in doing so,you were very helpfull to all the people throughout and you and your work will always have my adoration. I take it you are no longer working on this anymore so I would be interest in whatever it is your doing now,if anything.

Hmmm,the site won't let me post?

There we go!

Thanks for such a quick responce to a post on an obsolete mod!

I've looked at Sexlab Framework before but I've only had the game for about 3 month now and haven't even done 1 full playthough,still learning about the game and how it all works and that seemed a bit complicated to meat first.It doesn't seem so much so after reading this entire thread,I really learned alot in doing so,you were very helpfull to all the people throughout and you and your work will always have my adoration. I take it you are no longer working on this anymore so I would be interest in whatever it is your doing now,if anything.

Luck of the draw on the reply, I've been traveling for and could only visit the site occasionally.  Home at last now though.

This mod has the advantage of being a one mod does it all sex mod but it has the disadvantage of being a one mod has to do it all type mod.  It's great for getting some sex into the game quickly and easily but when you want more out of it you have to move on to the big mods.

Once you start modding the game you discover how very UNSTABLE the Skyrim game really is, but most of the things that make it unstable have been found and fixes are available which help make a very stable game base for modding and even for unmodded play.

Perhaps best for a new to the modding scene person is to read through the information here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/? <----- Very useful information.