Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

6 hours ago, Rikken said:

Where are you finding these? I go on their Nexus profile and they aren't there. Are you following them somewhere else?

QueenJessieJ posts a lot in the comment threads and forums of their mod pages. QueenJessieJ also works to release mods with their friend KassandraTheSpartanGodess. And posts in the comment threads of KassandraTheSpartanGodess mod pages.

Clearly different people want different things, I'm only going to post mod releases then I guess even though a lot of people liked the progress pictures from the amount of up-votes.

The mod author on the Nexus is definitely creating more works based on engagement and endorsements on the nexus, they stated as much.

Anyway New mod on the nexus:

Aloy Nora Thicc

139-1662900589-633424310.png

Edited by snipe007
43 minutes ago, snipe007 said:

Clearly different people want different things, I'm only going to post mod releases then I guess even though a lot of people liked the progress pictures from the amount of up-votes.

The mod author on the Nexus is definitely creating more works based on engagement and endorsements on the nexus, they stated as much.

Anyway New mod on the nexus:

Aloy Nora Thicc

139-1662900589-633424310.png

Honestly, I don't mind what you're doing here. I was looking for a compromise, but maybe there doesn't need to be one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 hours ago, snipe007 said:

Never mind the negative. The purpose of this thread is what you're doing, posting mods and info about mods.

16 hours ago, Rikken said:

I like the regular updates and screenshot teasers. If I didn't I'd just unfollow the post or modify my following preferences. You're staying on topic I don't see why it's a problem.

Any idea when the full nude one comes out? 

I'm also paying attention to the works of this mod creator on Nexus. He is very talented and he shapes Aloy's body beautifully. However, there is one thing that I don't understand... During his first work, he created a forum in which he wrote that he could have a naked body. Since then, several mods released and you can see in a few pictures that it has a working nude model. A month has passed and the nude mode is still not released. What's even weirder is that the biggest problem for the commenters is that the ready-made mods are bare feet... lol ... in most cases you can't see her feet, because you're either enjoying her bottom or looking at her tits - then it doesn't really matter how these shoes are on her feet? Well, that's just my opinion.We are patiently waiting for the naked body, because they promised it would be.....

7 hours ago, Acsuka said:

I'm also paying attention to the works of this mod creator on Nexus. He is very talented and he shapes Aloy's body beautifully. However, there is one thing that I don't understand... During his first work, he created a forum in which he wrote that he could have a naked body. Since then, several mods released and you can see in a few pictures that it has a working nude model. A month has passed and the nude mode is still not released. What's even weirder is that the biggest problem for the commenters is that the ready-made mods are bare feet... lol ... in most cases you can't see her feet, because you're either enjoying her bottom or looking at her tits - then it doesn't really matter how these shoes are on her feet? Well, that's just my opinion.We are patiently waiting for the naked body, because they promised it would be.....

The mod Author is apparently very busy leading to the delay in releasing the full nude mod.

Haha lot of people have foot fetishes apparently. That being said the mod author listened, new version of Nora thicc with bare feet is on the Nexus:

Aloy Nora Thicc

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/3381/images/139/139-1662998298-1830148701.png

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/3381/images/139/139-1662998309-857693664.png

Nora-Dance0000-0294-Adobe-Express.gif

Edited by snipe007