Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

We just need Enhanced this Mods Version...
- Fix the Breast Mesh Weight

- Fix Seamless Crotch Mesh

- Maybe more Variative Body Armor with this body Type

Like for me This is THE BEST BODY PROPOTION for THIC ALLOY

If I know how to edit the Seamless and Mesh without messing up more, I'll do it right away, but I have 0 Knowladge how to Mod this game...

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_21_04_59_39_414.jpg

Edited by dantekazama
On 9/25/2022 at 12:32 PM, dantekazama said:

We just need Enhanced this Mods Version...
- Fix the Breast Mesh Weight

- Fix Seamless Crotch Mesh

- Maybe more Variative Body Armor with this body Type

Like for me This is THE BEST BODY PROPOTION for THIC ALLOY

If I know how to edit the Seamless and Mesh without messing up more, I'll do it right away, but I have 0 Knowladge how to Mod this game...

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_21_04_59_39_414.jpg

it's perfect, you will release it?

On 10/15/2021 at 4:29 AM, dantekazama said:

Is there's an Update for Big Breast mod ?? I found some Clipping (more precisely not attached Mesh) on the inside of her Thigh...
Probably it's because the edited of mods...

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_05_30_22_16_45_752.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_05_31_01_48_06_617.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_02_10_51_36_857.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_18_09_02_59_590.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_18_09_03_33_550.jpg

HorizonZeroDawn_2021_06_21_04_13_30_149.jpg

Absolutely RADICAL!!!!   Thank you for this.

On 5/2/2021 at 7:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 3,541 downloads

Could someone confirm if this still works? I've been trying bunch of things I read in this thread about this mod but I can't get it to work properly. I tried it with tribal tats alongside with Orangy's mod and after just with Orangy's mod and none of these two plus other methods have worked. Whenever I use it Aloy whole body is gripped by some weird flickering textures.

New color variants this body isn't extra thicc like some of QueenJessieJs other mods closer to normal Aloy proportions

Pool Party Fiora

Persp4.png

150-1664741934-7348853.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/images/920

QueenJessieJ working on another new swimsuit mod posted a few pictures on the nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/images/905

https://www.nexusmods.com/horizonzerodawn/images/916

Edited by snipe007
14 hours ago, Albertros said:

Chưa có mod nào được thực hiện. Nó chỉ là mô hình của tôi. Tôi vẫn không biết làm thế nào để sửa đổi trò chơi

You can check out this tutorial, I really like your model.
Hope you can make mods

On 4/25/2022 at 5:16 PM, Mick TB said:

Download and instal the Explicit Outfit Mod first. You will have to move the mod files into the directory "Horizon Zero Dawn / Packed_DX12". The files that you really need for this outfit have the word "Stealth" in them.

files.jpg.f780d3600c20b16237f92d32d43bd1e6.jpg

They go from the zip file on the left to the directory right.

Then you install the Thicc Aloy mod from page 20. It's contains a single file titled "Z06Patch_stealth_baseEDIT.bin". This will replace a .bin file from the Explicit Aloy mod, changing the skinny stealth body to the thicc stealth body.

In game, you pick the Nora Stealth outfit appearance. That means you either buy the outfit, or you use a mod like Aloy's adjustments to change other outfits to look like the Nora Stealth outfit.

hello sir,could you teach me how to make this aloy thicc from page 20 to be fixed to all outfits?To force the game when i use any outfit turn aloy nude?

if is not possible,how to make this alloy thicc shows only while the "Nora Silent Hunter Master Adept" is equipped?nora_silent_hunter_master_outfits_horizo

Edited by chrisreddot3
9 hours ago, chrisreddot3 said:

hello sir,could you teach me how to make this aloy thicc from page 20 to be fixed to all outfits?To force the game when i use any outfit turn aloy nude?

if is not possible,how to make this alloy thicc shows only while the "Nora Silent Hunter Master Adept" is equipped?nora_silent_hunter_master_outfits_horizo

First, be sure you have already done the steps in the earlier post about how to make the Thicc Stealth nude outfit work.

