Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus

22 minutes ago, jfraser said:

just use the container ref instead of playerref, yeah?

You're right.  I wasn't thinking.  You'd specifically said to transfer to the PC and I'd even offered an example for exactly that.  Simple is good.  You could add an NPC, but it would work fine as just dialog.  Quick and easy.  Or use the fade in/out technique from SS. 

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're right.  I wasn't thinking.  You'd specifically said to transfer to the PC and I'd even offered an example for exactly that.  Simple is good.  You could add an NPC, but it would work fine as just dialog.  Quick and easy.  Or use the fade in/out technique from SS. 

the best i've been able to manage for NPC movement is to stick them in ping pong patrols, so i was thinking stick her there then have her move to a marker nearby then just disable her to mimic her walking away.

edit: i think i could do an "on...idle" script? something that would kick in when she reached the marker. hmm...it's really been a long time.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

"Another slave made the escape with you.  She somehow managed to retrieve your gear for you, but won't reveal how or why, just mumbling something about repaying a debt before running off."  There's a large sack with your stuff in it.

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

ooh, not a huge sack. although i suppose a transfer to a different container would be the same, just use the container ref instead of playerref, yeah? i could, in theory, add another NPC then have her run off and then disable her after a bit.

she mutters "Here's your junk so now my family's debt to yours is now paid in full" and runs away faster than Roadrunner (having drunk a dozen Monster energy drinks).

okay, i was able to get there this time, although it took a couple of restarts. So i'll move to the new version and re-do my escape stuff and then throw the equipment in a chest in the nearby administration building. answers all sorts of questions. 

I will also advise everyone to save often because this version of SoT is still pretty unstable, imo. i'll keep this current version available as well.

5 hours ago, jfraser said:

i downloaded 1.12 and started a new game with it. it is much as i remember. there is no MCM. I was able to get there the first time via Simple Slavery but it did a "toggle floating camera"thing at the point where i was supposed to enter the cell to be processed so i closed the game and  reloaded but then i was unable to get back to it via SS ever again. i'll keep looking at it, though

@jfraser There is a MCM but (and thanks for reminding me) there's a conflict with another mod which prevents it loading, and I think it's a commonly used one as well.... just can't remember from memory which one it is!  I'll let you know if I remember

5 minutes ago, jc321 said:

@jfraser There is a MCM but (and thanks for reminding me) there's a conflict with another mod which prevents it loading, and I think it's a commonly used one as well.... just can't remember from memory which one it is!  I'll let you know if I remember

interesting, thanks. one good thing about this version is that it doesn't have the FNIS conflict.

Thanks for bringing back this mod.

The question about the schedule of mine. So everyone goes into cages at 4 pm and guard starts patrolling all night (???) . 

(I also pity these guards being surrounded by helpless naked slaves hehe)

Firstly, we start waiting and there are no beds to skip time so only T-skip.

Also if load save in the cage everyone start to pee suddenly but were doing nothing for 6 hours.

Secondly, at 12 pm we are still in the cages and work doesnt start. I guess it's a day off of sorts. No works starts!!!

Anyways, thanks again. Hope all nuisances concerning this mod will be fixed.

If you click on the sleep activator at night and find nothing happens, other than the time has moved to 6am .. then you'll need to edit the SLT_SlaveBedActivator.psc as there are bits commented out which stop it working. 

I think the attached should have it working again, but I'm missing the psc file from my source directory (no idea where that went) so can't verify it. 

PS: This is for 1.12 not your current uploaded truncated version

SLT_SlaveBedActivator.pex

3 hours ago, jc321 said:

If you click on the sleep activator at night and find nothing happens, other than the time has moved to 6am .. then you'll need to edit the SLT_SlaveBedActivator.psc as there are bits commented out which stop it working. 

I think the attached should have it working again, but I'm missing the psc file from my source directory (no idea where that went) so can't verify it. 

