Horizon Zero Dawn Modding Thread

On 5/4/2022 at 6:28 AM, alexraven7722 said:

Wow, its so cool that there is a bit of a revival going on here. In my head cannon I always think she is similar to Quiet from Metal Gear Solid. I find it very similar to an old comic book called Cavewoman by Budd Root. This Aloy is superhuman, a nanomachine enhanced prototype. (It wouldn't interfere with her genetic makeup at all.) Heck, based on what she does by the endgame its not a far stretch. Once again, thanks @Toofster for the wonderful mod.

The last pic is from another heavily modded "game" and is my take on Aloy. Enjoy!

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jan_29_19-59-47_2022.png

Horizon Zero Dawn_Sat_Jan_29_20-00-08_2022.png

HS2_2022-05-04-00-25-50-407.png

i want this can anyone like me the mod*s? :D

On 6/9/2022 at 4:08 AM, Toofster said:

I've been messing about with a thicc version of Orangy's Nora Brave outfit, with less skirt.  It's by no means finished and may never be, but I thought you guys might like a look?.  The good thing with this outfit, is it has some giggle physics.

637009650_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_May__7_16-26-51_20222.png.73ac32eda8393b7894e5f016d17b091f.png200960588_HorizonZeroDawn_Sun_May__8_17-34-37_20222.png.dadb397661b6f70ef73bd276c1d87b39.png1904980742_HorizonZeroDawn_Sun_May__8_17-37-14_20222.png.e3579224a9f438bd5187a8793e1c1221.png

YOU ARE THE BEST, ARE YOU PLANNING TO RELEASE THIS OUTFIT?? PLEASEE!!

11 hours ago, TTTSSS said:

YOU ARE THE BEST, ARE YOU PLANNING TO RELEASE THIS OUTFIT?? PLEASEE!!

I can take a hint?.  I'm still playing with how I want it to look, but I'll post it here once I get it to my liking. 

1997521559_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_May__7_16-22-04_2022.png.d388c348c76b2a59c14b9ef4109d1b47.png

Patience ?

Edited by Toofster
18 minutes ago, eldefinn said:

@Toofster Now I can definitely blame you for making me spend my time in the game just wandering around and taking screenshots rather than... playing the actual game ?

Thank you again, this last body fits my liking perfectly I love it!

My pleasure.  Glad you're enjoying it?

16 hours ago, Toofster said:

I can take a hint?.  I'm still playing with how I want it to look, but I'll post it here once I get it to my liking. 

1997521559_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_May__7_16-22-04_2022.png.d388c348c76b2a59c14b9ef4109d1b47.png

Patience ?

What an angle looking forward to the release :P

8 hours ago, chooo said:

@Toofster Yo, Toofster, is Thick Aloy at the bottom of Page 19 the latest version of the "original" mod, or has there been updates after that?

I should build an index sometime for this, it's getting out of hand, almost 50 pages now.

Yes, that is the one and only version of the original thicc Aloy.  An index is a good idea, I have trouble remembering which page my own mods are on?.

Edited by Toofster
39 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

will you make preggo ver for this ? i just curious, there no meaning anything about it

It would be tricky, due to the belt, but not possible.  I hadn't any intention of doing it, but might experiment a little, now you've mentioned it?.

13 hours ago, Toofster said:

...An index is a good idea, I have trouble remembering which page my own mods are on?.

Or maybe make a whole new thread with the first post as an index. A thread that's not called "nude mod request" more like Horizon Zero Dawn Modding and Released Mods *dramatic music queue*

9 hours ago, chooo said:

Or maybe make a whole new thread with the first post as an index. A thread that's not called "nude mod request" more like Horizon Zero Dawn Modding and Released Mods *dramatic music queue*

I think that's a good idea.  Having two discussion threads would get really confusing though, so we either need to get this one closed or link from the new one to here.

I tried to get this one renamed but without success.  Maybe I could just ask the OP to rename it. If i made an index on page 50 or whatever it's easy enough to remember or refer people to one page number rather than digging through dozens of pages ...if we stay here, I mean.

1 hour ago, chooo said:

I tried to get this one renamed but without success.  Maybe I could just ask the OP to rename it. If i made an index on page 50 or whatever it's easy enough to remember or refer people to one page number rather than digging through dozens of pages ...if we stay here, I mean.

Yep, sounds reasonable.  I'm having a few "issues" with the Nora brave outfit anyway, so we have plenty of time?.  It's nothing serious, but it'll take a little more work than I was hoping for.  This game can be a right royal pain in the arse at times?

1 hour ago, bonifide said:

Dammit you going to make me replay this game. 

haha well if you or anyone here wants to upload a mod that actually shows her with calves instead of those shrimpy legs and everything, I'd appreciate it ? Just sick of the other mods making her look like she's never been outside before.

Anyone else seem to have a problem with orangy's Outcast outfit? Everything else works great, but Outcast crashes my game everytime. I don't think I have any conflicting mods since their's and some of the ones here are the only mods I have.

3 hours ago, RiceF said:

Anyone else seem to have a problem with orangy's Outcast outfit? Everything else works great, but Outcast crashes my game everytime. I don't think I have any conflicting mods since their's and some of the ones here are the only mods I have.

Did you make sure you are using the fix? As some of Orangy's stuff got screwed when they released an update. So check back in the thread to ensure you applied the fix. (I can't remember page number so I'd go back a good 20 pages. It sucks, but back track to verify your problem wasn't reported and subsequently fixed..)

Edited by Hakufu1021
5 hours ago, Toofster said:

@Wish Upon a StarWhoops ?

166830262_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_Jun_25_20-35-47_2022.png.e82788952fcb4c091efbcbc0a50796bf.png504783738_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_Jun_25_20-36-59_2022.png.a3950227cca3d24fbc3b9b84fde6ba9e.png1317364158_HorizonZeroDawn_Sat_Jun_25_20-36-24_2022.png.88be5bddfd2cc405862de29578ea541d.png

The thicc version will be released soon, just a few more tweaks?

Looks amazing.

So, I'm curious. How much work is entailed in updating these outfits? Are some easier to do than others? I love Orangy's outfits, but I have to say that your last sculpt with the normal top and big beautiful ass is my all around favorite mod so far for this game. And the pregnancy mods are amazing. I find that since these exist, I avoid changing outfits, since it's kinda hard to go back.

Anyway, as long as you keep making these I'm going to keep installing them :D