Second, download Aloy's Adjustments from here.

Unpack Aloy's Adjustments somewhere you can easily find it. It does NOT have to be in the game directory. Inside,  it should look like this:

image.png.e24493320df20facac75da1aba3e2a78.png

Run Aloy's Adjustments.exe. The program needs to be "aimed" at the .exe file for Horizon Zero Dawn, and it may automatically ask you for the Game Folder where HZD is installed. If not, you can set the file yourself on this screen under the "Settings" tab:

image.png.b00e0d24c617ac78f456a4dc3e6ade54.png

Set it up for your game folder.

Once that is done, you can mess with the settings how you want. In the "Outfits" tab, the left "Outfits" side is the outfits you want to change, and the right "Model Mapping" side is the appearance you want them to have. Mark the checkbox "Apply to all" and then under the "Model Mapping" column you select the outfit you want:

image.png.74dd21b1c71e8b1d38d2f6fe215f7934.png

That will make all Aloy's outfits look like Silent Hunter Light (the preview does not see your nude mod). If you wanted the shoulder pad and head-gear, you would check "Armor - Nora Silent Hunter Heavy" instead of Light.

Play around with the settings and have fun.

8 hours ago, Mick TB said:

First, be sure you have already done the steps in the earlier post about how to make the Thicc Stealth nude outfit work.

Second, download Aloy's Adjustments from here.

Unpack Aloy's Adjustments somewhere you can easily find it. It does NOT have to be in the game directory. Inside,  it should look like this:

image.png.e24493320df20facac75da1aba3e2a78.png

Run Aloy's Adjustments.exe. The program needs to be "aimed" at the .exe file for Horizon Zero Dawn, and it may automatically ask you for the Game Folder where HZD is installed. If not, you can set the file yourself on this screen under the "Settings" tab:

image.png.b00e0d24c617ac78f456a4dc3e6ade54.png

Set it up for your game folder.

Once that is done, you can mess with the settings how you want. In the "Outfits" tab, the left "Outfits" side is the outfits you want to change, and the right "Model Mapping" side is the appearance you want them to have. Mark the checkbox "Apply to all" and then under the "Model Mapping" column you select the outfit you want:

image.png.74dd21b1c71e8b1d38d2f6fe215f7934.png

That will make all Aloy's outfits look like Silent Hunter Light (the preview does not see your nude mod). If you wanted the shoulder pad and head-gear, you would check "Armor - Nora Silent Hunter Heavy" instead of Light.

Play around with the settings and have fun.

i must be dumb `cause now every outfit is this onenora_silent_hunter_master_outfits_horizo

i did everything in your tutorial but instead she is nude and thicc now every outfit is this one,i loaded the nude thicc .bin and selected all outfits and then hitted install pack then i closed the program and opened the game,still nothing of aloy nude thicc.

am i doing something wrong?

Edited by chrisreddot3

There are two things that may have gone wrong.

a. If she has a facemask equipped, then when you were setting this up in Aloy's Adjustments you picked Stealth Master or or something like that. Stealth Master isn't set up as a nude in the mod. You need to pick Stealth Light, Medium or Heavy (depending on whether you want the shoulder plate and headgear).

b. If that doesn't work, then the nude part of the mod must be faulty and you should reinstall the Explicit Outfit mod from here. Or here instead. Remember you'll need the Thicc file from the bottom of page 19, look for the tits and pretty lights.

And remember they don't go in the Horizon Zero Dawn directory, but in Horizon Zero Dawn / Packed_DX12.

So since this game doesn't have any load order I've got a question about the first set of explicit outfits and the Thicc mod. Which files of the explicit mod are the Nora Brave? As installing the Thicc mod does not override those for the explicit files. Or am I missing something here? I know the Thicc will not change any other outfits.