PS: This is for 1.12 not your current uploaded truncated version

SLT_SlaveBedActivator.pex 1.63 kB · 1 download

thanks. i'll add this as a patch when i get to that version. i'm almost there - the escape works (now you pick up a shovel, which is much more immersive imo) and find yourself at the entrance to a cave that i can't remember the name of. then you need to find your way back up the mountain to the administration building where you will find your stuff. except the moving of the stuff from one box to the other isn't working, so still working on that.

also replaced some of the clunky dialogue in the first couple of scenes.

Okay, I uploaded a new version.

This one is based on the Continuation version, so it should have a bit more to it, including a full day cycle, apparently. 

Instead of talking to the guard, there is a handy shovel nearby. Just pick it up and you will be whisked to a nearby cave. Walk out of the cave to your freedom.

Then you will have a sort of "bondage adventure," where you will need to make your way around and up the mountain to where the mine is (just up the hill from the Thalmore Embassy). Don't enter the mine itself - find the Administration building. There you will get your stuff back and be freed of your restraints. Your tats will remain, however. I recommend the mod "Remove Your Tats," written by a genius, in order to get them off. Click the tiny picture in my sig for a link. 

Also included: jc321's patch. Thanks jc!

I also fixed some of the dialogue, such as the "cunning bitch" line that never felt quite right to me.

Also renamed it to match @HexBolt8's new version of Simple Slavery because this incarnation of SoT is longer truncated and I thought it would be amusing.

if you get sent there again, you're stuck because you will take the shovel with you, so it won't be there the second time. think of it as them finding the escape route and fixing it so no one can get out that way again. XD

What i've learned - this is a script-heavy mod and it is inconsistent to start. It has an MCM but I've only seen it once - it disappears for some reason. Sometimes I can't get it to begin at all. I don't know why. So hopefully it will work for you. :)

8 hours ago, jfraser said:

if you get sent there again, you're stuck because you will take the shovel with you, so it won't be there the second time. think of it as them finding the escape route and fixing it so no one can get out that way again.

Just so you know, Simple Slavery automatically unselects SoT as a destination after the first time, so you won't be stranded here by SS unless you deliberately toggle that option back on.  This was existing behavior, so you can thank yourself @jfraser for your foresight. 

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

slaves entered the cells ..it's been a 2 game days now and nothing is happening like events are stuck ..any way to force them to happen ..!??

many thanks in advance 

which version?

6 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

just noticed you updated the mod !..let me check if that still happens 

The original was never finished and that is what the truncated version of this used. That said, I don't know how well this would do if you upgraded or installed on an existing save.

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

Just tested it and appears to be working fine. Full day/night cycle and escape capability. 

Two questions:

Did all of the effects go away after you escaped?

Were you able to get to the administration office and collect your things?

Thanks for testing it. :)

Loved it! It's the 1st time I ever managed to go through the entire day/night cycle which was impossible to me due to loops and other bugs in previous releases!
Needed the bed patch for the night cycle to start, but after installing it, all was great.

2 things I noticed (as always it could be on my end):
-when I 1st get processed, I see the notification that ankle shackles are being put on, but can't actually see them on my character. They seem to be equipped in the inventory, but can't be seen neither on me nor other prisoners;

-after escaping I can still use the Q key to sit/rest as if I was still inside the mines. A tad bit annoying as I normally use Q for the quick inventory thingy :D 

Hello, im quite happy with the mod, my char worked in the mine for a week now without major issues. However i made a patch for some minor adjustments:

• Made the ankles use the ZAZ 7/8 models, so the HDT Workshop mod is not required anymore
  • Removed some dirty edits, worth mentioning the Crude Mace had a broken record.
  • Copied the mining markers and replaced the ones in the mine. The original ones used the vanilla skyrims and made changes to it.
  • Copied the region and made it unique.

I may went to far with the dirty edit for the PCHealRateCombat, couldn't test that yet.

Edit:

I fixed the things  you mentioned @Herowynne

Slaves of Tamriel.esp