On 10/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, mursaat said:

Thank you for the answer, I will look at this and I will tell you again (because more than 2000 CC in my files)

EDIT : is ok, it's a mod like you told me who did that, I removed all my CCs except that of your Sims and it works, just have to find which one. Thank you very much for your help and thank you for your great designs.

check and see if you have b.c_breast.package and b.c_hips.package.  I believe i had a similar issue with these two. i remove them, so i can not check for you.

6 hours ago, arkane14 said:

check and see if you have b.c_breast.package and b.c_hips.package.  I believe i had a similar issue with these two. i remove them, so i can not check for you.

Yes! that was the file that I had and it is the cause. Thank you so much I couldn't remember the name!

Patricia Pushkin I am very a fan.

I removed the vampirism and I modified the character on the face (addition of 2 piercing above the lips made by me), and modified the tattoos (made by me), and put on more sexy outfits to go with the ghotic/rock & sexy character.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

2 hours ago, musayeb said:

hey can you please tell me the installation process?

also where can I find them in game

Of course, When you download the Sim files you will see some files and one folder named "Mods". Inside the folder you have a lot of files, select allf of them, search for your mods folder on C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and place there all the files that you previously selected. If it ask you to rewrite or skip select the skip option. All of these files are the Custon Content (CC) like clothes, hair, skin, etc.

For the rest of the zip files you have to place them in the folder C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray. All of these files are the Sim information so the game can make the Sim you see in the pictures.

You can find them in the Gallery, this option is available in the top right corner of your game. There you will see all of the Sims and lots available to play.

I hope I explain myself correctly, if you need more information please check this LINK to see a better guide to install mods on your game.

1 hour ago, DiscoverySims said:

Of course, When you download the Sim files you will see some files and one folder named "Mods". Inside the folder you have a lot of files, select allf of them, search for your mods folder on C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and place there all the files that you previously selected. If it ask you to rewrite or skip select the skip option. All of these files are the Custon Content (CC) like clothes, hair, skin, etc.

For the rest of the zip files you have to place them in the folder C:\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray. All of these files are the Sim information so the game can make the Sim you see in the pictures.

You can find them in the Gallery, this option is available in the top right corner of your game. There you will see all of the Sims and lots available to play.

I hope I explain myself correctly, if you need more information please check this LINK to see a better guide to install mods on your game.

You forgot a couple of things:  After you click on the gallery, choose the "My Library" tab on the top.  And then on the left side of the screen, Show Custom Content.  By default it only shows households with no CC, so DiscoverySims' creations wouldn't show up.

12 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

You forgot a couple of things:  After you click on the gallery, choose the "My Library" tab on the top.  And then on the left side of the screen, Show Custom Content.  By default it only shows households with no CC, so DiscoverySims' creations wouldn't show up.

Of course, I forgot those details sorry. Thank you!!

The best part about your townie makeovers, is that they're still immediately recognizable.  If you just posted those pics and said "Guess who?" pretty much everyone would say "the Behr sisters, right?"  Someone else posted their own Behr girls makeover a couple weeks ago, nice original sims but no resemblance to the Behrs.

Also, nice touch keeping the dark eyebrows.  With dark brown eyes, everyone knows the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

11 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

The best part about your townie makeovers, is that they're still immediately recognizable.  If you just posted those pics and said "Guess who?" pretty much everyone would say "the Behr sisters, right?"  Someone else posted their own Behr girls makeover a couple weeks ago, nice original sims but no resemblance to the Behrs.

Also, nice touch keeping the dark eyebrows.  With dark brown eyes, everyone knows the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Thank you so much it's something I been working on through my Makeovers, sometimes it's hard to keep the original aspects but the results are so nice!

10 hours ago, DiscoverySims said:

thanks alot

Here you will find all the outfits from my Original Sims until now 13/10/2020, the new creations will be in a new comment

Arantza Altadill

Spoiler

ArantzaAltadillOutfits.thumb.png.c368681fe7dbe308c5f71d0ae4064c62.png

Camila Carter

Spoiler

CamilaCarterOutfits.thumb.png.9405dc8926cf852f2850c475cd992c94.png

Hana Hyeong

Spoiler

HanaHyeongOutfits.thumb.png.4ccaeae6c8115456896a04bd33bd8bf7.png

Katya Kozlov

Spoiler

KatyaOutfits.thumb.png.4c3d6eecc214c0399897e34f73555f81.png

Lucy Laurent

Spoiler

LucyLaurentOutfits.thumb.png.637abf47d89f3fe938e0ea4282aae2f0.png

Marianne Martell

Spoiler

MarianneMartellOutfits2.thumb.png.6dadcd2ea93bb7a95eae018673894947.png

Michell Montelli

Spoiler

MichelleMondelliOutfits.thumb.png.d39099d44807226dd01da83c99128e7a.png

Patricia Pushkin

Spoiler

PatyPushkinOutfits.thumb.png.71cc5b70ba1dc7b278aca56aecf17194.png

Sandra Suárez

Spoiler

SandraSuarezOutfits.thumb.png.e48f9748f30d5a45598634c33665d262.png

Sophie Steiner

Spoiler

SophieSteinerOutfits.thumb.png.783cb9daa1a79e0f919631e973c3b74f.png

Valerie Vansworth

Spoiler

ValerieVansOutfits.thumb.png.eee782e6771f1f7b13f2b1954a727c57.png

Here you will find all the outfits from my Townie Makeovers until now 13/10/2020, the new creations will be in a new comment

Babs L'Amour

Spoiler

BabsLAmourOutfits.thumb.png.a429f0431c1eb83b891f606c9e88af3b.png

Behr Sisters

Spoiler

CandyBehrOutfits.thumb.png.8ad874f603a0bcbfca50fad12484eee5.png

YukiBehrOutfits.png.5bc95a59bc05ba6f5d37d3d3838af548.png

Bella Goth

Spoiler

BellaGothOutfits.thumb.png.8b36a297717c386ad78ac2e02ac6fd93.png

Catarina Lynx

Spoiler

CatarinaLynxOutfits.thumb.png.adefeeca9353b528a773ab122408d278.png

L. Faba

Spoiler

FabaOutfits.thumb.png.ce3a318542c2b62f6f2d4d0c2d3bb3c8.png

Judith Ward

Spoiler

JudithWardOutfits.thumb.png.a06ddff7d003b9887a0973c71bac74d4.png

Penny Pizzazz

Spoiler

PennyPOutfits.thumb.png.803582e5693e6380aae18b641075acf7.png

Vennesa Jeong

Spoiler

VJOutfits.thumb.png.fefd7c927ea05b4ac7304581e6ad7fed.png

6 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Great looking sims! I like their style (even though I gravitate more towards MM stuff), the bold makeup and the coordination across multiple outfits. ?

I did not know about these for some reason. *shrugs* Anyway, thank you for sharing, DiscoverySims!

Thank you! I'm glad you like my work, and yes I try to set all the outfits behind the Sim personality with every single detail

7 hours ago, erplederp said:

Great looking sims! I like their style (even though I gravitate more towards MM stuff), the bold makeup and the coordination across multiple outfits. ?

I did not know about these for some reason. *shrugs* Anyway, thank you for sharing, DiscoverySims!

apologies for the (what I assume is) obvious question but what does MM stand for?