Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus

29 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Thank you, aptly named @Herowynne. Apparently your MCM works. XD

You are quite welcome!

Yes, my testing saw the MCM working well in Skyrim SE. The only issue that I observed is that any MCM Slave Settings that are chosen before being enslaved get reset to default at the time of being enslaved, but I suspect the mod is doing that on purpose.

Here is the Skyrim SE conversion for 2.1.0. All the same release notes apply...

This mod includes animations. Run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing this mod.

If you want Simple Slavery to send you to Slaves of Tamriel, go into Simple Slavery's MCM and ensure that Slaves of Tamriel is enabled as a post-auction destination.

This conversion gives KS Hairdos to this mod's NPCs, but KS Hairdos is not required. All the KS Hairdos textures that are used by this mod are included in the BSA.

SlaveTats Troubleshooting

• Ensure you are using the latest SE version of SlaveTats, which is SlaveTats 1.3.5.2 SE (2020-03-15).
  • The previous version SlaveTats 1.3.5.1 SE has a bug that prevents this mod's tats from displaying.
  • You must download and install one of the slave tat packs provided with this mod. I successfully tested with Slaves of Tamriel - Textures UNP 1k.zip
  • After installing your chosen slave tat pack, you must activate the slave tat pack in your mod manager.
  • In game, you must go into the SlaveTats MCM and tell it to Add tats, which will reload all the tat lists.

Known Issues

When your player character is sent to Slaves of Tamriel, the Slaves of Tamriel MCM Slave Settings are reset, meaning that those settings are lost that you may have entered before being enslaved.

After the branding scene, there is a fade to black. Your character is supposed to wake up lying on the ground. That only works about 10% of the time in my testing. Most of the time, your character is standing, which makes the subsequent guard's tattooing animation look odd.

After the tattooing, your character is placed in devices (collar, gag, etc.) After that, you are supposed to get a quest objective to follow the guard deeper into the mine. In my testing, you often do not get that objective automatically, and your character remains frozen with no movement controls. If that happens, you should save your game. Simply saving can prompt the quest objective to activate and unfreeze your character. Otherwise, you can load the save, which should cause the objective to activate and unfreeze your character. If that still doesn't work, you can try waiting a while, because sometimes that helps the objective to activate.

When you get to the mine working area, you should go into the Slaves of Tamriel MCM Slave Settings -> Behaviour and uncheck Ragdoll on Hit, because during my testing the player character often gets permanently stuck in a ragdoll state, with no movement control and no way to fix the problem other than reloading a save.

SlavesTamrielSE-2-1-0.zip

@jfraser Please take a look at this updated ESP file and decide if you want to incorporate it into the Skyrim LE download.

This is the file that is included in the Skyrim SE conversion for 2.1.0. This ESP file is still in form 43 Skyrim LE format. I did not convert it to form 44 Skyrim SE format.

Here are the changes that I made to the version 2.1.0 ESP file:

• Forwarded Update.esm changes to Quest / DialogueGeneric "Generic dialogue" [QUST:00013EB3].
  • Forwarded USSEP changes to Quest / WICommentNaked "Player is naked" [QUST:000A8655].
  • Removed edits to Worldspace / KatlasFarmExterior and Worldspace / SolitudeAttackStart01.
  • Removed identical-to-master (ITM) record Worldspace / <-19,31>.

Slaves of Tamriel.esp

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

Also, shameless plug for my mod Remove Your Tats to really get yourself free.

No, no, that's the best part :D Souvenirs to remind the PC what she endured! :P 
I was actually disappoonted that my nose ring was gone when I freed myself from the restraints hehe.

I want to try out this mod, but there's a glitch that happens at the beginning of the story. When guard 2 says he is going to open the door to the prison and gets up, he walks to the door and stands there. Nothing happens after that. I can save and reload, and console unlock the door but nothing happens.

This bug happens with 2.1 and 2.1.1 LE. Is this something anyone else has encountered?

6 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

No, no, that's the best part :D Souvenirs to remind the PC what she endured! :P 
I was actually disappoonted that my nose ring was gone when I freed myself from the restraints hehe.

They're still in your inventory. Just stick 'em back in. XD

50 minutes ago, sixth of year said:

I want to try out this mod, but there's a glitch that happens at the beginning of the story. When guard 2 says he is going to open the door to the prison and gets up, he walks to the door and stands there. Nothing happens after that. I can save and reload, and console unlock the door but nothing happens.

This bug happens with 2.1 and 2.1.1 LE. Is this something anyone else has encountered?

This kind of thing happens with this mod. Something in the background trips and knocks over the animation. One thing I saw someone suggest was to open the console and target the NPCs involved and disable and then enable them again. I don't know if it works - I've been lucky in that regard so far. I just sometimes can't get it to start in the first place.

49 minutes ago, Pyreliter said:

Showracemenu is how I cheese it, Sheogorath style.

Well, yes. I meant automatically. XD

11 minutes ago, junky1234 said:

For some reason I find the whipping does a ton of damage and kills me :D

Also some of the mod's scripts appear to keep running after escaping. E.g some of the character sounds and peeing.

