new to Skyrim : all Bestiality/zoo mod resume

Nicobay

• 2 weeks later...

Bestiality is one of sickest things someone can make for skyrim.

I'm having hard time understanding how can people find sex in any of its forms, even including those that are morally wrong, more repulsive than murder and gore, which are already present in vanilla Skyrim.

I have just said my own opinion. if you don't like it then leave it. you don't have a right to force me to change it that's because you don't like it.

dont feed the trolls/post farmers...

expressing someone's own opinion doesn't make him/her a troll. 

True.. but then it does render a judgement about almost everyone else here. And that is a bit unwelcome. I -personally- am much more disgusted by the whole loli stuff  that I consider cots to be.. but I don't go around declaring those people to be sick.. no matter what I personally might think.

The whole adult modding exists to give a certain kind of freedom and fantasies a way of expression. That's why I try to be more tolerant of certain things here. And we all probably should. After all where would you draw the line? It's different for everyone.

That does neither mean that I accept or even respect certain things.. or that they disgust me less.. I just try not to act all high and mighty.

I'd argue that the sickest thing someone can make for Skyrim would be decapitation futa wtersports scat ovipositing necro-incest cannibalism, with a dash of lactation and a heaping helping of pedophilia.  Incidentally mods for all of that except maybe scat can be found here on LL, up to and including the pedo bit (though no one will admit it or do anything about it).

I can further guarantee that, despite how sick we may find these things, someone else reading this just got a boner/ladyboner thinking about it.

To each its own. I do believe that was trolling attempt.

One thing I do find sick on Nexus is if you search "children" (for adoption mods, marriages addons and so on) you find 95% of hits (and most endorsed ones) are mods to make children killable...thats sad.

BTW Henshin, oviposition? Wasn't aware there was mod for it.

Etiquette on this forum is to avoid topics that bother you. Going in and adding a negative comment is therefore viewed as trolling.

Not really trying to criticize you so much as explaining the expectations and therefore why you pulled so many responses.

I'd argue that the sickest thing someone can make for Skyrim would be decapitation futa wtersports scat ovipositing necro-incest cannibalism, with a dash of lactation and a heaping helping of pedophilia.  Incidentally mods for all of that except maybe scat can be found here on LL, up to and including the pedo bit (though no one will admit it or do anything about it).

I can further guarantee that, despite how sick we may find these things, someone else reading this just got a boner/ladyboner thinking about it.

Wait, did you just describe the typical unmoded Skyrim Falmer dungeon and their chaurus "pets"? All I am saying is there are these guys in the game wearing only diapers with pussy in the middle of their faces, whose word for Nord is "the other white meat" and  hang around with giant insects that stick things in people.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having hard time understanding how can people find sex in any of its forms, even including those that are morally wrong, more repulsive than murder and gore, which are already present in vanilla Skyrim.

I have just said my own opinion. if you don't like it then leave it. you don't have a right to force me to change it that's because you don't like it.

ok then y are u here if u dony like it

• 1 year later...

True.. but then it does render a judgement about almost everyone else here. And that is a bit unwelcome. I -personally- am much more disgusted by the whole loli stuff  that I consider cots to be.. but I don't go around declaring those people to be sick.. no matter what I personally might think.

The whole adult modding exists to give a certain kind of freedom and fantasies a way of expression. That's why I try to be more tolerant of certain things here. And we all probably should. After all where would you draw the line? It's different for everyone.

That does neither mean that I accept or even respect certain things.. or that they disgust me less.. I just try not to act all high and mighty.

I agree with you. I think its better to be able to express it in a game where noone get hurts than in real life. We all have different fanasies that we through games get a way to live them. I think the most important is finding a way to express them without anyone getting hurt and if you think a fantasy is sick keep it to yourself. I seen several mods on here thats abour rape and beastiality. I say keep it in the game so people in real life dont get hurt and feel safe. I use beastiality mods in the game but would never do it in real life because for one its illegal in my country and its just a fantasy. Just because its a fantasy dont mean people do it in real life. Well thatsall for me for now. Be well take care and keep your fellow man and animals safe and happy.

Archived