5 hours ago, kraoro said:

Does this need SexLab Aroused to do anything? What if I only wanted the blush overlay when an NPC/player character is having sex?

you can set the mcm up so that blushes only come when you are having sex. Just uncheck the aroused box with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, the game tends to freeze when i activate it.
Anyone having this problem?
I don't have this problem if i don't activate the wet and cold mod with blush when aroused.
Basically it's either one or the other if not i'm sure to quickly encounter freezing problems.
What causes this mod to cause this kind of problem? Is there anything i can do about it.
I would like to be able to use both mods at the same time. :)
Thanks.

I tried everything in this thread was suggested but I still get the "BWA NetImerse Override" error, every three seconds in game! I fail to understand why BWA is so desperately trying to digup some old ass Oldrim mod, totally disfunctional for SE. What a nuisance! I disabled BWA because of this. Get your mod fixed...pleb.

4 hours ago, masterpervy said:

I tried everything in this thread was suggested but I still get the "BWA NetImerse Override" error, every three seconds in game! I fail to understand why BWA is so desperately trying to digup some old ass Oldrim mod, totally disfunctional for SE. What a nuisance! I disabled BWA because of this. Get your mod fixed...pleb.

Do you have RaceMenu installed? It's not listed on the download page of the port but it is required (for the NetImmerse Override bundled within) as there's no standalone version of NIOverride for SE, as far as I know.

On 5/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, Buridan said:

Do you have RaceMenu installed? It's not listed on the download page of the port but it is required (for the NetImmerse Override bundled within) as there's no standalone version of NIOverride for SE, as far as I know.

Yes, it is installed. I've been playing around deleting Nioverride files one by one and eventually it stopped repeating those messages, but then Vortex comes up with errors every few hours, saying SKSE could not read Nioverride.dll, or something like that. It's ricidulous... At least I don't get bombarded by error messages in game anymore.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:53 AM, alain31 said:

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, the game tends to freeze when i activate it.
Anyone having this problem?
I don't have this problem if i don't activate the wet and cold mod with blush when aroused.
Basically it's either one or the other if not i'm sure to quickly encounter freezing problems.
What causes this mod to cause this kind of problem? Is there anything i can do about it.
I would like to be able to use both mods at the same time. :)
Thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I think I was having the same problem (random freeze with audio still playing and no crash logs?), though it was not until seeing your post that I realized what the conflict might be, Too many mods active and didn't try disabling this one.

I wonder if increasing iNumOverlays in Racemenu's skee64.ini might be a fix. Going to try re-enabling Wet and Cold and do some testing.

--

*edit:
Any chance you also have Wet and Cold Breath Texture for ENB and/or Improved Wet and Cold Water Drips enabled as well?

Crashed right away without those mods above.

Turning up the iNumOverlays didn't seem to help. Neither did turning off almost all W&C effects except breath (the one I care most about) and rain drips. Managed to play for 4hrs but this is not that unusual. The freezes can happen on game load, in 30 seconds or after hours of play. Always outdoors.

Got this one to work last year as well ass early this year, but now it just will not work any more.

Just continuously get a message that I need 2 free face layers, and no matter how high I set them the alarm continue.

Might be that the setting no longer is in the file it wants to look in.

So sad, I liked it, but it looks like I will not be able to use it until it is changed where it does its check for number of layers. ?

Not sure if anyone else was having this problem but, for some reason, this mod permanently broke player facial expressions for me under a particular condition:

If the mod is first installed on a save in which sexlab was not activated yet (i.e. a new save), and a sexlab animation is played, expressions break (even after loading to a previous save). Installing this on an existing save with Sexlab already activated seems not to cause this, however. Very strange.

Hello

(FIXED)

(

its an alpha threshold issue. keep it at 0

)

how can i achieve the blushing in the screen shot? all i managed to get an oval overlay is this.

image.png.8680fbd0dacaf4145212a2fd4202d7bb.png

this seems to be an issue with these types of overlays. the ones on the breasts is from this mod which has a similar look.

