Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

1 hour ago, QueenJJ said:

I am pretty busy at the moment, but I guess I could finish your mod and upload it on nexus when I have more time. 

OMG really, that would be so awesome! I messed up a bit in the chest area, noob on blender too if you think it need a fix I can rework on it.

Every time i equip the chief Armor With the Insertion Mod i get Scarry Buggy Things. I can see the insertion Armour in there but i dont Know how to Make it Work. I used Orangys Explicit Outfit and Placed the insertion mod over it but its not working. And somehow the Tatoo Pregnant Mod is also not working i used the explicit outuft( i use the old version cause i got another buggy experience with the new on) as a Base with the nuder stealth.zip and placed the Pregnant Mod over it then the fix to make it work with the tats but i only get normal aloy with tats. i tried it with Tatoo stealth too and thicc aloy but nothing works. i get a preggo aloy with no tats but not with tats. can someone enlighten this dumb fellow Player and telll me what i have done wrong,thx

20230501141906_1.jpg

11 hours ago, Oven-toasted-owl said:

Ummmm where's the link for this mod??

That's a couple of mods in play.

1. Aloy Explicit Outfits, from Nexus. Specifically this is the Stealth Heavy outfit, with headgear activated in the menu. But she'll have small boobs unless you also install

2. The Thicc modification. This changes Aloy's body shape to what you see up there, by over-writing one file from the Explicit mod with a file from this thread. You should find it at the bottom of page 19, posted 3rd May 2021.

3. Probably Aloy's Adjustments, available here. This is an out-of-game program that allows you do stuff like make most of the outfits look like one particular outfit. Without AA, you'll be waiting a while before you unlock that outfit. With AA, she'll be wearing it as soon as you have Adult Aloy to play with.

4. Light blonde hair. The mod for this is on Nexus too.

5. Probably the Gameplay Tweaks Mod, also on Nexus, to unlock the facepaints without having to break all your arms and legs to get them. It does other things too.

On 5/7/2023 at 11:06 PM, codynreed said:

Just started another Ultra-Hard playthrough before HFW drops on PC. Who's still playing and using all the amazing mods done here?
I hope ya'll bring the fire to FW when we get it, you are all crazy-talented!

20220916184747_1.jpg

20221212193809_1.jpg

whats that outfit mod on aloy? dont recognize it.

On 4/26/2023 at 5:17 AM, sickoart said:

lol I kit bash shield-weaver but too stupid to put it in game. if anyone with modding skill interested to put in game I'd be super lucky, blender file attached. no credit required or whatsoever. 

Illustration.png

MyAloySource-v4.7z 7.61 MB · 27 downloads

lol can't you chose anyother belt that thing is hideous to weight paint, https://i.imgur.com/ehIphmp.png wip, hang tight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know which mod or combination of mods this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRy6S9em39s&t=18s

Also, is there a discord for Horizon modding?

Edit: I found it. Seems to be the Thicc Aloy mod from page 18. However, now I am having an issue with it where it causes the body to disappear and glitch all over the screen. Is there a fix for this or is it something that is known but not being worked on?

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jun__3_02-03-43_2023.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jun__3_02-04-05_2023.png

Edited by Gwandak
Did some digging.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 6:41 AM, ajax2888 said:

I did many things but if I am not wrong, attached bin file will do the work. The mod works together with Aloy Explicit outfit by @orangy. Do not install "z00Patch_outcast_skirtEDIT.bin" from explicit outfit, but instead use the attached bin file.

Patch_Outcast.bin 7.03 MB · 488 downloads

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have this working now in 2023? I want the skimpy topless top from Explicit outfits but I would like to keep the skirt bottom. I thought this would work but so far I have been unsuccessful it merging the two. I tired renaming the Patch_Outcast to match the explicit outfits filenames but that doesn't work either. Anyone know how to fix this?

On 6/2/2023 at 10:24 PM, Gwandak said:

Anyone know which mod or combination of mods this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRy6S9em39s&t=18s

Also, is there a discord for Horizon modding?

Edit: I found it. Seems to be the Thicc Aloy mod from page 18. However, now I am having an issue with it where it causes the body to disappear and glitch all over the screen. Is there a fix for this or is it something that is known but not being worked on?

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jun__3_02-03-43_2023.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jun__3_02-04-05_2023.png

me pasa lo mismo     

On 6/2/2022 at 2:33 AM, chooo said:

@ibigfire 

Theres a thicker body mod, and a pregnant mod, and a thicker pregnant mod, tribal-type body tattoos, insertion armor, not sure if that one is stand-alone only but I posted a guide for that one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/150442-horizon-zero-dawn-nude-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3747715 I dont think it's in any packs... They're all in these few dozen pages here.

i cant' find the pregnant mod, do you have the link for it?

On 7/7/2023 at 5:13 PM, GLBlackFire said:

i cant' find the pregnant mod, do you have the link for it?

I don't know where it is on here. Send me a message and I'll respond to it in the morning with the file.