Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

5 hours ago, bowlerhat said:

So since this game doesn't have any load order I've got a question about the first set of explicit outfits and the Thicc mod. Which files of the explicit mod are the Nora Brave? As installing the Thicc mod does not override those for the explicit files. Or am I missing something here? I know the Thicc will not change any other outfits.

Probably z00Patch_aloy_texturesEDIT and z00Patch_aloy_baseEDIT? All the other file names appear to correlate to other outfits types (potion is probably Survivor?) Yeah, the Thicc mod we've been talking about is only for a stealth outfit.

Hi guys, need some help  after installing Werak chieftain insert armor   i go some weot flikering artifacts , all other armores just fine , is there any conflct mods or missing something ?

i have Aloy Explicit, Thicc_Aloy , Aloy - Insertion Armor 1.2 + Patch

On 6/28/2022 at 8:36 PM, Toofster said:

Thicc Nora Brave 

Drop in on top of Orangy's Explicit mod.  All the usual caveats, neck seam and small gaps.  Probably some small weights issues here and there, but I had to draw the line somewhere ?.

I was more limited with what I could do with the body shape on this one, due to the models structure, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Thicc_Nora_Brave.rar 17.03 MB · 1,444 downloads

Installed this mod over Orangy's only using texturesEDIT.bin from Orangy's mod and a bunch of other combinations but only managed to get this result

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Fri-Oct-21-12-20-14-20

I'm using version 1.11.2 Complete Edition. Am I missing something?

I like all the mods I've seen but maybe someone can change the Thicc only ones (like Shield Babe/Shield Bitch) to slim varieties?  I can't use Aloy's Adjustments on them as it would remove the shield...  Pregnant versions of the normal outfits would be cool as well.  I know the Nora Stealth/Silent hunter has a preg mod but the only other one is Thicc Nora Brave and I'd like more preg outfits (I's greedy and don't want to lose the unique outfits...)

Edited by Wolf470
forgot something
8 hours ago, snipe007 said:

Looks like Queen Jessie J is moving all his latest mods to patreon bummer, but he said he would release this mod on nexus if the non-nude one got 1000 unique downloads.

Sexy War-Chief Sona

image.png.cb572aed3a542aa5a16bb2a3c9124fb1.png

Right, in that case.....I'll have a euro from everyone who's downloaded my mods so far!. Joke, obviously?.  It's a real shame when mods disappear behind a pay wall?.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:20 PM, Rikken said:

Interesting. Pretty clever actually.  Make mods, tease nude ones if they got enough downloads to see how big the potential audience was and now that many have a taste and want more going to a paid model. Everyone knows the "free samples" were good so more will be likely willing to pay rather than with many other paid modders who insist on payment site unseen.

Doesn't matter. As soon as Gorilla finds out this guy is trying to get paid off HZD he'll get sued. 

On 4/18/2021 at 1:29 AM, azurebr said:

As I said, it has some seams in the mesh that I don't have the practice with Blender to fix (and fuck, it's a lot of bones to worry about), but if you want to try it here it is. It's only the highest LOD as well, so set your model quality to Ultra if you don't want to see it switching all the time. It needs orangy's mod, of course.

z06Patch_stealth_baseEDIT_Test01.zip 4.44 MB · 568 downloads

Does anyone know how to get this mod to work from page 18? Its the best one I've seen here since it looks like it keeps the body size of Aloy the same (not thic), but gives her a bigger chest than the non thic mod has. I have the explicit outfits mod. I don't know if Im installing wrong, or its because it looks like some mods from before the last patch have problems.

4 hours ago, dundee said:

Does anyone know how to get this mod to work from page 18? Its the best one I've seen here since it looks like it keeps the body size of Aloy the same (not thic), but gives her a bigger chest than the non thic mod has. I have the explicit outfits mod. I don't know if Im installing wrong, or its because it looks like some mods from before the last patch have problems.

Yeah, you'd install Orangy's 'Aloy's Explicit Outfits' mod and drop that patch in, too.

5 hours ago, chooo said:

Yeah, you'd install Orangy's 'Aloy's Explicit Outfits' mod and drop that patch in, too.

Doesnt seem to work for me. Is anyone able to get it work on your end? The file inside doesnt seem to overwrite anything from the Orangy mod like the thic mod does, it just adds a new file.

Sona with a sexy face. She is wearing earrings and she also has a nose piercing. Free download on Nexusmods. I will not disappear from Nexus by the way. Modding Horizon Zero Dawn  is really not that easy and it takes a lot of time to create good quality stuff. I hope you can understand that we at least want to gain a little for the time we spend in creating all that stuff and with a little I mean really not that much. 

Sona Bitch Face

Screenshot-616.png

17 hours ago, dundee said:

Doesnt seem to work for me. Is anyone able to get it work on your end? The file inside doesnt seem to overwrite anything from the Orangy mod like the thic mod does, it just adds a new file.

That's how it worked for me previously. It was just an additional file in there. I'll try within a couple of days and let you know. What ver of the game are you running, updated to newest?