2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Just doing a quick sanity check... Is the load order for the XP32 skeleton correct, as shown below (in Vortex)? Vortex is pretty good at suggesting but it isn't infallible. 

XP32_skeleton_load_order_rules.png.1f97b2879eacb1a44a9b058dbe7e271e.png

This is the rule set that works fine for me so far. without crashes near horses, spiders or other creatures.  

Edit: you might still listen to ppl like @davisev5225 and it might work, but from my expierience always after everything does not work always in SE....

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

Nope!

There are a lot of mods that have to overwrite the skeleton.

XPMSE is generally pretty good about incorporating the bones of every other mod.  If you have a mod that *HAS* to overwrite XPMSE, you're probably going to run into other skeletal issues in your playthrough, so it's probably not a good idea to run those mods.

6 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

XPMSE is generally pretty good about incorporating the bones of every other mod.  If you have a mod that *HAS* to overwrite XPMSE, you're probably going to run into other skeletal issues in your playthrough, so it's probably not a good idea to run those mods.

No. There are good reasons to overwrite XPMSSE, in the case of anjen letting MNC overwrite XPMSSE is good. It's part of the install instructions and as been well documented that using the XPMSSE skeletons instead of the ones from MNC leads to crashes or features not working. The same could be said about Animal SOS, although I'm even less familiar with that mod, so can't tell for sure. 

XPMSE is for humanoid races. Nord, Imperial, etc. No mod should override humanoid skeleton from this mod.

MNC is for creatures. Not for humanoids. Last time I checked, it doesn't have humanoid skeleton.

Problem: XPMSE is The Best and The Only for humanoids, but overstuffed with things that shouldn't be there.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:43 PM, davisev5225 said:

I agree with that, but it is still better than a constant crash at the first creature you stumble into...

The old golden rules are not made for Skyrim SE. (make that a BIG dot) People who still pray 'Always after everything. Always.' should stick to LE and keep themselves out of SE discussions.

Yeah, thats rude, but I spend too much time on dealing with problems that came from 'Always after everything. Always.' 

I wouldn't use Vortex.  It makes your head spin if you have multiple mods that overlap with each other, and you're trying to figure out what comes before and after.   Use MO2 instead.  MO2 is a must-have if you add\remove mods frequently.   I don't use "BakaFactory ABC".  I use "Animal SOS".

Schlongs of Skyrim SE v1_1_4

XP32  --> because XP32 has a patch for SOS.  Therefore it should come after SOS.

MoreNastyCritters_v12_02SE

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE  --->  Important.  Must overwrite MoreNastyCritters

Animal SOS SE  --->  Overwrites SOS, XP32, and MoreNastyCritters

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_14

HentaiCreatures_MNCv12

6 hours ago, CPL254 said:

I wouldn't use Vortex.  It makes your head spin if you have multiple mods that overlap with each other, and you're trying to figure out what comes before and after.   Use MO2 instead.  MO2 is a must-have if you add\remove mods frequently.   I don't use "BakaFactory ABC".  I use "Animal SOS".

XP32  --> because XP32 has a patch for SOS.  Therefore it should come after SOS.

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE  --->  Important.  Must overwrite MoreNastyCritters

HentaiCreatures_MNCv12

Well, I wouldn't use Mo for the same reason, I use vortex... 

(I don't want to start a war on this... For me Vortex works more logically and I never understood MO) 

But we might have to discuss if it is better to install the SOS patch or let SOS overwrite XP. 

The main Problem I see will be the additional features of XP that will be blocked as soon as something overwrites it. I never used them and I always make a save after installing XP and deactivating the cloakspell. 

6 hours ago, CPL254 said:

HentaiCreatures_MNCv12

With all due respect, I'm not looking for advise on which mod manager to use. I chose mine and I use mine and I like mine. I routinely disable and re-enable mods, install and uninstall  mods. Vortex works just fine overall. I was simply pointing out that although it has a very high "hit ratio" on advising load order, it's like everything else. It's not perfect.  Hence my query. But I don't plan on swapping it out for MO2 or NMM. Perahps the next time I install Skyrim I might check them out. Right now, I'm just not interested.

As far as ASOS and ABC, I use both wherever it's applicable as a pairing in-game.  You can feel free not use ABC if you like. That's your choice. I use both and intende to continue using both as long as they work together.

Lastly, I am only concerned with XMPSSE and it's direct load order contentions, which is why I pasted only that section of the load order to this post.

Thanks for your post.

----------------

This is the rule set that works fine for me so far. without crashes near horses, spiders or other creatures.  

Pfiffy, did I read your response earlier correctly, and it looks good to you?

9 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

With all due respect, I'm not looking for advise on which mod manager to use. I chose mine and I use mine and I like mine. I routinely disable and re-enable mods, install and uninstall  mods. Vortex works just fine overall. I was simply pointing out that although it has a very high "hit ratio" on advising load order, it's like everything else. It's not perfect.  Hence my query. But I don't plan on swapping it out for MO2 or NMM. Perahps the next time I install Skyrim I might check them out. Right now, I'm just not interested.

As far as ASOS and ABC, I use both wherever it's applicable as a pairing in-game.  You can feel free not use ABC if you like. That's your choice. I use both and intende to continue using both as long as they work together.

Lastly, I am only concerned with XMPSSE and it's direct load order contentions, which is why I pasted only that section of the load order to this post.

Thanks for your post.

----------------

Pfiffy, did I read your response earlier correctly, and it looks good to you?

Well, I don't think that it matters if you let SOS overwrite XP or the other way around, but I might be wrong with that. 

This is the way I did it:

And according to 'Always after everything. Always.' I will burn in hell for it. 

Vortex.JPG

Hmm... so you have the skeleton load prior to (normal) SOS?

I haven't seen any issues with normal SOS, It's a bit of a puzzler that you run with the skeleton loading prior (presumably with no issues) and me after. Apparently it doesn't matter.

thanks for the reply.