Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

10 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Looks amazing.

So, I'm curious. How much work is entailed in updating these outfits? Are some easier to do than others? I love Orangy's outfits, but I have to say that your last sculpt with the normal top and big beautiful ass is my all around favorite mod so far for this game. And the pregnancy mods are amazing. I find that since these exist, I avoid changing outfits, since it's kinda hard to go back.

Anyway, as long as you keep making these I'm going to keep installing them :D

Glad you're enjoying them.  The actual sculpting is the least time consuming part of the process tbh.  What took most of the time with the Nora Brave, was correcting the model weights and solving a problem with floating transparent textures where the skirt flaps used to be.  There was a very simple, but not very obvious way of solving the texture problem, thankfully.  I also removed some beads, so you can now see more boob?

It's all made harder by having slightly unreliable mod tools, which sometimes don't export parts of the model.  All good fun?

Orangy did all the really difficult stuff, I'm just reverse engineering bits of it.  I still have lots to learn.

Edited by Toofster
On 6/26/2022 at 6:14 AM, Toofster said:

Glad you're enjoying them.  The actual sculpting is the least time consuming part of the process tbh.  What took most of the time with the Nora Brave, was correcting the model weights and solving a problem with floating transparent textures where the skirt flaps used to be.  There was a very simple, but not very obvious way of solving the texture problem, thankfully.  I also removed some beads, so you can now see more boob?

It's all made harder by having slightly unreliable mod tools, which sometimes don't export parts of the model.  All good fun?

Orangy did all the really difficult stuff, I'm just reverse engineering bits of it.  I still have lots to learn.

Do you find it's getting easier?

And do you think you'll keep doing more outfits once you're done with Brave? If so, and you put it to a vote, I think mine would be the insertion armor, because that armor is naughty as fuck, and it would be sweet to combo it with a big round ass. :)

3 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

Do you find it's getting easier?

And do you think you'll keep doing more outfits once you're done with Brave? If so, and you put it to a vote, I think mine would be the insertion armor, because that armor is naughty as fuck, and it would be sweet to combo it with a big round ass. :)

Nope......this one was more difficult.  I've not looked at the other outfits in detail yet, so it might be a case of which is possible, rather than having a vote.?

Thicc Nora Brave 

Drop in on top of Orangy's Explicit mod.  All the usual caveats, neck seam and small gaps.  Probably some small weights issues here and there, but I had to draw the line somewhere ?.

I was more limited with what I could do with the body shape on this one, due to the models structure, but I hope you still enjoy it.

1695198485_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Jun_28_11-35-33_2022.png.280bbc963f25443da90c43d1df4f583c.png1084670325_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Jun_28_11-33-58_2022.png.d2e227c4d49b072da67bce04d460dafb.pngThicc_Nora_Brave.rar

On 6/27/2022 at 3:55 PM, Toofster said:

Nope......this one was more difficult.  I've not looked at the other outfits in detail yet, so it might be a case of which is possible, rather than having a vote.?

Insertion armor would be a sweet one to have with thicc Aloy(helmetless), but I expect it would be harder to work with than the others, though I haven't done any mesh work in this game so I'm just talking out my ass based on some semi-related experience.

Edited by chooo
spelling
8 hours ago, Toofster said:

Thicc Nora Brave 

Drop in on top of Orangy's Explicit mod.  All the usual caveats, neck seam and small gaps.  Probably some small weights issues here and there, but I had to draw the line somewhere ?.

I was more limited with what I could do with the body shape on this one, due to the models structure, but I hope you still enjoy it.

1695198485_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Jun_28_11-35-33_2022.png.280bbc963f25443da90c43d1df4f583c.png1084670325_HorizonZeroDawn_Tue_Jun_28_11-33-58_2022.png.d2e227c4d49b072da67bce04d460dafb.png Thicc_Nora_Brave.rar 17.03 MB · 22 downloads

as much i love this mod. Kinda bummed it works over nora brave. As already quite a few outfits share that slot including Raq's full nude.

Is there no way possible to put it on a costume slot that doesnt have any nekkid action? just wondering

6 hours ago, chooo said:

Insertion armor would be a sweet one to have with thicc Aloy(helmetless), but I expect it would be harder to work with than the others, though I haven't done any mesh work in this game so I'm just talking out my ass based on some semi-related experience.

