so i just installed version 1.3 using NMM and moved the txt file to the animations file and then FNIS said their were no behaviors listed so i moved the behavior file over there. FNIS said then that everything was read and all of the animations were good. but when i loaded up skyrim i couldn't do anything with the mod. i didn't have any of the rape spells. is there something else i need to do?

so i just installed version 1.3 using NMM and moved the txt file to the animations file and then FNIS said their were no behaviors listed so i moved the behavior file over there. FNIS said then that everything was read and all of the animations were good. but when i loaded up skyrim i couldn't do anything with the mod. i didn't have any of the rape spells. is there something else i need to do?

SKSE?

First of all, wanted to thank you for your amazing work.

And I have a bug that you might maybe help with. I have been playing with this mod pretty much from the beginning of the game without any major issues. But recently something strange started to happen, the npc's and my followers don't stop their walking route at the start of the act. The act still happens, its just that they slide on the ground.

Tried to reinstall the game, set up the necessary base mods for SA 1.3, but still the same issue, any suggestion?

That sounds like the Wait Quest scripts are all used but not cleared. I recommend you turn disable the mod, load the game, save the game and then enable the mod again (remember to set your preferred settings up again). That should clean up any outstanding wait quests and lock the sex participants back in place.

Didn't help. Might it be related to those cases, where some npc's got stuck because of me leaving the room during their act and to fix I removed them via console and spawned back the same way. That way they started doing their daily stuff again.

Found the problem. One of FNIS files happened to be on a bad HD sector, geting rid of it solved the issue.

please some one can help me for me animation is playing wrong girl is fucking the guy but it should be opposite it looks odd to see guy in such a position can anyone give me a solution please i have run fnis couple of time with no solution

Edit: Ignore it did a reinstall of SA its fine now

SKSE?

my skse works fine with the other mods that need it

I am having trouble listed above. The guy and the girl are in the wrong positions. The guy is doing what the girl

should be doing. And the animation doesn't seem to stop.  The other poster said that they got it fixed, but I didn't quite

understand what they did. Thanks.

Having some trouble with this mod.  Newly installed using NMM.  Followed instructions making sure files were installed as desired.  Installed required mods. Using version 1.3.  Looks like similar problem to what I have read in previous posts.  Both with consensual and rape none of the keys work (G, H, B, etc.) and I am holding them down for several seconds.  Animation starts then nothing else works.  Sound is great but wont go away after I kill NPC and walk away.  Cant get consensual to stop once started.  H will not step through.  As I said, nothing works within the mod after the initial spell is cast.

FNIS  (Should I be getting the "No Gender....etc)

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

469 animations for 3 mods successfully included.

Hi wayneout, just hit the G key to switch animation positions, then after that the choice is saved in your save file and you no longer have to make the adjustment again.

Also to stop the animation just hit H several times to cycle through the animation stages, or hit B to immediately quit the animations (only works with consensual sex, far as the B key goes doesn't work with rape).

Thanks, that worked.

hello..

i dont have any knowledge about how to install mod..but when i see this mod..

i really feel like playing this..

i am not english man ...i am india, Delhi....very simple way to install is needed....can you help me for that...i have skyrim 1.2 and 1.8 and 1.9..nothing work with this ..need help

hello..

i dont have any knowledge about how to install mod..but when i see this mod..

i really feel like playing this..

i am not english man ...i am india, Delhi....very simple way to install is needed....can you help me for that...i have skyrim 1.2 and 1.8 and 1.9..nothing work with this ..need help

are you a pirate?

Having some trouble with this mod.  Newly installed using NMM.  Followed instructions making sure files were installed as desired.  Installed required mods. Using version 1.3.  Looks like similar problem to what I have read in previous posts.  Both with consensual and rape none of the keys work (G, H, B, etc.) and I am holding them down for several seconds.  Animation starts then nothing else works.  Sound is great but wont go away after I kill NPC and walk away.  Cant get consensual to stop once started.  H will not step through.  As I said, nothing works within the mod after the initial spell is cast.

No you should not be getting the no gender errors or any other errors. post the full unedited FNIS report so we can see what mod is causing this.

Or if you already no which mod you have that is moving the animation directory's around completely uninstall it. PCEA and any other mod that changes the animation paths will not work with this or any other sexmod in skyrim without some custom intallations on your end.

Whats the console call to temporarily enable the end rape bukkake? I was kinda digging around in the console for it this morning while doing some shots and couldn't find it. I suppose I could look it up with the CK but I'm sure someone in this thread knows it.

There is a console command "AddDecal" but there's no way to select what decal, how long it lasts or anything.  It apparently does nothing when you do it.

Did you start the game using the SKSE loader? 

Guy could you do nipple sucking next time i dont care how long it takes

Would love to but for a few things.  I am not an animator :(, I can only use what's provided by others (thanks Arrok).  From what I do understand of the animating there's no way to connect things by their names, there is no "nipple" that you can instruct another actor to place their mouth (another item that doesn't exist) on.  What the animators are is in fact two solo animations, one for each actor where the placement of the actors makes it look like they are having sex which brings us to the biggest problem with a nipple sucking animation.  How to handle flat breasts to goodyear blimp sized breasts, the head position for flat would leave the head inside the breast (clipping) for larger breasts while a setting for Miss Goodyear would require a considerable separation between the actors.

