REDAPPLENET DOESN'T WORK

On 7/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, simhead666 said:

It works just fine...What we need to figure out is why your install doesn't.

Im having a prob also. I have the venue placed in an empty lot. level two charisma. but when leaving for work i never get the option to go to work with them. they go to work just fine. just no option to go with them. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are some things you need to make sure are in the mods folder and set right in the game for the mod to work properly.. so you will go to work at Red Apple Inc..

there are 3 files for redapplenet, 1 file venue list, 1 file neia careers.. plus you need to place in the sims world a building from which to work from.. and the chairs must be the ones assigned to the workers.. as the workers are attached to that chair to do their jobs.. I found a redappleinc building on maxis.. and then reorganized it to how I wanted it laid out.. and I uploaded my RENO on maxis as well.   it has the bosses desk and chair, it has video chat operators desk and assigned chair, virtual sex operator desk and assigned chair for that job as well.. and then the front desk and the chair assigned to that job.. there is also the matter of when you place the venue that you use the property venue found for that venue.. I  believe its called redapplenet in the pull down menu.. if you do not have the venue listed as that, your sim will not travel to the venue.. it will just do the rabbit hole because it is not recognizing a property redapple venue to travel to.. so make sure all those things are correct...  I placed my venues at the Magnolia, RED APPLE and AEP are both there on the larger properties.. AEP on the 40x30 and red apple on the 20x30 side by side..

image.png.c42ade3831ecad5558917c9fc2201681.png

• 4 months later...

at first: big thanks to the creator! always appreciate awesome content and this one surely took tons of work!

but answering to this topic:

doesnt work perfect for me as well. I placed it as told in the description, assigned some workers to it (I think you should just go with one? at least it doesnt work if you go there with six workers at once - what I did manually - just went there one hour before work started by traveling - otherwise they just leave home and thats it, cant play manually) and I could also do some tasks in the place.

what my actual problem is: there is no boss or any other workers spawning. I dont know how to assign anyone to a certain position? what I read from other topics is that it may have to do with mcc, right? but playing without it is almost impossible for me due to lots of ingame bugs and stuff like that. guess I have to give it a try if I want this nice mod to work.. ? or is there some command or anything that I'm missing?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 4:45 PM, jackopps said:

i have the same problem my sims go to work without having any option to folow him ..
can some one make a short video to show us how to installed correctly pls ?

or at least the correct download link for this mod and others needed ?

thx 

have you been able to figure it out? I'm having the same problem

37 minutes ago, BaronVonFooker said:

For me, the Boss never shows up

That is a conflict with the mod and newer versions of MCCC appearantly. Once he shows up he'll stay, but he wont spawn as long as MCCC is active, so what you need to do when starting a new game is start the game without MCCC, go to work atleast once so he spawns, and then you can turn on MCCC again.

That's what I've heard atleast, I can't confirm personally. 

12 hours ago, Kashked said:

That is a conflict with the mod and newer versions of MCCC appearantly. Once he shows up he'll stay, but he wont spawn as long as MCCC is active, so what you need to do when starting a new game is start the game without MCCC, go to work atleast once so he spawns, and then you can turn on MCCC again.

Thanks, that seems to have worked :)

19 hours ago, Kashked said:

I actually have the same exact problem. Except that I also took out MCCC completely to try and get it to work and it still is not working properly.

I'm able to follow my sim to work - that part is completely fine. Not to mention having the day tasks for work also listed.

But the boss never shows up nor any other employees. And I also don't know how to do the tasks -not sure if that's because they aren't working probably or I just don't know how to do them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...