1 hour ago, Dracolín said:

Aaaaah. I thought it was for NPC with NPC and for PC with NPC, not just the first option.

Lovers Bed Player 1.0.0

I don't know how it works,  (I already had my own version for pc which is without polishingjust to somehow work )

Edited by TDA
3 hours ago, Dracolín said:

Aaaaah. I thought it was for NPC with NPC and for PC with NPC, not just the first option.

The basic idea was to add some level of sexual action if you happened to enter a chamber (castle, house, whatever) where a married couple may reside. As the two were in bed and you snuck around to do some thievery.... you could be the voyeur and watch as the two get busy. :P  

It isn't keyed to the NPCs being married however.  Without looking at the mod, and a sorta understanding and decent guess, it probably looks for big beds and then just checks NPCs flagged 'asleep' in the same bed.  And if so... Fun time.