Posted (edited)

Just got done with the Vici rescue from the Forsworn...working in tandem with my PC uncovering the corruption of the Temple of Dibella by Mother Hamal. 

Catching Julianne Lylieve at the Four Shields tavern was a bitch as she only stops in very briefly and other things kept my PC engaged in the tavern before she coudl catch up to Julianne to progress the Vici rescue quest.  I was forced to use the "Prid <refID> moveto player console command to get her in the tavern to advance the quest since she HAS to be in the tavern in order to progress to finding Vici at the Forsworn stronghold.  I would remove the "meet in the tavern" part to make it easier as Julianne seems to stay between her home and the tavern and chopping wood and bringing it over to the tavern but not entering it. 

Edited by Celedhring
10 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Just got done with the Vici rescue from the Forsworn...working in tandem with my PC uncovering the corruption of the Temple of Dibella by Mother Hamal. 

Catching Julianne Lylieve at the Four Shields tavern was a bitch as she only stops in very briefly and other things kept my PC engaged in the tavern before she coudl catch up to Julianne to progress the Vici rescue quest.  I was forced to use the "Prid <refID> moveto player console command to get her in the tavern to advance the quest since she HAS to be in the tavern in order to progress to finding Vici at the Forsworn stronghold.  I would remove the "meet in the tavern" part to make it easier as Julianne seems to stay between her home and the tavern and chopping wood and bringing it over to the tavern but not entering it. 

She does go into the tavern, but you're right not very often and not for long. I usually find her there in the late afternoon/early evening. I should probably give her a temporary package that keeps her in the inn all day (during the relevant phase of the quest). I could easily remove the requirement that she be in the inn, but then it would mess up the idea that she's a "working girl" in the inn and it would be less immersive if she offered her body to the PC in the middle of the street.

12 hours ago, Puckman340 said:

This might be asking for too much, but would it be possible to change Serana's Dawnguard/Volkihar scenes like this?

Examples
Serana likes to share PC - Sorine threesome scene

PC likes to share Serana - Serana's scenes with Isran/Gunmar/Sorine/Gangbang/etc.

This is definitely the plan. In fact, some of this should work now - with Serana as spouse. Next step will be to add threesomes, and then eventually some Serana-specific scenes, though the generic ones should all work for her now.

On 5/11/2024 at 8:48 PM, Gristle said:

Thanks. So, if I understand correctly, the 3.62 version did fix the issue with uncompleted "approach" scenes not clearing in version 3.6, but version 3.62 somehow also introduced new issues regarding initiating marriage. That's helpful, so I'll keep the "reset after cell change" function and figure out what messed up the marriage dialogue. 

So i manged to test reset thingy. Unfortunatelly it doesn't work. I noticed one of my spouses started to approach to me in windelm home so i quickly ran away from house, then i checked in Aroused Creatures MCM if quest is running - it was. Went outside the city - still running. Went back to house and cleared the quest. Idk if it's "after update" script behaviour and future updates would require new game or not thou.

I love it, thank you so much for continuing to update this mod!

I have a couple of ideas/suggestions about the Marriage Features (NTR/Cuckold events)

- Make a trio with any Female/Male NPC with the PC Female and NPC husband

- Make the PC Female have sex with any Male NPC (or creature) while NPC husband stares while he masturbates.

(or also be able to invite more than one so that the NPC husband can see how his wife (female PC) is gangbanged)

I think having this type of events would be great.

Sorry for my bad English.

I started to explore the mod and have been having fun seeing the different comments and features, but I have a couple of questions and a suggestion.

First, IF you have a female PC and she gives oral in a private area. Then walks around town with cum on her face will that cause others to comment? Also, will that cause the stats to rise? I mainly use a Male PC but was thinking about starting another game with a female character so I'm just curious. Second, IF you have a male PC, and your wife gives you oral in a private area, will other NPC's comment if there's cum on her face? Do NPC's have stats like the PC does and if so, would that raise hers?

