5 hours ago, supercalvo said:

Hi, I really like Babs L'Amour, your design is great. I have a question why haven't you made a man yet?
Since you've done Babs you would like to do June Kay.
When you can, of course. You have a good day.  

Thank you for your comment! I specialize in Female Sims, since most of my CC is for female sims, but I'm not closed to do male Sims, maybe someday haha.

Actually I made June Kay makeover a couple weeks ago, but that was when I started to make public requests and I still had some of them scheduled to release, that's why I didn't release her.

7 hours ago, olmayan_biri said:

she is so beautiful thank you :D

also aletta is super awesome if you dont mind i would like to give you some names to create

Mia Malkova 

Cherie DeVille

Madison Ivy

Megan Rain 

Ella Hughes 

Thank you I'm glad you like both of them and I appreciate your suggestions, thing is I'm going to do some major changes to my way of working, but of course I will make them periodically, I had planned some of them anyway.

17 minutes ago, Yomismo45 said:

Hola discovery.  ¿Como ves para hacer a Veronika Zemanova? ¿Demi Rose?

Gracias

Hola, la verdad es que no las conozco aunque puede que les de un vistazo. Pero como dije antes voy a implementar muchos cambios en la forma en que trabajo y publico a mis Sims. Más adelante puede que las realice pero de momento no puedo comprometerme a ello, Aún así, gracias por tu comentario.

19 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Oh boy, I totally see where this is going. But hopefully im wrong.

Haha don't get me wrong, I don't plan on going into the "Patreon exclusive" model or "Pay me for this Sims" when nothing of the CC used belongs to me, I always hated those models when I was looking for sims to play, this site is filled with that kind of creators and I don't want to be part of it.

As you may know, making my sims takes time, looking for the right CC so it matches correctly, build the right body and face with eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth, taking photoshoots in CAS and in game, edit them, optimize the file's size and make some tests to be sure everything goes well. I had planned something like Mrrakkonn, just for those who want to support me. But I don't want them to leave empty-handed either, after all they spent their money so I would like to offer them time. I think the Early Access model is balanced, everything will be released here over time after all, and will not be too much time of course haha.

Just to be clear, My sims will NOT be Payment exlusive!

18 minutes ago, antharis said:

Hi, i think your creations are perfectly splendid. Shy girl and hot milf looks amazing, speaking of hot milf, are you considering makeovers of vanilla milfs like: Carmen Caliente, Nancy Landgrab or Clara Bjergensen?

The Caliente Family will have a makeover for sure, but I don't know when haha, and I can do it for Nancy and Clara it's just I really didn't interact with them in game haha, but if you guys want it would be a pleassure.

2 hours ago, DiscoverySims said:

The Caliente Family will have a makeover for sure, but I don't know when haha, and I can do it for Nancy and Clara it's just I really didn't interact with them in game haha, but if you guys want it would be a pleassure.

Thanks, i'm glad to hear that