REDAPPLENET DOESN'T WORK

2 minutes ago, Nalvar1508 said:

I have the issue that the boss or coworkers dont show up, My sim also does not get the option to do the phone calls or anything. i replaced the chairs the even redownloded the mod and still have the issues

That might be because it is outdated and broken, and even when some people report it working fine WITHOUT ANY OTHER MODS, it is not going to work well. So if you use broken or outdated mods you cannot expect things to work. If you read some of the posts in red apple net thread you might get the idea: 

• 4 weeks later...

For me the game loads, I can go to work with my Sim, I can finish the cleaning, cooking etc tasks,  But talk with co workers. and tell my boss a joke wont finish do i need to tell a specific  joke to the boss  and talk with co workers or joke with them or gossip or flirt? 

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, illuminate_glory said:

So what specific interaction will complete the "talk to boss" task? I try everything under the sun and nothing works.

There is a specific interaction called something like "Talk to boss", but whenever the mod gets broken by some game update (as seems to be the case currently), this interaction stops working or disappears from the game entirely. I've seen this happen three or four times already, and usually the social stuff with the co-workers also stops working at least partially.