Project HOE for GOD

House of Entertainment
for Gentlemen of Discerning Tastes

Yes, this is to be yet another brothel management mod, but with bit of a dark tone to it.

I have plenty of ideas and know how to implement them, but first i need to create the actual freaking "house", and that is where i am at right now, messing in CK.
(i could use some inspiration as to what the layout should be, or which assets should i use to build it, so have at it...)

The house should have the following features:

• Main Hall / Lobby
    A big room with some sort of counter, ledger, and most importantly different doors/portals to every major town.
    Each major town can have a door/portal placed somewhere in the town (requiring player to pay for it to the local jarl, or thieves guild, or whoever), allowing clients from that town reaching the HOE, so obviously the main hall will need doors/portals to take them back.

• Gallery / Display Room
    Not for pictures, but for the ladies (utilizing the Display Model). Clients come here to gawk and choose.
    When the client makes their choice, the model will be released from the display and follow them to a room. If the favourite model of this client is not available, or if their prefered room is not available, they will retreat into one of the waiting rooms.

• Waiting Rooms
    Comfy, private places where clients can wait until their favourite model or room becomes available.
    Each room should have some basic amenities like:
    - a refreshment table (bowls with apples and other fruit if possible, assortments of sweets, pitcher of water or some refreshing juice)
    - fireplace to warm up (with a glass of wine in hand)
    - a reading corner (filled with lewd books - though i am not sure the two volumes of Lusty Argonian Maid will be enough)
    - a drinking/feasting corner (assortments of alcohols, food and fine cheeses)
    - skooma corner (thick fancy rug with pillows on top, little table in the middle with bottles of the finest Skooma)
    - ???

• The Rooms
    Each room having a different, cheesy and over the top theme for roleplaying:
    - jarl's throne room
    - luxurious oriental bedroom (something Elsweyr specific/themed)
    - Black Marsh swamp (for those argonian lovers)
    - troll cave (here the client can dress as a troll furry :) )
    - bandit's cave (for kidnapping roleplay)
    - legion's prison cell/torture room (for BDSM)
    - thalmor's prison cell/torture room (for BDSM)
    - necromancer's tower (for some necrostuff roleplay)
    - draugr crypt (for some necrostuff roleplay)
    - vampire den (just a vampire themed room for anything)
    - ???

• Baths
    I am thinking something like a cave, but man-made and luxurious, with one or few waterfals.

• Amphitheater / Arena
    For occasional house-organized events, which could be a simple fight to the death between discarded whore(s) and some gladiators/animals, or some sort of punishment for unruly whores, etc.
    Obviously, i didn't gave much thought to this one yet.

I could really use some suggestions regarding the layout and look of these interiors.
- which assets to use to build them (i find the vanilla game assets lacking - everything is too simple, too ugly, single purpose, or with limited use, i am thinking to build it as a cave system and somehow make it look good?)

- whether to make them dark or bright (i went for mostly dark, which could be preferred by clients who really value privacy, but now i think it is too dark)

main hall

main hall, to gallery

gallery

waitig room

waiting room, table with refreshmentswaiting room, drinking cornerdrinking corner, added some food and cutlerywaiting room, reading cornerwaiting room, fireplacewaiting room, skooma corner

Made some small adjustments to the waiting room prototype (images in the first post updated accordingly):

• Increased the radius and brightness of all lights just a little bit
  • Added golden cuttlery and platter with food to the drinking/feasting corner
  • Added a heg of mead to the drinking/feasting corner
  • Added fancy rug to the reading corner
  • Slightly increased size of the statue of Dibella in the reading corner

As far as the layout you could task a look at Blackthorn (not just a house, it's a whole damn town with a tavern, underground passages that run from the tavern to several houses including the manor house) I think the manor house should be plenty big for what you have in mind. the main entrance is a little small, but to the left and right there is a kitchen area (feasting) and a study (pimp payout) huge armory level downstairs (Display room) short hall that goes past the study to a big bedroom for companions (portal room). Upstairs is a bathroom on the left (i got nothin) Master bedroom (sex show 1) a second bedroom for more companions (sex show 2) and a 6 bed bedroom for kids (sex show 3) it's about as big as honorhall orphanage just for that room) Just a thought.

14 hours ago, jaeos said:

As far as the layout you could task a look at Blackthorn (not just a house, it's a whole damn town with a tavern, underground passages that run from the tavern to several houses including the manor house) I think the manor house should be plenty big for what you have in mind. the main entrance is a little small, but to the left and right there is a kitchen area (feasting) and a study (pimp payout) huge armory level downstairs (Display room) short hall that goes past the study to a big bedroom for companions (portal room). Upstairs is a bathroom on the left (i got nothin) Master bedroom (sex show 1) a second bedroom for more companions (sex show 2) and a 6 bed bedroom for kids (sex show 3) it's about as big as honorhall orphanage just for that room) Just a thought.