As for a suggestion, if this is impossible, stupid, or not even in this mods capabilities or wheelhouse feel free to ignore, I just thought I'd share. Currently I make use of sexlab privacy and usually go to a secluded area to engage in sexual activity primarily for immersive purposes. However, that usually means I'm unable to increase my stats naturally through my playthrough or at the very least it's been a very slow process. I was thinking of the marriage feature and was wondering if it were possible to have a sort of gossip scene/approach. For example, an NPC approaches your wife/husband and asks, "what's it like being married to the dragonborn?" and they could respond with something like "He/She is a great in bed" or "He/She can be rough" or "He/She is loving" (excuse my poor writing skills). The point of this would be to adjust the stats for the PC. I thought it'd be fun to see scenes if you're playing a cuckold character, swinging/sharing character, or a monogamous character's stats change in a way that wouldn't involve you constantly having sex in public. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2024 at 11:02 AM, Gristle said:

She does go into the tavern, but you're right not very often and not for long. I usually find her there in the late afternoon/early evening. I should probably give her a temporary package that keeps her in the inn all day (during the relevant phase of the quest). I could easily remove the requirement that she be in the inn, but then it would mess up the idea that she's a "working girl" in the inn and it would be less immersive if she offered her body to the PC in the middle of the street.

My PC isn't that shy about offering her body in the middle of the street..that's what being the Public Whore does to her.  XD

But I get your point.  It's a great quest...lots of twists and turns..is the Markarth the only fully fleshed quest line in SLSF Comments as of 3.6?  And my PC got to meet Captain Rogan again! Woohoo!  I really liked Julianne Vici as a companion during that quest. 

Edited by Celedhring
16 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

First, IF you have a female PC and she gives oral in a private area. Then walks around town with cum on her face will that cause others to comment?

Yes. NPCs will comment on the cum.

Also, will that cause the stats to rise? I mainly use a Male PC but was thinking about starting another game with a female character so I'm just curious.

Yes. Walking around with cum on the PC's face will also add to the PC's SLSF "Oral" fame.

Second, IF you have a male PC, and your wife gives you oral in a private area, will other NPC's comment if there's cum on her face? Do NPC's have stats like the PC does and if so, would that raise hers?

No. NPCs don't have individual fame stats like the PC. However, in future versions of the mod, I plan to add NPC comments on spouse cum and nudity. I could also add something crude, like a sex counter for a spouse (i.e., sex with someone other than the PC) to use as a kind of simple slut fame for the spouse. One problem, however, is that when NPCs comment on the spouse, it's hard to know who they are talking to. This is especially a problem if the spouse is the same sex. For example, if an NPC walks by you and your spouse with a "nice ass" comment, whose ass do they mean? I'm not sure how to solve this problem. Currently, I add a racial element to NPC to spouse comments, with the hope that the the spouse is at least a different race.

As for a suggestion, if this is impossible, stupid, or not even in this mods capabilities or wheelhouse feel free to ignore, I just thought I'd share. Currently I make use of sexlab privacy and usually go to a secluded area to engage in sexual activity primarily for immersive purposes. However, that usually means I'm unable to increase my stats naturally through my playthrough or at the very least it's been a very slow process.

As above, visible cum will serve this purpose, and you can set SLSF so that "heavy cum" is visible through clothes if you want. In addition to the Oral fame from having cum on face, having cum on ass will add Anal fame. Also, any display of cum in public will increase Slut fame. As for acts in private or in player houses, SLSF is pretty configurable there. By default, sex with a "lover" has a 10% chance of spreading fame (the lover might talk). But you can set it to 0%, or set it to 100% if you want a very gossipy spouse. Of course, other people in a player house might gossip, but they would be "friends" and that's separately configurable too (default 40%).

I was thinking of the marriage feature and was wondering if it were possible to have a sort of gossip scene/approach. For example, an NPC approaches your wife/husband and asks, "what's it like being married to the dragonborn?" and they could respond with something like "He/She is a great in bed" or "He/She can be rough" or "He/She is loving" (excuse my poor writing skills). The point of this would be to adjust the stats for the PC. I thought it'd be fun to see scenes if you're playing a cuckold character, swinging/sharing character, or a monogamous character's stats change in a way that wouldn't involve you constantly having sex in public. 

That's certainly possible, but I think with the SLSF features above, it's not needed. Fame will spready pretty well for private acts, especially with the SLSF visible cum settings, and you can increase the lover/friends gossip if you want other types of fame to spread (e.g., submissive, masochist, likes women) based on private acts.

32 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

My PC isn't that shy about offering her body in the middle of the street..that's what being the Public Whore does to her.  XD

But I get your point.  It's a great quest...lots of twists and turns..is the Markarth the only fully fleshed quest line in SLSF Comments as of 3.6?  And my PC got to meet Captain Rogan again! Woohoo!  I really liked Julianne Vici as a companion during that quest. 

