2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

This port was removed because it is broken. Install at your own risk.

It works just fine for me

the only issue I've had was CTD when decapitating the head of enemies that are blushing

which can be fixed by disabling the blush on enemies in the MCM

I'm using charmers of the reach without getting any blush effect whatsoever. Are the two mods incompatible and if so can this incompatibility be resolved? 

Edit: For some reason I get an effect now but it isn't a blush effect like in the pictures, just a redish circle that has the same intensity of color at any point on its surface. 

12 hours ago, Blub2500 said:

I'm using charmers of the reach without getting any blush effect whatsoever. Are the two mods incompatible and if so can this incompatibility be resolved? 

Edit: For some reason I get an effect now but it isn't a blush effect like in the pictures, just a redish circle that has the same intensity of color at any point on its surface. 

You can change what the blush looks like in the MCM

9 hours ago, akuma35 said:

Happens to me too. Any way to fix this??

look in racemenu folder for some ini file maybe skse64.ini i forget exact file name. in it are various allowfacialoverlays for playeronly and numberoffacialoverlays

set them to allow on non players and i set my default overlays to 8.

i think your game will crash if someone gets beheaded while blush is active. other than that blush works fine.

14 hours ago, murf said:

look in racemenu folder for some ini file maybe skse64.ini i forget exact file name. in it are various allowfacialoverlays for playeronly and numberoffacialoverlays

i think your game will crash if someone gets beheaded while blush is active. other than that blush works fine.

yea

I recommend disabling blush for enemies in mcm

On 6/17/2020 at 4:32 AM, murf said:

Thank you for your immediate reply. 

I changed all the values in the skee64.ini to 8 and in the nioverride.ini also to 8.

It's working perfectly now, thanks a lot!!

skee64.ini

On 6/17/2020 at 3:32 AM, murf said:

In Blush When Aroused MCM go to System/Troubleshooting and check Disable killmove victim overlays

This should stop CTDs when someone is beheaded

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Hmm works fine here. Oddly though, the download link shows it was updated June 10, but my copy was installed 7 months ago and yet, it's the same version. Has something changed in the code without a version update to the file name?

it's the same file