Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

On 2/25/2023 at 3:15 PM, AyBruh654 said:

Hi, the game crashes when I load the save with any outfit mods installed. Hair and makeup mods work fine. Game version is 1.0.8.6
I'm new to modding horizon so idk what's happening. Any ideas?

No ideas? I kinda wanna play horizon with a half-chub...

6 hours ago, QueenJessieJ said:

These are my two new bodys and I plan a nude mod ( maybe even with pubes) for both soon. 

- one warrior body like Kassandra from AC Odyssey 

- one slim with big boobs and oily skin

The slim bodi with big boobs looks awesome! 

On 5/4/2022 at 10:51 PM, Toofster said:

Pregnant Aloy - Slim & Thicc versions

As with the Thicc Aloy, this requires Orangy's Explicit mod to be installed, then just drop in either of the pregnant files into your Packed_DX12 folder.  Credit to Orangy for all his hard work.

There are couple of issues I'm aware of....there are small holes in the model on her inner thighs and the neck seam does appear in cut scenes from time to time. Also, the model only has one LOD, so you have to run the graphics setting for model detail on either "high" or "ultra".  Solving these problems would have taken more skill than I possess?.  Thanks also to @Mick TB for the play test.

As I've said before, I'm not an experienced modder and this is all just a bit of fun, so I hope you enjoy my efforts.  Now all that remains to be said is......is she expecting a boy or a girl??

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-13-37_2022~2.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Wed_May__4_16-06-48_2022~2.png

Pregnant_Aloy.rar 14.7 MB · 1,856 downloads

Hi, I'm using this one from Toofster (Thicc Pregnant Aloy). I'm grateful for the mod you provide :D
I'm not sure if anyone has asked about this before. If yes, sorry for the repeated question.

Will there be a possible sequence mod for Pregnant Aloy? Like, heavily pregnant with bigger milkers.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work. Please let me know if you have Patreon or something similar.

On 3/2/2023 at 4:39 PM, tp.sukkh said:

Hi, I'm using this one from Toofster (Thicc Pregnant Aloy). I'm grateful for the mod you provide :D
I'm not sure if anyone has asked about this before. If yes, sorry for the repeated question.

Will there be a possible sequence mod for Pregnant Aloy? Like, heavily pregnant with bigger milkers.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work. Please let me know if you have Patreon or something similar.

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.  I wasn't convinced it would be very popular to begin with, but it seems to have found a few fans.

I did play around with an even more heavily pregnant version, but the poly count of her stomach isn't really high enough for that and she starts to look a bit too jaggy.  The current model is about as big as she can go and still look human.  I might play around a little more with this, but HFW will probably be out on PC by the time I get round to it and I'll have to start all over again?.

I don't do patreon, but thanks for the moral support.  I only edit and adapt orangy's models, so it wouldn't feel right to charge for my mods. 

2 hours ago, Toofster said:

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.  I wasn't convinced it would be very popular to begin with, but it seems to have found a few fans.

I did play around with an even more heavily pregnant version, but the poly count of her stomach isn't really high enough for that and she starts to look a bit too jaggy.  The current model is about as big as she can go and still look human.  I might play around a little more with this, but HFW will probably be out on PC by the time I get round to it and I'll have to start all over again?.

I don't do patreon, but thanks for the moral support.  I only edit and adapt orangy's models, so it wouldn't feel right to charge for my mods. 

I'm one of those fans, btw. Your pregnant mods are awesome. I also really liked your medium breast/big ass combination. It's a body shape that often goes unappreciated, and I like it quite a bit.

Looking forward to whatever you may make for Forbidden West in the future. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Many mods change the Nora Brave outfit. Is there a way to have, for example, Nora Thicc Nude replaced to Carja Silks outfit and Nora Slim Nude replaced to Banuk Ice Hunter outfit? Possibly by renaming the respective meshes and textures? I know the swap method of the Aloy Adjustment Tools but that is not my goal. I want to use multiple Nora Brave outfits at the same time.
Has anyone already done this?

Thanks

Edited by ThommyMD
2 hours ago, ThommyMD said:

Many mods change the Nora Brave outfit. Is there a way to have, for example, Nora Thicc Nude replaced to Carja Silks outfit and Nora Slim Nude replaced to Banuk Ice Hunter outfit? Possibly by renaming the respective meshes and textures? I know the swap method of the Aloy Adjustment Tools but that is not my goal. I want to use multiple Nora Brave outfits at the same time.
Has anyone already done this?

Thanks

There is a way of doing it. But the modders say that the best outfit to customize is the nora outfit. So they always opt that one to change. 

There is the explicit mod maybe your aware of. It is the only other mod that customizes more than just one outfit.

There is one modder on this site willing to take custom orders for modding HZD. Just follow the chat string and you will see the one that does that fat heavy set mods.

On 3/26/2023 at 1:33 AM, Foobz said:

There is a way of doing it. But the modders say that the best outfit to customize is the nora outfit.

Yes and that's why I want to use multiple mods for the Nora Brave outfit without always replacing the default Nora Brave. For example I want to play Banuk Ice Hunter with Nora Brave Outfit Mod1 and Carja Silk with Nora Brave Outfit Mod2. But I have no idea about editing the bin files and renaming the files correctly...

On 2/26/2023 at 7:42 AM, Rikken said:

it turns out it was Aloy's Adjustments that was causing my saves not to load. Once I deleted the patches created by that program I was able to load my saves again. I wonder if that can be fixed, it's a nice tool to have

Don't select "Remove intro logos", this is what breaks the patches.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:42 AM, Rikken said:

I thought the mods were breaking my game but it turns out it was Aloy's Adjustments that was causing my saves not to load. Once I deleted the patches created by that program I was able to load my saves again. I wonder if that can be fixed, it's a nice tool to have

You don't create patchES, you create one patch file with all the tweaks, or they gonna be fighting. Also, mind the game version and AAdj version, and look out for some old small "mods" which are just (usually obsolete) AAdj patches under the hood. So

On 3/27/2023 at 10:55 PM, StuRedman said:

Don't select "Remove intro logos", this is what breaks the patches.

No.

On 12/25/2022 at 11:59 PM, Pilotti said:

Here's the link

<link>

I am once again asking to please take this upload down, it's obsolete now anyway.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:52 PM, ThommyMD said:

renaming the respective meshes and textures

Was the first thing I'm sure everyone thought of, and maybe tried, but then discovered that only mesh editing does the trick. So

On 3/27/2023 at 12:55 PM, ThommyMD said:

There is a way of doing it.

No there's not, effectively. Remaking the whole mod minus the model design itself from the ground up doesn't count.