As I said, I would love to see it happen but I can't work the magic.  Always hoping someone finds a way to circumvent the current limitations though.

Guy could you do nipple sucking next time i dont care how long it takes

Would love to but for a few things.  I am not an animator :(, I can only use what's provided by others (thanks Arrok).  From what I do understand of the animating there's no way to connect things by their names, there is no "nipple" that you can instruct another actor to place their mouth (another item that doesn't exist) on.  What the animators are is in fact two solo animations, one for each actor where the placement of the actors makes it look like they are having sex which brings us to the biggest problem with a nipple sucking animation.  How to handle flat breasts to goodyear blimp sized breasts, the head position for flat would leave the head inside the breast (clipping) for larger breasts while a setting for Miss Goodyear would require a considerable separation between the actors.

As I said, I would love to see it happen but I can't work the magic.  Always hoping someone finds a way to circumvent the current limitations though.

I really dont know how collision is handled in Skyrim (not so well apparently), the only mod I saw handling collision quite OK was Dead Body Collision Fix http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30947/

I dont know what can collide, is that the skeletons, armors, weapons or anything else but there should definitly be a way to see where does that happen.

Again I am no modder but if you can collide on a dead body you should be able to collide on breasts or in general on another character you are having sex with.

If I had more time and patience to start learning about animation for Skyrim I would definitly try to make a "sane" environment for sex to get the best results, each time I use a bed in Sexlab it is going sideways, never got a proper animation ON a bed and I tried many beds, bedrolls and places so I think getting a special room for sex with minimal furniture at first where we can set who goes where (and what goes where) could be an amazing starting point to have proper animations, I am just in the process of learning how to edit a skeleton in Nifskope (without great results so far I must admit)  so handling collisions is way above my level but I might look at it when my times allows it.

And no offense I love what you guys are doing with Sexis, SexLab and animations, it is already amazing! I am just dreaming of a whole new level (aint we all ?) :P

want to see a option for "do you want to continue" after the first ejaculation

with a option to set how many times of do you want to continue, or continue till impregnated. (whenever we get that option/mod lol)

also a option to set how long the ejaculation scene is cuz damn it's too short (ie i get my rocks off on that one scene for motion 1)

and if some kind soul can voice this option that would be nice

A small request - can you integrate a dialog option to check for humans under 'Bend Will' effect, so I can start with a dialog rather than magic?

Maybe a more universal approach would be to check for certain actor conditions like 'Bend Will', vampire seduction, being drunk, etc. for opening dialog that leads to the sex acts, if wished by the player.

EDIT:

I really hate the idea to use a spell to get into sex action.

By the way: Is there an estimate when MCM options could be integrated?

want to see a option for "do you want to continue" after the first ejaculation

with a option to set how many times of do you want to continue, or continue till impregnated. (whenever we get that option/mod lol)

also a option to set how long the ejaculation scene is cuz damn it's too short (ie i get my rocks off on that one scene for motion 1)

and if some kind soul can voice this option that would be nice

I really want to allow people to build their own custom sex scene allowing position switching between phases, more (or less) phases and yes, set how long each phase lasts so nothing you asked for except the impregnation bit is outside the scope of what I want for this mod.  I think if I manage to do that and hook to the SexLab framework then someone else can make a pregnancy mod.

A small request - can you integrate a dialog option to check for humans under 'Bend Will' effect, so I can start with a dialog rather than magic?

Maybe a more universal approach would be to check for certain actor conditions like 'Bend Will', vampire seduction, being drunk, etc. for opening dialog that leads to the sex acts, if wished by the player.

EDIT:

You aren't seeing the "You want to hook up with me" dialogue?  That's the current dialogue option for starting sex though in the current version you'll see that option with people you can't have sex with by your preferences settings.

"Bend Will" is part of the vampire suite of stuff, I will not be poking into that rat's nest except as a last resort.

EDIT:

You aren't seeing the "You want to hook up with me" dialogue?  That's the current dialogue option for starting sex though in the current version you'll see that option with people you can't have sex with by your preferences settings.

"Bend Will" is part of the vampire suite of stuff, I will not be poking into that rat's nest except as a last resort.

'Bend Will' is from the Dragonborn DLC, where you can first bend the will of animals, then the will of humans and finally the will of dragons. And if you can ride dragons, why not 'ride' some actors too, to make this shout more useful.

I would assume that if you've bend the will of a human, then you should be able to enforce sex by dialog without asking or getting rejected.

Also, as this is part of the DLC, I think you could integrate it with an additional esp for the DLC extensions.

I ran into a weird glitch or mess up, whenever having sex with someone the girl seems to go round in a circle O_e its weird

I don't quite understand, is she moving around like on a patrol?  Is she spinning vs the other actor?

ik its hard to explain but the motion was my character and girl fucking on there sides then all of a sudden she starts moving in a circle while still on her side while the sex is still in motion