Estaba leyendo los comentarios y vi que escribías en español y yo hablándote en inglés , bueno no lo sabia.

el resto lo escribiré en ingles para que los demás usuarios sepan lo que digo.

June Kay looks great on you as soon as it is available I download it.
I come with suggestions that if you want you can do, you know without rushing.
Alex moyer
Cassidy Pardue
Morgyn Ember and Paka'a Uha in a female version (Paka comes with a female body and Morgyn does not have sex and likes female clothing) would be something different from what you usually do, maybe you have fun.
That's all you know are suggestions, have a good day.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, supercalvo said:

Estaba leyendo los comentarios y vi que escribías en español y yo hablándote en inglés , bueno no lo sabia.

el resto lo escribiré en ingles para que los demás usuarios sepan lo que digo.

June Kay looks great on you as soon as it is available I download it.
I come with suggestions that if you want you can do, you know without rushing.
Alex moyer
Cassidy Pardue
Morgyn Ember and Paka'a Uha in a female version (Paka comes with a female body and Morgyn does not have sex and likes female clothing) would be something different from what you usually do, maybe you have fun.
That's all you know are suggestions, have a good day.

Si también hablo español pero como te sientas más comodo al comunicarte esta bien!

The true is that I don't know them, I can check it out but it may take some time. I'm going to do a Public poll so everyone can vote for the most requested suggestion, to respect the Petreon agreement the winner will be in Early Access too so it may take a while.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:15 PM, DiscoverySims said:

Si también hablo español pero como te sientas más comodo al comunicarte esta bien!

The true is that I don't know them, I can check it out but it may take some time. I'm going to do a Public poll so everyone can vote for the most requested suggestion, to respect the Petreon agreement the winner will be in Early Access too so it may take a while.

Alex Moyer es la sims que te acompaña en el tutorial

Cassidy Pardue es otra sim de la biblioteca

Morgyn es el sabio de la magia indómita

Paka'a Uha es uno de los sims que viene en la actualización de Sulani .

Perdón por no contestar antes, bueno ya sabes quienes son, te lo escribo en español por que así me explico mejor, que tengas un buen día.

21 minutes ago, supercalvo said:

Alex Moyer es la sims que te acompaña en el tutorial

Cassidy Pardue es otra sim de la biblioteca

Morgyn es el sabio de la magia indómita

Paka'a Uha es uno de los sims que viene en la actualización de Sulani .

Perdón por no contestar antes, bueno ya sabes quienes son, te lo escribo en español por que así me explico mejor, que tengas un buen día.

ohh ok perfecto, me quedó muy claro les daré un vistazo. Muchas gracias!

47 minutes ago, Devintkidz said:

greats sims as always keep up the great work. I'm having trouble with one of plumbobjuice's eyelash mods on June kay, and its making her shine like crazy lol

Thank you! Be sure she's not wearing any rings (or anything within this category), the eyelashes mesh has problems with this

3 minutes ago, mursaat said:

I really love your job, but I have a problem. Antonella Aldelizzi does not appear in the gallery, all the other sims of your creation yes, but by this Sims.

Thank you! Well I assume you placed the tray files correctly, then maybe you will find her scrolling down in the gallery. I think EA schedule them by creation date, and since she was created in October maybe she's there. Could you please check it?

It's a shame, I just subscribed to your Patreon to support you, and I see what, that I'm going to be starting $ 5 on December 1st when it is November 30th. I find it shameful to charge on the 1st of the month instead of having a monthly subscription from the date of payment. I withdraw my subscription immediately and will request a refund.

On 11/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, mursaat said:

It's a shame, I just subscribed to your Patreon to support you, and I see what, that I'm going to be starting $ 5 on December 1st when it is November 30th. I find it shameful to charge on the 1st of the month instead of having a monthly subscription from the date of payment. I withdraw my subscription immediately and will request a refund.

That's because some people started to suscribe an then delete their pledge immediatly, scammers who take the content and just run away without wait for the public release, that's the reason why I implemented the Charge for upfront and it's the only way I have to protect the content and to respect the people who support my work.

And that's how Patreon works, I don't have any choice on that, every 1st of each moth patreons are charged, you should know that already since you have/had a Patreon Page too. I can give you the refund it's not a big deal, my patreon is just for thouse people who like my sims so much and in some way they want to show their support for this project, never has been to exploit the community money.

10 hours ago, DiscoverySims said:

That's because some people started to suscribe an them delete their pledge immediatly, scammers who take the content and just run away without wait for the public release, that's the reason why I implemented the Charge for upfront and it's the only way I have to protect the content and to respect the people who support my work.

And that's how Patreon works, I don't have any choice on that, every 1st of each moth patreons are charged, you should know that already since you have/had a Patreon Page too. I can give you the refund it's not a big deal, my patreon is just for thouse people who like my sims so much and in some way they want to show their support for this project, never has been to exploit the community money.

Thank you for your sincerity and transparency, no need for a refund, I would do the subscription again on January 1, 2021 to support you.

8 hours ago, mursaat said:

Thank you for your sincerity and transparency, no need for a refund, I would do the subscription again on January 1, 2021 to support you.

Thanks to you for your trust to explain your disagreement, I already did the refund, fair is fair and I do this process with Patreons who joined on the last days of the month I just send them a message. The refund may take some days to reflect.

On 12/1/2020 at 12:58 AM, DiscoverySims said:

Thanks to you for your trust to explain your disagreement, I already did the refund, fair is fair and I do this process with Patreons who joined on the last days of the month I just send them a message. The refund may take some days to reflect.

Thank you very much that's very kind of you, as soon as I receive the refund, I will re-subscribe to your Patreon immediately.

Kindly

14 hours ago, JoseManuel91 said:

Your sims are so gorgeous!!!

Every one of them is perfect I really love your work so you have a new $5 dollar patreon :)

Gracias por tu gran trabajo y espero que mi apoyo te ayude a seguir creando sims tan hermosos :3

Muchisimas gracias, son palabras invaluables para mi y por supuesto con un gran significado. Aprecio mucho que te guste tanto mi trabajo y decidas apoyarlo de esa manera, gracias!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...