Player Slave Encounters (Updated Oct 18)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are companions supposed to never get enslaved? Even when I set the setting, so that my compation gets enslaved with me, she just gets knocked down unconcious and keeps getting killed over and over again. I have never seen my compations get enslaved or even be put a gag on or is it something that'll happen in a later quest?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are companions supposed to never get enslaved? Even when I set the setting, so that my compation gets enslaved with me, she just gets knocked down unconcious and keeps getting killed over and over again. I have never seen my compations get enslaved or even be put a gag on or is it something that'll happen in a later quest?

They have to be a part of the player faction, but not all companion mods and methods actually set it

To fix this, just use the command "setfactionrank 0001dbcd 0" while the companion is targeted in the console.

They have to be a part of the player faction, but not all companion mods and methods actually set it

To fix this, just use the command "setfactionrank 0001dbcd 0" while the companion is targeted in the co

Thanks, will try.

I noticed that Willpower drops down like if it was reduced permanently during enslavement, rather than actually getting damaged. Does escaping enslavement repair the stat afterwards, or is it permanently reduced?

It's permanently reduced. You can restore it by either visiting a shrine or making use of the restore willpower effect, either through a spell, a potion, or an ingredient.

Well this is stupid

Since OBSE refuses to work with non steam Oblivion (it even said in the read me) I have to buy a steam Oblivion & I just copy paste everything from the data folder & now steam Oblivion wouldn't work if I enable PSE. What did I miss? I install basically all the files you've provided.

Well this is stupid

Since OBSE refuses to work with non steam Oblivion (it even said in the read me) I have to buy a steam Oblivion & I just copy paste everything from the data folder & now steam Oblivion wouldn't work if I enable PSE. What did I miss? I install basically all the files you've provided.

i do not know what you have read   but OBSE  was essentialy made for non steam user. ( there is a specific procedure to make it work with steam ) .

i personnally use a cd version of oblivion with obse 21.  pse installed with a set of lovers mod  and every thing is working fine.

you might need to make a clear install , and than install OBSE with following instructions steam version for steam oblivion  standard version for cd oblivion.

and than install lovers mods and pse.

Well this is stupid

i do not know what you have read   but OBSE  was essentialy made for non steam user. ( there is a specific procedure to make it work with steam ) .

i personnally use a cd version of oblivion with obse 21.  pse installed with a set of lovers mod  and every thing is working fine.

you might need to make a clear install , and than install OBSE with following instructions steam version for steam oblivion  standard version for cd oblivion.

and than install lovers mods and pse.

Hmm...

I bought it because OBSE keep saying my Oblivion is not the right version. Yes, I also install OBSE with the Steam instruction but it didn't work. I tried disable PSE & launch the game & it works fine, but when I enable PSE, the game crashes.

please post your load order  .  there might be a conflict !   as obse is essential to praticly all mods and i have never heard about pse conflicting with obse.

obse says it is not the right version surely because you did not updated your cd exe version to 1.2 !!! generaly cd version is 1 or 1.1  only with shivering island it is uptoate  1.2.

and last thing i am thinking is  : did you install any plugins to OBSE  like  pluggyhud  and menuq ?

please post your load order  .  there might be a conflict !   as obse is essential to praticly all mods and i have never heard about pse conflicting with obse.

obse says it is not the right version surely because you did not updated your cd exe version to 1.2 !!! generaly cd version is 1 or 1.1  only with shivering island it is uptoate  1.2.

and last thing i am thinking is  : did you install any plugins to OBSE  like  pluggyhud  and menuq ?

I have the shivering isles & the "not the right version" thing happened I updated the OBSE. I know I have Pluggy because I copied paste so pluggy is there. I don't have Menuque, but I never remember using it, guess I'll download it & see if that's the problem.

Update:

I use the steam page to launch the game, but I just open NMM & this is what it looks like. Sorry it took me a while, I haven't use NMM much since the error.

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1

LoversCreature.esm=1

CCC.esm=1

Lovers with PK.esm=1

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1

LoversCreature.esp=1

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

Lovers with PK.esp=1

LoversMB2.esp=1

DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1

Knights.esp=1

DLCHorseArmor.esp=1

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1

DLCOrrery.esp=1

DLCFrostcrag.esp=1

DLCVileLair.esp=1

DLCSpellTomes.esp=1

DLCThievesDen.esp=1

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp=1

Pelham-LostSpires-Fix.esp=1

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp=1

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp=1

LoversRaperS.esp=1

LoversRapeSlave.esp=1

Wayshrine Markers.esp=1

LoversBitch.esp=1

Elves Of Lineage II.esp=1

CCC.esp=1

LoversUnicorn.esp=1

Hart's Boners.esp=1

LoversPayBandit.esp=1

LoversFSE.esp=1

SkipTutorialv3.esp=1

NMM?!!! I would never, ever recommend using that piece of shit. OBMM and/or Wrye Bash for the win. And your Load Order needs some serious work too, if that IS your actual LO.

Most Lovers MODs should be the last to load in your LO, definitely below any thing DLC and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp being near the very last.

I strongly suggest reviewing the LO FAQ posted here and reorder your LO, before proceeding to troubleshoot steam related issues.

as varenne said  you should fix your load order .        i suggest you to see the thread in  " technical support - lovers with pk  "  the  " please read before posting "   there is a load order exemple .

after files.esm   the dlc mods   lovers bitch , lovers bandit  before pse . lovers anim objet priorty , lovers mb2 and lovers idleanim priority should be at last.

Just a quick note or two, as I rerun this MOD and test the latest version, with Nudeshy X enabled.