Glad you liked it. Yes, Markarth is the only one that's done. I keep getting side tracked on other things. I will definitely adjust Julienne's schedule. I think you meant Lillian Vici as the companion. FYI, she bravely visits the Solitude market naked every afternoon after the quest, so you can run into her again (or her and the Captain in the temple, of course). 

Posted (edited)

Mid playthrough the comments stopped firing, does anyone know how to fix this? (e.g. resetting the script somehow).

The dialogue options are still present, but the automatic comments aren't occurring. :/

Edited by Afrodeeziac
added second sentence.
1 hour ago, Afrodeeziac said:

Mid playthrough the comments stopped firing, does anyone know how to fix this? (e.g. resetting the script somehow).

The dialogue options are still present, but the automatic comments aren't occurring. :/

Try this is console: 'set SLSFC_Wait to 0'

Hey Gristle, were you planning on including more general follower dialogue, where they treat PC more according to her/his reputation( followers being more dominant, sexist etc)?

Maybe its just me, but they are too,um...vanilla atm. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2024 at 10:54 AM, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey Gristle, were you planning on including more general follower dialogue, where they treat PC more according to her/his reputation( followers being more dominant, sexist etc)?

Maybe its just me, but they are too,um...vanilla atm. 

I wasn't planning on anything beyond the two follower personalities in the mod (disapproving, adventurous). I see your point that there's plenty of room for a third personality - dominant and sexist, i.e., taking advantage of the PC's reputation. But, that's also the default personality of a lot of the NPCs in the mod, or at least the men with a Rel. Rank of 0 or less. 

I'll think about this, but I've been focusing my "dominant follower" ideas in another mod (Adventures with Balazar). So, if you want a dominant (daedric) follower, try that one (if you are willing to endure some unavoidable creature content). Or, try Serara in this mod. She's a bit more critical than the other "adventurous" followers. Also, my Public Whore Comments mod offers a third spouse personality, which is much more sadistic (i.e., spouse is mad and vengeful about PC cheating, and sold wife to Jarl for Public Whore duty).

Edited by Gristle
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gristle said:

I wasn't planning on anything beyond the two follower personalities in the mod (disapproving, adventurous). I see your point that there's plenty of room for a third personality - dominant and sexist, i.e., taking advantage of the PC's reputation. But, that's also the default personality of a lot of the NPCs in the mod, or at least the men with a Rel. Rank of 0 or less. 

I'll think about this, but I've been focusing my "dominant follower" ideas in another mod (Adventures with Balazar). So, if you want a dominant (daedric) follower, try that one (if you are willing to endure some unavoidable creature content). Or, try Serara in this mod. She's a bit more critical than the other "adventurous" followers. Also, my Public Whore Comments mod offers a third spouse personality, which is much more sadistic (i.e., spouse is mad and vengeful about PC cheating, and sold wife to Jarl for Public Whore duty).

Understandable. Cant wait for new content in Adventures with Balazar so Ill await that particular update patiently(as much as that is possible :D ). One more thing: have you considered adding any deeper "interactions" with bandits/forsworn(humanoid enemy npc) factions?( examples being dirtyborn/Bimbos of Skyrim where you have an item/spell that basically adds you to their faction)?

Edited by wHOaMiEH
8 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Understandable. Cant wait for new content in Adventures with Balazar so Ill await that particular update patiently(as much as that is possible :D ). One more thing: have you considered adding any deeper "interactions" with bandits/forsworn(humanoid enemy npc) factions?( examples being dirtyborn/Bimbos of Skyrim where you have an item/spell that basically adds you to their faction)?

Well, not in this mod (except for rescuing Lillian in the Markarth exhibitionism quest) but, definitely yes in Adventures with Balazar. The next Balazar quest is in the Reach and the Forsworn are a big part of it.

ScreenShot1302.jpg

19 hours ago, Gristle said:

Well, not in this mod (except for rescuing Lillian in the Markarth exhibitionism quest) but, definitely yes in Adventures with Balazar. The next Balazar quest is in the Reach and the Forsworn are a big part of it.

ScreenShot1302.jpg

Thank you for responding quickly, and keep doing the good work. May CK be kind and responsive. :D 😎 

Could I wish for comments for the combination "whore" plus "slave/sub" and/or the condition "visible slave gear", something along the lines of "should I pay you or your Master", "this inn really tries to please its patrons" and "are you too well trained to turn down johns?".