Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus

On 8/24/2020 at 3:37 AM, Banzai_beer said:

Odd problem, none of the text is playing (SE version). I have fuz roh da installed, and it works fine for all other mods. The guards do text from the "sexist guards mod", but all in mod text is absent. People speak, no text. Everything else works - animations, hair cut, walking, guards opening doors, punishment, etc. Minus the text! Which is a bit... weird. Hoping someone else has come across this problem, as I am not monkeying with my 300 mod order list anymore!

My mods effecting speech are:

SL Jail assault SE

Sexist Guards v2.91b

SL Stories SE 2020

BaboDialogue 3.42 English SE Fix

SL Confabulation SE V1.7.3

Thanks for the hard work keeping such a great mod alive (I remember it from my LE days...)

I am having the same problem but LE.  I don't have any of the mods that you listed.

Might be a longshot (but happened to me a couple of times) the game* sometimes unchecks display subtitles (under game settings ... not exactly sure where it is) - You might want to check this is still enabled.

* By game I mean Skyrim, not specifically this mod doing it.

42 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Might be a longshot (but happened to me a couple of times) the game* sometimes unchecks display subtitles (under game settings ... not exactly sure where it is) - You might want to check this is still enabled.

* By game I mean Skyrim, not specifically this mod doing it.

Wow, I can't believe the game is turning off subtitles for that scene.  thanks

5 hours ago, Caladian said:

The next problem is that Q is not the rest function.  Did it change  or was the op incorrect on the setting?

If the MCM shows up for you, you should be able to bind it. But I think Q is supposed to be the default.

• 3 weeks later...

i have tried both 2.1 and 2.1.1 and no matter what i do, where i place it in the MO2 left pane, the MCM never fires up. i have even tried using Jaxonz MCM kicker and that didn't even pull it up at all.

i can see the esp when using AddIt easily, but i cannot get an MCM nor initialize it fully. i had it set as the ONLY option in SS++ and even there, it kicked me out the first time and sent me back to SS++, and then when i tried again, nothing happened.

so i am not quite sure what's going on here, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i have tried both 2.1 and 2.1.1 and no matter what i do, where i place it in the MO2 left pane, the MCM never fires up. i have even tried using Jaxonz MCM kicker and that didn't even pull it up at all.

i can see the esp when using AddIt easily, but i cannot get an MCM nor initialize it fully. i had it set as the ONLY option in SS++ and even there, it kicked me out the first time and sent me back to SS++, and then when i tried again, nothing happened.

so i am not quite sure what's going on here, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Just a theory of mine but can you try uninstalling Simple Slavery and starting a new game just to see if you get the MCM .. If you do, you can put simple slavery back and all should be OK. 

5 hours ago, jc321 said:

Just a theory of mine but can you try uninstalling Simple Slavery and starting a new game just to see if you get the MCM .. If you do, you can put simple slavery back and all should be OK. 

Really? I don't know why one would affect the other. But I can never get this MCM to show up either.

31 minutes ago, jfraser said:
5 hours ago, jc321 said:

Really? I don't know why one would affect the other. But I can never get this MCM to show up either.

yeah, sound theory, but theory was too hopeful. i uninstalled, as well as re-installed and deactivated it in MO2, to see if either / or would work, and neither did. still no MCM at all. not quite sure what's up with this, nor why i'm not getting an MCM even with the MCM kicker working.

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

yeah, sound theory, but theory was too hopeful. i uninstalled, as well as re-installed and deactivated it in MO2, to see if either / or would work, and neither did. still no MCM at all. not quite sure what's up with this, nor why i'm not getting an MCM even with the MCM kicker working.

Ah, too bad, sorry. There is a mod that is commonly used which stops the MCM (no idea why) I thought it was SS, maybe DCL or DEC. It's a really confusing one, but once you find it the MCM appears without an issue. 

18 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

나는 2.1과 2.1.1을 모두 시도했으며 내가 무엇을하든 상관없이 MO2 왼쪽 창에 배치하면 MCM이 실행되지 않습니다. 나는 심지어 Jaxonz MCM 키커를 사용해 보았지만 전혀 끌어 내지 못했습니다.

