View File

Lovers Bed - By AntiScamp

Requirements:

Lovers with PK

Installation Instructions:

1. Extract to temp folder.

2. Drag and drop into Oblivion\Data\

Description:

Allows sex on a bed option to occur, also allows NPC's that are in the same bed or two beds that are close together to have sex (note: PC must be in sneak mode and not seen or NPC's will not engage in sex or will stop if NPC gets too close).

Credits:

Donkey

defmotion3

dkzz2

Unknown Japanese authors

May i add .ini translation (from japanese - by googletranslate)

;------------------------------------------------

; Data\ini\LoversBed.ini

; DelayMax = время проверки вероятности срабатывания (сек) Default 3.00

; Events generation\check period (sec)

set xLoversBedQuest.DelayMax to 3.00
; Вероятность секса в кровати (%) Defalut 33

; Event probability (percent)

set xLoversBedQuest.ExecPer to 33

;настройки для LGB (0 - откл, 1 - вкл)

; ?homosexual events (1=enabled) (idnwtf "LGB")

set xLoversBedQuest.MaleMaleEnabled to 0

set xLoversBedQuest.FemaleFemaleEnabled to 0

; 家具ID 1 ~ 10 のベッド使用時に加算する Z座標値

; Z-coordinate value to be added when using bed furniture ID 1-10

; 1,2 ベッド bed

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture1AddZ to 35.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture2AddZ to 35.00

; 2,3 寝袋 Sleeping bedroll

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture3AddZ to 5.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture4AddZ to 5.00

; 5~ 未確認 "Unconfirmed"

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture5AddZ to 0.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture6AddZ to 0.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture7AddZ to 0.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture8AddZ to 0.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture9AddZ to 0.00

set xLoversBedQuest.Furniture10AddZ to 0.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You want female on female only or both male/female and female/female (don't ask for male/male, not my thing) ?

Edit : no need for any script changes, you can do it in the .ini file

the default ini entry says

You should be able to figure out what changes to make ... ;)

Update : If you want to disable male/female pairings, and only allow same sex, you'll need the attached archive; its ini

file has an extra line, and the esp has 2 lines changed to allow for it. The default for this version says

set xLoversBedQuest.MaleFemaleEnabled to 1

Have fun!

LoversBed.7z

Female on female of course...Too lazy to mess up with construction set...Got enough of it while playing Morrowind... :sleepy:

Awesome jobe, JSmith20142, much appreciate!!! Everything is working fine and as it should...for my taste :blush: ...fully configurable through the .ini file.

• 7 years later...
33 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Only if the PC is in the same area and remains in sneak mode.  NPC's in the game generally don't do anything "off screen".

Thanks for the clarification! It seems to work also behind closed doors. I was passing by Atraena's and Faelian's room in the Tiber Septim Hotel, when I was notified that they were making out noisily - it could not have been missed in any case ? 

That's not "off screen" ! The  door and bed are in the same cell .

They do not do it if you are in a different cell . If there is a basement or a upper floor with a load door. Or you are on the street and the NPCs in a house.

And they do it if the beds are near/side by side.  Two Bedrolls  or two beds in a small room.

57 minutes ago, fejeena said:

That's not "off screen" ! The  door and bed are in the same cell .

Hi fejeena,

This is understood. I meant it worked although I was not sneaking but walking by. Sorry for not being precise. I guess there is some distance threshold or the door made a difference. You guys will know better than me. 

In any case, cool plug-in which adds to immersion and a more vivid world.

Cheers

Yes there is a distance and a LOS ( Line of sight )  check.

If you are close they don't start.  And they stop when you are close or LOS.

But if it is a big cell and there are doors it may be that they fuck all night .  :classic_biggrin:

If you use "No-english" mods there is a problem.  The script recognizes all original game beds by their IDs,  so no language problem.

But all new beds/mod beds are recognizes by the names. Is in the name "bed" or "bedroll" ?  e.g. a mod bed with name "Royal bed".   But if you use German, French, Italian mods the LoversBed script can not recognizes the beds and you wait all night and nothing happens.

Then you have to change the script and add "bed" in the language of the mods you are using.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I have some questions about this mod.

Does it work with "Sexy Maid of Chorrol"? And with "The Romancing of Eyja"?

How can I change the script? I use the Spanish version and the first mod mentioned above in Spanish. I don't have the second one, but maybe I will install it, also in Spanish.

In any case, how is the control? What button should you press when sneaking up on the npc? Can the npc be on a single bed?

Edited by Dracolín

Sexy Maid of Chorrol is a non LAPF/Lovers mod.  The mods you find within the Lovers with PK section will almost invariably not be compatible.  The mods you find within the Lovers with PK section were made with the Lovers system in mind.  Likewise, they will  also not work with Claudia's Little Secret and  Sexvilion.

Now that is not to say that non-Lovers sex mods won't work with Lovers.  Many are generic enough, and I have not taken any look at The Romancing of Eyja at all.  So I have no idea if Eyja will or will not work with LoversWe are talking about the Maid you get in Skingrad, right????  :kiss:

But the ones I mentioned (Maid, Claudia and Sexvilion) were made with their own architecture and mechanics that would break Lovers. and likewise not be compatible with any other Lovers mods.  It is easy enouth for me to know Sexy Maid would break it as it was based upon Claudia.  And I know... I have seen people trying to make a Lovers/Claudia patch for a while now with no success.

1 hour ago, Dracolín said:

And what is the answer to the other questions?

There, the scripts simply look for pairs of actors who are sleeping next to each.other, then the animation starts with them.

at least that was  in basic LoverBed ...

Change scripts? What do you want to do? They use arrays for pairing, so this may seem overwhelming to a beginner.

Edited by TDA
14 minutes ago, TDA said:

There, the scripts simply look for pairs of actors who are sleeping next to each.other, then the animation starts with them.

at least that was  in basic LoverBed ...

Aaaaah. I thought it was for NPC with NPC and for PC with NPC, not just the first option.

Edited by Dracolín