On 4/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, nemojoy879 said:

Great looking sims! Quick question - does anyone know what the hair on the right Nadya Nicolson image is? I've been looking all over for it and can't seem to find it. Thanks!

NadyaDP550.png.9b93746f89889b28c7d7382e798a5137.png

Sorry for the super late response, I don't know why LL didn't notify me

Here, there is a direct link if you still want it:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/wings-tz0201/id/1476496/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, Your sims looks great, but I have a very important advice to You and all custom sims creators: You should create Shared CC folder and put all shared CC that all of your sims use. Or provide links to all shared CC to download them separetely. Because your approach (sadly not only yours) causes many problems like bloated drive space consumption or a lot of unnecessary duplicates (PITA, because I`m using Vortex Mode Manager), etc. Advantage to You - upload less.

Conversely, I prefer creators not use a shared CC folder. I may only want one or two of their sims and would rather just eliminate the dupes in tray importer than try and wade through some bloated shared CC folder full of tons of stuff not used by the sim I wanted, and probably full of outdated mods, sliders and other undesirable files that will mess up my game. If  they were well curated I admit that it could be an advantageous approach, but in all but a few cases its just a pain to fish out what I need so I can toss the rest.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, Foxeek said:

Hello, Your sims looks great, but I have a very important advice to You and all custom sims creators: You should create Shared CC folder and put all shared CC that all of your sims use. Or provide links to all shared CC to download them separetely. Because your approach (sadly not only yours) causes many problems like bloated drive space consumption or a lot of unnecessary duplicates (PITA, because I`m using Vortex Mode Manager), etc. Advantage to You - upload less.

11 hours ago, Banyan42 said:

Conversely, I prefer creators not use a shared CC folder. I may only want one or two of their sims and would rather just eliminate the dupes in tray importer than try and wade through some bloated shared CC folder full of tons of stuff not used by the sim I wanted, and probably full of outdated mods, sliders and other undesirable files that will mess up my game. If  they were well curated I admit that it could be an advantageous approach, but in all but a few cases its just a pain to fish out what I need so I can toss the rest.

I kind of like the idea of a shared cc file, but I could see the headache in going through it too if you just want certain things. I have mine separated in named folders in mods since I don't use a manager or anything. Could I pull the shared cc from the named files and put them all in one folder and it not mess anything up? Some stuff wanted to copy over when I tested it. I have few sims from Discovery and trying to figure out a organized way to handle them.

Edited by Aiya
13 hours ago, Banyan42 said:

Not all CC but shared CC that every sim have, there are many of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like all of the Sims you made (Original. townie and Special) but I don't want to download every single file. so I was curious would it be easy to have a file where all sims comes in? So a file that contains all original, then another file for all Townie and same for the Special character? Not get rid of the other files just add another file named "All ___ Sims".

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 12:04 AM, yokedici15 said:

Hi guys i just want you to help is there a way to download this and making them spawn instead of the normal ones how can i do it?

just let them be in your gallery, they will spawn on its own at a random rate when you play

• 6 months later...

Are there any 'all-in-one' (or 'many-in-one') options for downloading any of your Sims collections? Like, I know I want all the Sims 4 Townies, it would be nice if I didn't have to download so many individually...

Just asking. I wouldn't be asking if your stuff wasn't so AWESOME.