If you have Nudeshy X.esp in you current build and enabled, you'll want to turn off the nudity is a crime feature via the INI file. It seriously conflicts with the Justice feature in this MOD. 

The NPC shyness level may also have conflicts with the Sibling quest in the later portions, if they (NPCs) are set to run away, which I thnk is somehow set to default. Not entirely sure how that works, and if they return to where they need to be for the quest. I'm still reviewing the INI and default variable settings.

At least one for the PC, Modesty Defeat if enabled may cause issues (NudeShy animations conflicting with PSE animations) as it always defaults to one particular setting and needs to be reset each time in-game via the spell. (I decided to disable it for now.)

Player Slave Encounters V0.694 seems to be needing a good cleaning with TES4Edit as there are multiple ITMs and UDRs present.

Hmm...

Sorry I'd been away for a couple of days.

Yeah I tried OBMM because NMM keep crashing when I install the HDEC. I still don't know why my non steam Oblivion still wouldn't work, but my team Oblivion works now. After I fiddled with the load order, I found out that Pelham-LostSpires-Fix.esp is the 1 crashing my game so I disabled it. But it seems I still need to fi the LAPF because I keep getting pop up saying there's a problem with how I installed it.

• 2 weeks later...

So the Imperial Justicar drags my character off to a gallows area in Weye...and then nothing happens. I actually left the room, came back 20 minutes later, and they were still standing there. I'm assuming that something is supposed to happen. Is this mod incompatible with Region Revive Lake Rumare? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22751/?

I also noticed that killing the whorehouse madam and her guards counts as murder (you get the "Your killing has been observed" Dark Brotherhood thing), even if they're hostile and attack your character first.

Speaking of the whorehouse, I think it would be cool if there were a larger variety of customers that spawn after a set period, similar to the Crowded Cities mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/6665/?), giving the impression that different people are dropping by to have a go, rather than the same nine guys hanging around the whole time. Even better if NPCs from Anvil paid a visit at certain points.

You're supposed to be hanged at the gallows in weye. If they're not there, they've possibly been overwritten by your mod. Check the load order, is PSE below Revive Lake Rumare? If not, try making that change. Hopefully that will cause it to appear, but if that mod alters the height mapping it might be that the gallows are underground or something.

You're supposed to be hanged at the gallows in weye. If they're not there, they've possibly been overwritten by your mod. Check the load order, is PSE below Revive Lake Rumare? If not, try making that change. Hopefully that will cause it to appear, but if that mod alters the height mapping it might be that the gallows are underground or something.

The gallows were there, it's just that nothing seemed to happen when the Justicar brought my character there. I have PSE in my load order far below RRLR. That mod adds a house that is behind where the gallows are, though it is far enough from them that I'm not sure how it would affect the whole situation with the Justicar. I'm gonna try it again without RRLR and see what happens, though frankly there's no way I would stop using that mod.

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

AdrenalineOblivion-SpawnElement.esp

random oblivion v2.1.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RealisticForceMedium.esp

BetterShadysam.esp

IHNW - Vanilla.esp

Essential Trainers-8374.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

AliveWaters.esp

AliveWaters - Koi Addon.esp

AliveWaters - Slaughterfish Addon.esp

BetterInns + NewHomeOwners.esp

ImpeREAL Empire Unique Cities - Sutch.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp

Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp

ShezriesTownsMaster.esp

OTEP - Aleswell.esp

ChorrolV2.esp

Faregyl.esp

Reedstand.esp

PTMudwater.esp

WaterfrontMarketNoShack.esp

ResetEmotionAfterCombat.esp

Idle Dialogue.esp

BareNecessities.esp

Inebriation.esp

RealisticFatigue.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

PSMainQuestDelayer.esp

DremoraFemales.esp

Creature Diversity.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

HumantouchNPC.esp

Origin of the Mages Guild.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

Crowded Roads Revisited.esp

Crowded Cities 15.esp

Better Benirus Manor - Helping Hands.esp

Better Benirus Manor.esp

Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp

Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 DT.esp

1SB_RavenousEleganceOutfit.esp

GizmodianSorceress.esp

AC_SarumanStaff.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

LightSpellBlue.esp

SetEssentialActors.esp

Synx.esp

PCSoundInnocent.esp

Terasat Magica Leveling.esp

EnchantmentRestore.esp

_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversAchievments.esp

LoversChorus.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversBrute.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

PSE-SeeYouSleepDLL.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I guess it's a good thing that if one thing in this mod were to break, it would be the game over scenario.

Indeed.

I tried it again, but this time the Justicar brought my character to the Market District. This was during the day, whereas the uneventful trip to the gallows happened late at night. Maybe the time of the arrest has to do with it? I noticed that the whorehouse quest can be screwed up if you sleep in one of the mod-added bedrolls during the daytime, seemingly triggering both "Hello Sailor" and the burglar guy, resulting in the player not following the madam and being stuck in the basement forever, so I wouldn't rule out the time thing.

On a side note, my character ended up arrested in Anvil and sold off there, and I discovered that the Benirus Manor guy had also become enslaved, for some reason. Every single person in the Count's Arms was having a go at the guy. I started to feel sorry for the poor bastard. No wonder he wants out of Anvil. I'm curious as to why this happened, though.

I also discovered the exciting daily schedule of Didier Aumilie (the guy my character got sold to), which involves:

- Sitting around inside the Count's Arms

- Sitting around outside of the Count's Arms

- Standing around inside the Count's Arms

- Standing around staring at the prophet from Knights of the Nine

- Drinking at the Count's Arms

- Sleeping at the Count's Arms

lulz