You may already know this, but just in case... You can always make your outfit helmetless from the in game options. Pause menu->Settings->General->Show Headpiece

I generally just leave it off, because I prefer helmetless most of the time, though I can always turn it back on pretty easily if I switch to an outfit where I want to see the helmet for some reason.

7 hours ago, chooo said:

I'll have a look, but I need a little break after this one.  I learnt a lot, but there was also an amount of swearing involved ?

On 6/29/2022 at 4:54 AM, Toofster said:

I'll have a look, but I need a little break after this one.  I learnt a lot, but there was also an amount of swearing involved ?

Hey that Aloy looks great thanks, I wanted to ask you tho, if you could share the process you use to put the edited meshes back into the game after you modify them.

I modeled a body for Aloy using the original nude model from the game and stiching and adjusting to it, parts of her body from the carja outfit trying make a lore friendly body. I still need to work on the textures and fix some other things.

I lack the skill to put them in the game tho, i'm no modder, tried Raq's tutorial but the title says it's outdated. So I thought asking here would be better.

Thanks in advance.

On 6/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, Docker81 said:

Hey that Aloy looks great thanks, I wanted to ask you tho, if you could share the process you use to put the edited meshes back into the game after you modify them.

I modeled a body for Aloy using the original nude model from the game and stiching and adjusting to it, parts of her body from the carja outfit trying make a lore friendly body. I still need to work on the textures and fix some other things.

I lack the skill to put them in the game tho, i'm no modder, tried Raq's tutorial but the title says it's outdated. So I thought asking here would be better.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't added any new meshes to these mods, only removed/reshaped sections and sculpted Orangy's existing models, so I'm no expert, sadly.

I do know that the HZDMeshTool can now cope with meshes with non matching vertices counts, so if you used this to import the meshes,  exporting your altered mesh should work, but it can be a little hit or miss.  Once exported from blender, you'll need DecimerExplorer2.7 GUI Repack, to pack the core and stream files back into a .bin file.  As far as the texturing goes.... you're on your own ?.  I'm only just starting to figure out how it works.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the "Horizon:Zero Dawn Modding" discord, it's a mine of useful info.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:13 PM, Toofster said:

I haven't added any new meshes to these mods, only removed/reshaped sections and sculpted Orangy's existing models, so I'm no expert, sadly.

I do know that the HZDMeshTool can now cope with meshes with non matching vertices counts, so if you used this to import the meshes,  exporting your altered mesh should work, but it can be a little hit or miss.  Once exported from blender, you'll need DecimerExplorer2.7 GUI Repack, to pack the core and stream files back into a .bin file.  As far as the texturing goes.... you're on your own ?.  I'm only just starting to figure out how it works.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out the "Horizon:Zero Dawn Modding" discord, it's a mine of useful info.

Got it. Thank you.

On 6/29/2022 at 5:42 AM, jpackinwood said:

You may already know this, but just in case... You can always make your outfit helmetless from the in game options. Pause menu->Settings->General->Show Headpiece

I generally just leave it off, because I prefer helmetless most of the time, though I can always turn it back on pretty easily if I switch to an outfit where I want to see the helmet for some reason.

No, I didn't know/remember that. Thanks. Perhaps I just toggled it off since I last used the outfit and consequently thought the newer version didn't have a helmet.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, Toofster said:

Apologies for the lack of updates, real world things got in the way and I've not been able to work on this beyond what I've already shown.  The model still has seams, but the second LOD works well, so feel free to have a play with the file below.  Just drop it on top of orangy's explicit outfits mod and it will replace the Nora Silent Hunter outfits.  It's not perfect by any means, just me having some fun :) .  I'll try to finish it properly at some point. Credit to orangy for all his hard work.

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_17-24-36_2021_1.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Apr_23_18-06-52_2021_1.png

Thicc_Aloy.rar 5.06 MB · 3,004 downloads

Thanks for the mod, it's very nice
Btw can you make a version with added necklace or something to hide the neck line/ seam, thanks

Can anyone adapt the mod Thicc_Aloy for the Aloy Nude mod? That is, to have enlarged hips and breasts on a completely naked body. That is, to have a completely naked body with enlarged boobs and hips, without rags on the legs, arms and without a rag on the shoulder. Please!