Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

17 hours ago, PMiggy said:

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Tue-Jul-19-16-17-56-20Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Mon-Jul-18-22-13-30-20Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Sat-Jul-16-17-30-55-20Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Sun-Jul-17-01-25-58-20Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Tue-Jul-19-15-44-14-20Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Tue-Jul-19-16-03-34-20

Nice  looking at these pics, I wish there was a fiery orange hair color or a scarlet red in the alternate hair color mod

Edited by snipe007
23 hours ago, chooo said:

0 Horizon Zero Dawn_Fri_Jul_22_20-22-24_2022.png

...sorry about the overlay. It's a million degrees in here, just keeping an eye on my hardware.

Aloy insertion armor is nice a thicc and or pregnant versions would be dope

Edited by snipe007
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tigers said:

is that a mod? I opened it and it looks alike a file for blender

Yeah it's an updated blender model for Nora stealth says so in the description, folks can use it to make edits to the mod if they like

Edited by snipe007
4 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Question is.. does this new update break any of the mods made by Toofster? or any others in particular?

^ This is the real question.

SInce a lot of addon mods that are here in LL use orangy's main mod as a base, does it break any of those mods?

7 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Question is.. does this new update break any of the mods made by Toofster? or any others in particular?

The blender file is to use as the base for future mods, so won't effect any mods made previously.  I haven't had a look yet, but I assume he's just fixed a few tiny problems with the mesh.  I'll have a look at the other fixes later.

Yeah, the chieftain armor is just insertion armor, fixed up a bit more.

The nude mesh is fixed up a bit, so it should look better especially when Aloy stands with her feet apart.  The texture is also changed a bit; the unnecessary bumps are removed from the bump texture.

Modded outfits should work, all the names are kept the same.  Every bin file needs a core now, but bins with just the EDIT name is really just a core file with LOD0 set to 9000 so it won't appear.

I did some testing & it looks like two mods broke. Nora Brave Thicc & Nora Brave Pregnant

The Nora Silent Hunter PregnantNora Silent Hunter Small Tits Thicc still seem to work.

I didn't get around to testing the Nora Silent Hunter TattoosNora Silent Hunter Thicc maybe someone can test them.

22 hours ago, orangy said:

Those mods might not have core files, its the core files that breaking them.  Delete the core file associated with the bin file should fix it.

Neither of those mods come with core files. So I can't delete them if there aren't any. The only core files are the ones that come with the explicit outfits.

Edit: Deleted the core/s & still didn't work. Maybe the mods need updating. idk... 

Edited by Rarity Mane Six
On 8/8/2022 at 12:11 AM, Rarity Mane Six said:

Neither of those mods come with core files. So I can't delete them if there aren't any. The only core files are the ones that come with the explicit outfits.

Edit: Deleted the core/s & still didn't work. Maybe the mods need updating. idk... 

Any update to this? I am still hesitant in download it

@orangy Thank you for the update! That change to the Shieldweaver is really nice. The only problem I've found is that when aiming, her nipples and breast area including part of the armor are deformed. Exactly the same as previously happened to the Stalwart outfit and keeps happening as it may not be fixable. It also happens when idling.

Spoiler

InkedHorizonZeroDawn_2022_08_11_02_53_02_323.thumb.jpg.89f6f1731c1d92dcb7804efaaae9a002.jpgInkedHorizonZeroDawn_2022_08_11_03_01_41_016.thumb.jpg.9276f40bf7530c551609328cd334c6d2.jpg