REDAPPLENET DOESN'T WORK

Same issues here. Sims goes to work fine, the lot loads properly & I have daily tasks. The boss doesn't generate & neither do any coworkers. I can complete some of the daily tasks (ex. making coffee) but others I can't (ex. cleaning desks). And obviously I can't complete any tasks that involve the boss or other coworkers. Besides always being completely alone at work everything else seems to function fine. I've tried both with & without MCCC installed with no change. Anyone have any other ideas?

Mmm... you do not need to remove MCC. What for?

All you need to do is to download both parts and install them according to their location.

Use cheat "bb.moveobjects" and build the building. Maybe need to move it on some locations.

It is important to select before placing the building, to select the correct venue. Instead of "residential" it should be "RedApple something".

I do that all the time and had not problems with employees not showing. The boss, maybe, but even that sim is there.

Also, the RedApple script needs to be in the root mod folder. The rest does not matter. If the game can not read that file, i think it is possible that nothing will happen.

Hope that helps.

p.s. i am not really given support here, but that is how it should be installed and it should actually work. 

Check that everything is installed correctly.

p.p.s i am not sure if my assumption is actually correct. This setup i am using works for me though. But they may be other reasons that i am not aware off. So take it with a grain of salt what i wrote.

2021-09-01 07_16_32-Ksuihuh.jpg

2021-09-01 07_19_19-Tray.jpg

Edited by wutpickel

I was having an issue where the Boss wouldn't show up to work.  Someone on here mentioned that you have to remove MCCC and then go to work again.  That is absolutely correct!  I removed it and then the boss showed up!  I re-installed MCCC afterwards and I have no issues.  ;) 

18 minutes ago, gamesicko said:

I was having an issue where the Boss wouldn't show up to work.  Someone on here mentioned that you have to remove MCCC and then go to work again.  That is absolutely correct!  I removed it and then the boss showed up!  I re-installed MCCC afterwards and I have no issues.  ;) 

That begs the question what MCC does that this mod does not work.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StarACE said:

Can someone please confirm which is this invisible item I am missing?

It's the front desk from Get To Work, but since the text is blank, that object is not present in your game (probably because you don't own the pack). You also need GTW for other aspects of the mod, so if you want to play with RedAppleNet in your game, you'll need to buy it (not at the full price, of course - you can buy an Origin key online and save quite a bit that way).

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 5:30 AM, wutpickel said:

Mmm... you do not need to remove MCC. What for?

All you need to do is to download both parts and install them according to their location.

Use cheat "bb.moveobjects" and build the building. Maybe need to move it on some locations.

It is important to select before placing the building, to select the correct venue. Instead of "residential" it should be "RedApple something".

I do that all the time and had not problems with employees not showing. The boss, maybe, but even that sim is there.

Also, the RedApple script needs to be in the root mod folder. The rest does not matter. If the game can not read that file, i think it is possible that nothing will happen.

Hope that helps.

p.s. i am not really given support here, but that is how it should be installed and it should actually work. 

Check that everything is installed correctly.

p.p.s i am not sure if my assumption is actually correct. This setup i am using works for me though. But they may be other reasons that i am not aware off. So take it with a grain of salt what i wrote.

2021-09-01 07_16_32-Ksuihuh.jpg

2021-09-01 07_19_19-Tray.jpg

all you need to do is replace chairs with the same ones from redapplenet furniture

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I'm having a problem with Red Apple. Everything is loaded properly but my problem is completing the tasks. I can clean objects around the office no problem but if the task involves interacting with co-workers or the boss, it doesn't register as completed. I can talk to everyone (and the relationship goes up) but it doesn't complete the task, which means I can never achieve gold for that day. Anyone know what I could do? 

34 minutes ago, herblondnesty said:

I am having issues placing the lot it just freezes on the "building lot load screen" 

It is set to the correct lot type and size. I use the Moveobjects always on cheat.

Anyone else had this issue? 

The mod doesn't work with the latest game version. The creator said they'd update it sometime this month (Jan 2022).

• 1 month later...

I could be doing a big dumb but none of the third chain objectives to get closer to the boss seem to be activating for me, the first one being "tell a joke to the boss" and I assumed that there would be a Red Apple icon next to whatever joke action I am supposed to take but I don't see that anywhere and none of the standard jokes work. I have tried just using command to skip it but none of the other objectives are completable either.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

On 12/29/2021 at 1:10 PM, Simsimmer89 said:

Hi guys I'm having a problem with Red Apple. Everything is loaded properly but my problem is completing the tasks. I can clean objects around the office no problem but if the task involves interacting with co-workers or the boss, it doesn't register as completed. I can talk to everyone (and the relationship goes up) but it doesn't complete the task, which means I can never achieve gold for that day. Anyone know what I could do? 

I am having this issue too. Is there any solution to this? 

On 2/21/2022 at 11:54 AM, rose9994 said:

I am having this issue too. Is there any solution to this? 

Same here, it's also the case in other work-related mods (go to school and another one i forgot the name of) None of the social "quests" work anymore. 

Does anyone has any idea? I'm assuming it's a compatibility issue with previous game patch, but idk..

16 hours ago, forfuckssake12345 said:

Does anyone has any idea? I'm assuming it's a compatibility issue with previous game patch, but idk..

Since the vanilla Doctor career also has quite a few issues, I'd say that it's definitely patch-related. Guess we'll have to wait for the mod to be updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

When I modify one of mi sims in CAS and I go back to the game, for some reason my game takes me back to before my promotion. Even if I save my game after my promotion, everytime I modify a character in CAS, my progress after the promotion desapears, does anyone know if it could be a problem with the "Red Apple Net" mod?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...