Fox Replacer for Lykaios Race (Now includes Raccoons)

59 minutes ago, dcoe50 said:

Thats what i use Keep on getting this Msg pop up 

Can not open file
'C:\users\E.D.I\downloads\fox_replacer_for_Lykaios_reborn_2.1_le.rar' As archive

I just downloaded the file and it can be opened without any problems. Try downloading the file again.

Bez názvu.png

On 10/4/2020 at 7:32 PM, malachiwuff said:

I'm actually here to ask a question similar to Nonnaya. I have a couple of fully fleshed out Lykaios characters from the Lykaois Reborn mod, so I dont want to replace anything. But raccoon, yes. Want. Any plans to make a standalone? Or does this replace the old lykaios race mod?

Sorry I missed these questions! At some point I am going to make a standalone race, but that'll be down the road since I'm working on other projects and school at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 4:53 PM, Lerker8711 said:

Its not working for me, I cant figure out why.

Sorry I missed this. You're gonna have to give me more information than that for me to be able to help you. Are you using MO? If so, where is the replacer relative to other mods that it needs to overwrite (Like YA or the Lykaios standalone race depending on which version you're using). Did you install the most recent version of the mod?

Hey there, I'm having a little bit of trouble with your mod. I'm uncertain if there's a particular version of Lykaios Reborn I should be using but  using the latest version of that and your mod leads to severely disfigured heads with weirdly arranged textures as well as exploding female heads and I could really use some help, I desperately want to use it.

489830_screenshots_20201130235611_1.jpg

489830_screenshots_20201130235628_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Terra Greenfire said:

Hey there, I'm having a little bit of trouble with your mod. I'm uncertain if there's a particular version of Lykaios Reborn I should be using but  using the latest version of that and your mod leads to severely disfigured heads with weirdly arranged textures as well as exploding female heads and I could really use some help, I desperately want to use it.

Looks like a vertex order mismatch with the Lykaios TRI morphs, but I don't see how that could happen unless you have a very old version of the race or Bad Dog updated the heads again after this mod was made (which AFAIK is not the case). Are you sure you're running the latest Lykaios file? Also are you sure you grabbed the Lykaios Reborn file and not the Yiffy Age one?

11 hours ago, Terra Greenfire said:

489830_screenshots_20201130235611_1.jpg

489830_screenshots_20201130235628_1.jpg

Hello! I'm looking into the issue now. I'll try and have an update in the near-ish future.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:25 PM, theshiba said:

It looks like the most recent version of the standalone Lykaios race has a head mesh that is different than the the one available in an older update (I last installed the standalone in April) so I'll have to redo the heads.

Aw, bummer. This would have been nice to have on my new Skyrim install. Since I don't know the exact version you had, and the Lykaios files here on LoversLab seem to remove old files to reduce confusion, it doesn't look like I'll be able to recreate your setup. Welp, I'll definitely be looking out for this mod in the future, as a quality fox race is what I've been looking for in Skyrim for literal years. (The Fennec race is okay, but not my style.) From the screenshots, it looks great. (Even the raccoon one, and I'm not someone who was even looking for that.)

At least I like wolf characters too, so I'll have something to do in the meantime. But your mod page is definitely getting bookmarked.

12 hours ago, AuroraMorningdew said:

Aw, bummer. This would have been nice to have on my new Skyrim install. Since I don't know the exact version you had, and the Lykaios files here on LoversLab seem to remove old files to reduce confusion, it doesn't look like I'll be able to recreate your setup. Welp, I'll definitely be looking out for this mod in the future, as a quality fox race is what I've been looking for in Skyrim for literal years. (The Fennec race is okay, but not my style.) From the screenshots, it looks great. (Even the raccoon one, and I'm not someone who was even looking for that.)

At least I like wolf characters too, so I'll have something to do in the meantime. But your mod page is definitely getting bookmarked.

Well he did say it was one from April so if that one is still up you and I could still use it, which is what I'm gonna do.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been extensively editing the Lykaios heads to look like foxes and raccoons for a while with modded racemenu options, but this looks way better than what I pulled off. I second/third/upteenth the idea for a standalone though, since they look so good. I like my doggos, but I'll absolutely keep my eyes out if a standalone comes out.

There are no hair options for the Raccoon replacer yet. There will be eventually when work begins on a raccoon Imperial replacer for Yiffy Age. The rigid face I assume is caused by the raccoon heads being used with versions 2.8 or later of the Lykaios standalone race (don't know for sure since you didn't provide any screenshots or let me know if you're using YA or the standalone Lykaios). The raccoon heads were made by editing an earlier head model so you'll have to wait till I sculpt new heads.