Sounds interesting, i will have a look. But regarding the required size, this won't be small - i already have bigger interiors than two Fortresses of Dawnguard combined, and that still doesn't include any of the actual rooms, baths, arena, the new bigger lobby with all town portals, living quarters for the employees (at the very least there should be some buttler, cook, maybe some security), cells for the working staff, kitchen, and something i probably forgot.
Yes, some rooms are maybe bigger than needed, as @Tiress pointed out, but they can't get much smaller than they are (maybe the gallery/display room can be shrunk a little, but probably no more than by one tile in width and maybe two in length).
Anyway, i'll have a look at that Blackthorn, thanks.

12 hours ago, Tiress said:

Hmm.. from the screens it looks too spacious to me, in some areas at least. And cold.

What about something like this? I know it's bright, but that's nothing a simple change of texture wouldn't fix:

Hide contents

35980-2-1386074147.jpg

35980-3-1386074148.jpg

35980-1-1386074252.jpg

35980-4-1386074048.jpg

As i already wrote in my reply to @jaeos, it cannot get much smaller, maybe just a little.
This looks a bit strange, i don't like how the different materials and shapes are just placed over each other, and i do not like the lighting - not because it would be too bright, thats fine, but it feels kinda flat, not sure why, but like a picture drawn by an artist which is yet to be shaded. Maybe its the lack or limitted number of shadowcasting lights, not sure.
Still, you never know where you find some inspiration, i'll definitely take a more thorough look at it.

After MUCH struggle and throwing away a full day worth of work that turned to be unusable, i finally got the first prototype of the portals working.
Big thanks to @darkconsole who told me how to use multilayer paralax instead of my failed cubemap attempt.

It looks a bit muddy, and almost all images are too low, so i need to retake those screenshots while looking more ore less straight forward (the Whiterun portal seems ok, a good example maybe), but i think it will work out in the end.

11 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

As i already wrote in my reply to @jaeos, it cannot get much smaller, maybe just a little.

This looks a bit strange, i don't like how the different materials and shapes are just placed over each other, and i do not like the lighting - not because it would be too bright, whats fine, but it feels kinda flat, not sure why, but like a picture drawn by an artist which is yet to be shaded. Maybe its the lack or limitted number of shadowcasting lights, not sure.
Still, you never know where you find some inspiration, i'll definitely take a more thorough look at it.

Perhaps some clutter would break the empty space so that it's not so apparent, this is kind of a whitebox anyway.

I don't really like how that interior I posted looks either, but I liked the idea and shapes, how it evokes this thing of being underground (hence the rock element) yet giving luxurious impression thanks to marble and smooth shapes etc.

Speaking of inspiration, this doesn't look bad either:

Spoiler

76052-2-1464907560.jpg

I mean when I go into a player home for example, breezehome. your PC is loaded into an interior cell of a size right? you said the manor in blackwood is to small. there is another house on nexus (i'll need to look up my download history) that i thought was way to damn big for a home, it's as big as a city just for the damn castle. Sjel Blad castle. Might be better suited as a framework than blackthorn.

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

I mean when I go into a player home for example, breezehome. your PC is loaded into an interior cell of a size right? you said the manor in blackwood is to small. there is another house on nexus (i'll need to look up my download history) that i thought was way to damn big for a home, it's as big as a city just for the damn castle. Sjel Blad castle. Might be better suited as a framework than blackthorn.

Well, size isn't really the problem, because i am not looking for something i can copy&paste.

I am looking for an inspiration - to see what assets were used to build something, how was it structured, etc., so almost anything can be good for that (of course its better if the size or purpose is close to what i have in mind, but not mandatory).
I hope that Blad castle will have some interesting ideas, because i started building the place using Dawnguard Fortress assets (which is what the Blad caste uses).

8 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Well, size isn't really the problem, because i am not looking for something i can copy&paste.

I am looking for an inspiration - to see what assets were used to build something, how was it structured, etc., so almost anything can be good for that (of course its better if the size or purpose is close to what i have in mind, but not mandatory).
I hope that Blad castle will have some interesting ideas, because i started building the place using Dawnguard Fortress assets (which is what the Blad caste uses).

Absolutely, but there are things (granted it's a player home not a place for erm.. business.. but there are a few places that make you go WTF

Devious statues might be some good assets as well, since dibella and mara statues are already bondaged up.

• 1 month later...

There are at least a couple of lewd book mods.

Maybe include some support for add-ons of a sort.   It seems that 90% of mod authors don't end up creating houses or buildings.   So, maybe you can provide them a space.   I'm thinking some empty rooms behind unusable doors in a wing that's reserved for expansion.   That way maybe other authors could add to it.   Off the top of my head, you've not mentioned:  mutilation, bestiality, vore, spanking, diapers, vampires, necrophilia, and whatever else can be found on LL.

• 3 weeks later...