Which version?

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The script command is PlayerRef.GetBaseObject().SetName(oldname)

You have to save the original name before changing it, of course.

Thanks. I assume he did? Guess we'll find out. XD

First, thanks for reviving my favorite mod.  About to start a new game and give it a whirl.  Second, I recall that in the original version that you could be sent via Death Alternative, is that part of this version or is my memory wrong?  Third, is this mod compatible?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18336

It's and immersion mod that let's you chop wood and mine ore's continually without depletion, it's just that it takes time.

On 7/18/2020 at 9:14 AM, jfraser said:

This kind of thing happens with this mod. Something in the background trips and knocks over the animation. One thing I saw someone suggest was to open the console and target the NPCs involved and disable and then enable them again. I don't know if it works - I've been lucky in that regard so far. I just sometimes can't get it to start in the first place.

That wasn't what worked for me but something else did. I had to reload and stand in a particular spot while my character was waiting to move or they would get stuck. I think the pathfinding is a bit finnicky but otherwise fine. I was able to finish the tutorial and start mining, much to my character's chagrin.

1 hour ago, crudo said:

First, thanks for reviving my favorite mod.  About to start a new game and give it a whirl.  Second, I recall that in the original version that you could be sent via Death Alternative, is that part of this version or is my memory wrong?  Third, is this mod compatible?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18336

It's and immersion mod that let's you chop wood and mine ore's continually without depletion, it's just that it takes time.

If it worked with DA before, it will now. I don't remember DA having a direct connection. But Simple Slavery connects to both, so you can use it. Use @HexBolt8's new and improved version. 

Also, yes, I believe that mod will not conflict because SoT uses its own mining system. Just remember to "E" the ore within the mod, not attack it with the pick.

@Naps-On-Dirt turn off ragdolling in the MCM (if it's available). That should stop you from being knocked down.

The idles are very finicky because...well, papyrus. You will have times where you don't do the animation you're expecting. Alas, best I can say is to save often and be glad when it simply forgets an animation but doesn't freeze up.

I believe nighttime sex visits were planned and partially built but never implemented. If anyone wants to give finishing that section a go, I'll be happy to add it and give you all the credit. XD

On 7/18/2020 at 2:02 PM, sixth of year said:

Same here. Seems the guard has lost the key xD

50 minutes ago, chompchomp said:

Same here. Seems the guard has lost the key xD

Try his fix: That wasn't what worked for me but something else did. I had to reload and stand in a particular spot while my character was waiting to move or they would get stuck. I think the pathfinding is a bit finnicky but otherwise fine. I was able to finish the tutorial and start mining, much to my character's chagrin.

@jfraser Hey, I took a shot at trying to integrate Realistic Needs and Diseases into SLT using the iNeeds interface source as a template. Currently, I have only tested with RND on SSE but anyone with an iNeeds setup is welcome to test it. I have attached the modified ESP and script files.

On a side note, some of the values require further adjustments, such as the food/hydration value of the rations. Maybe an MCM slider setting would provide more flexibility?

SLTNeedsIntegration.7z

20 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

@jfraser Hey, I took a shot at trying to integrate Realistic Needs and Diseases into SLT using the iNeeds interface source as a template. Currently, I have only tested with RND on SSE but anyone with an iNeeds setup is welcome to test it. I have attached the modified ESP and script files.

On a side note, some of the values require further adjustments, such as the food/hydration value of the rations. Maybe an MCM slider setting would provide more flexibility?

SLTNeedsIntegration.7z 372.83 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you. I'm unlikely to try to mess around with the MCM settings but I'm thankful that you're interested enough to add content. I'll add this to the download.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question.  I run a few mods at times that change the character over time like Bathing in Skyrim.  I was in the mine three or four days and was still squeaky clean when I finally left.  Also there were no changes to milk accumulation with Milk Mod Economy.  Does the passage of time work differently in Slaves of Tamriel in a way that these mods would be negated?

• 3 weeks later...

Odd problem, none of the text is playing (SE version). I have fuz roh da installed, and it works fine for all other mods. The guards do text from the "sexist guards mod", but all in mod text is absent. People speak, no text. Everything else works - animations, hair cut, walking, guards opening doors, punishment, etc. Minus the text! Which is a bit... weird. Hoping someone else has come across this problem, as I am not monkeying with my 300 mod order list anymore!

My mods effecting speech are:

SL Jail assault SE

Sexist Guards v2.91b

SL Stories SE 2020

BaboDialogue 3.42 English SE Fix

SL Confabulation SE V1.7.3

Thanks for the hard work keeping such a great mod alive (I remember it from my LE days...)

9 hours ago, Banzai_beer said:

Odd problem, none of the text is playing (SE version). I have fuz roh da installed, and it works fine for all other mods. The guards do text from the "sexist guards mod", but all in mod text is absent. People speak, no text.

While testing the SE conversion of this mod, I did not encounter any problems with missing text or dialogue, but I don't use any of the mods that you listed.

Do you use Mod Organizer 2 ?

Can you create a separate profile that omits the dialogue-affecting mods that you listed, and then test with that profile?