• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot even comprehend what dark forces would possess you to make this, but this is exactly the sort of chaotic goblin energy I aspire to have. Bravo.

owoh noesies!! aldwin ate da wowd and my immowtal souww has been wended... >~<

Thanks fow this. I now have ovew two-hundwed mods to go thwough and edit to fit this.

Seriously, I tip my hat to you. Dialogue editing is among the easiest things but there's so much. I got winded (and seriously disturbed) just proofreading mods like Slaverun and that doesn't have nearly as much player dialogue as the base game and DLC combined.

Fuck them, make the patch for their mods anyways. When you make and release a game, or especially a mod for a game, you have to accept that it will be modded by people and you might not be into what they make of it but there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, GGDX said:

Fuck them, make the patch for their mods anyways. When you make and release a game, or especially a mod for a game, you have to accept that it will be modded by people and you might not be into what they make of it but there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

part of me wants to solely out of spite, but ive burned enough bridges as and picking even more of a fight will just make collaborations with other people harder in the future lol. doing something ive been explicitly forbidden from doing wouldnt really do my reputation any favors, ykno? 

On 8/21/2020 at 11:34 PM, thorn said:

So you simply replaced every 'r' with 'w'? Stwike him, centuwion, vewy woughly!

r's and l's. theres also a lot of crying and sniffling bc 2020 has sucked and even the dwagonbown needs to let it out sometimes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What a thing of beauty.

Imagine if it had patches for DCL, SG+, Submissive Lola, SL Survival, Simple Slavery, Devious Cidhna, Slaverun, Defeat, DAYMOYL and more...

Outstanding work!

Edited by belegost
  • 4 months later...