AddIt을 쉽게 사용할 때 esp를 볼 수 있지만 MCM을 얻거나 완전히 초기화 할 수 없습니다. SS ++의 유일한 옵션으로 설정했고 거기에서도 처음으로 나를 쫓아 내고 SS ++로 다시 보냈고 다시 시도해도 아무 일도 일어나지 않았습니다.

그래서 나는 여기서 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는지 잘 모르겠지만 어떤 제안이라도 감사 할 것입니다.

If you are using MoreNastyCritters, try running Tamriel Plus Plus after disabling MoreNastyCritters in the new game. And try enabling MoreNastyCritters.

MoreNastyCritters OFF  => Tamriel Plus Plus ON =>  New Game  =>  Tamriel Plus Plus MCM Check  =>Close game  => MoreNastyCritters ON

MCMs can quite often be touchy, and some mods seem to cause problems for each other for no apparent reason. For example, if I ever started a new game with both I'll Take The Display Model and SexLab Eager NPCs installed, the Display Model MCM was guaranteed never to show up and the mod wouldn't work, no matter what I tried. The only way I could ever get it up and running was by starting a game without Eager NPCs installed and then adding it in after I had a save to load. Not a clue why. Eager NPCs never prevented any other mods from working, and Display Model works with everything else I've thrown at it.

Maybe some mods are too aggressive in forcing their own scripts to kick in, and become bullies of a kind, while others are too respectful of others for their own good? Or maybe it's just one of those odd Skyrim idiosyncrasies.

ok so a bit of an update. i FINALLY got the MCM up and the SS++ bridge outcome to work. but i had to uninstall a few mods before it finally worked. and i have no ide which one it was that was guilty, or even if it was a single mod, or a combination of things, or even processes since i did a mass purge.

in case this helps, these are the mods i removed:

• Captured Dreams SE
  • Deviously Pink
  • MME Config Menu
  • More Bandit Camps SE
  • Sexlab Stories + Devious Stories
  • Horrible Harrassment
  • Skooma Whore
  • Skyrim Fishing
  • Devious Lore
  • B. Noble Skyrim (with the HD Lods pack)

it was still a bit clunky after that but still, the MCM finally showed up, albeit very very minimal in terms of settings. it's just funny that some things that are native to this MOD was working even though i could not get the MCM to run or get sent to it from SS++ before i uninstalled all those mods. the "can't hold in the pee" stuff was working on its own (which is a major turn off for me lol, wish the MCM had a setting to turn this off..)

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, szarikowy said:

Hi, i'm having a problem, at the start when guard is supposed to take me to the mining cell he talks with other guard and one of them says he is going to open the door, the nothing happens. He stands next to the door and idle there. Any solution?

make sure you dont have a stack dump or script lag. 

Also civilian rape mods do basically break Slaves of Tamriel at the moment (the mod currently requires a DHLP suspend and Resume at the beginning and the end or scenes will not progress). 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

make sure you dont have a stack dump or script lag. 

Also civilian rape mods do basically break Slaves of Tamriel at the moment (the mod currently requires a DHLP suspend and Resume at the beginning and the end or scenes will not progress). 

Good point. I just assumed those were in place.

19 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Good point. I just assumed those were in place.

I m on a Hunt at the moment when it comes to that :P I noticed alot of mods lack that. In Naked Dungeons the DHLP suspend is OFF between consecutive Sex Scenes... enough time for a civil rape mod to trigger. its a mess sometimes but hey how are we stupid mod users to use more than one mod for sex!... :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aravis7 said:

No scene was triggering properly. It could be a problem on my end though, just wanted to share in case someone had the same problem.

Okay, thanks for the info.

Just for folks reading this in the future, the BSA included with the SE version was packed for SE. The idea of unpacking a BSA is relevant when converting a mod from LE to SE, because the BSA file format differs between LE and SE. That is not the situation here, because the SE version of this mod includes a BSA in the proper format for SE.