Edited by mcnv
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody had any problems with expressions breaking the blush effect? When the npc has the default expression it works fine, but when talking or activating the aroused expressions it looks like this. I have MFG fix and Expressive Facial Animations with Expressive Facegen Morphs, i tried disabling all of them

Screenshot_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, is this compatible with Random Emotions? I'm checking my papyrus log and it's filled with this line:

[08/25/2021 - 12:52:12AM] Error: Static function SetModifier not found on object mfgconsole. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() - "MfgConsoleFunc.psc" Line 26
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.OnUpdate() - "random_emotions.psc" Line 158
[08/25/2021 - 12:52:12AM] Error: Static function SetModifier not found on object mfgconsole. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.SmoothSetModifier() - "random_emotions.psc" Line ?
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.OnUpdate() - "random_emotions.psc" Line 242

I've compared  the base MFG Fix script (MfgConsoleFunc.psc) from the modified script from Blushing when Aroused. They look different. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do.

Random Emotions at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Btw, based on the description of the same mod from SE, that's the latest working file.

• 3 weeks later...

Having a problem where whenever the blush triggers the skin tint of the actor turns totally white.  Starts with face then the rest of the whole skin blinks into white and stays that way. No blush, just the entire skin, body, face, etc is pure white like snow.

It is fixed if you disable->enable the actor, then it works as normal, but i dont want to have to do that every time

Not sure if this is in the original mod or not, any ideas on how to fix>?

Edited by dustbeetwelve
17 hours ago, dustbeetwelve said:

Having a problem where whenever the blush triggers the skin tint of the actor turns totally white.  Starts with face then the rest of the whole skin blinks into white and stays that way. No blush, just the entire skin, body, face, etc is pure white like snow.

It is fixed if you disable->enable the actor, then it works as normal, but i dont want to have to do that every time

Not sure if this is in the original mod or not, any ideas on how to fix>?

You could try to increase the number of face overlays in the Ini File, maybe that could fix your problem. Go into your Plugins Folder, open skee64.ini with notepad and search for overlays. There should be a couple of texts, you will want the one which has Overlays/face in it.

Change the value to anything between 7 and 10  and save it. Not a sure fire solution, just a guess.

(iNumOverlays=6 is where you want to change value.)

You can to the same with body overlays and so on. Don't increase it too much tho, i would say 10 or 12 is safe.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:00 AM, avalanche24 said:

Hi, is this compatible with Random Emotions? I'm checking my papyrus log and it's filled with this line:

stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.OnUpdate() - "random_emotions.psc" Line 158
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.SmoothSetModifier() - "random_emotions.psc" Line ?
    [alias playerAlias on quest random_emotions (E1000D6E)].random_emotions.OnUpdate() - "random_emotions.psc" Line 242

I've compared  the base MFG Fix script (MfgConsoleFunc.psc) from the modified script from Blushing when Aroused. They look different. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do.

Random Emotions at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Btw, based on the description of the same mod from SE, that's the latest working file.

I tested this for a while. Unfortunately, a lot of mods that needs mfg fix to work, wont work with this mod's custom mfg fix script and this mod wont work with the latest mfg fix script. I guess this mod works with an older version of mfg fix? Hopefully someone could update this and get it working. Below is a link for reference:

Mfg Fix at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Sadly I have to remove this from my LO for now. Too bad I really liked this mod.

13 hours ago, avalanche24 said:

and this mod wont work with the latest mfg fix script. I guess this mod works with an older version of mfg fix?

Not to discount your report of course, but for me this mod worked when the newer version of Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc.pex is allowed to overwrite BWA's older version of the file.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:28 AM, katrina2333 said:

hey for some reason my blush just looks like a piece of shit, dunno why but seems like someone gave my character a face paint

Have you tried changing the shape of the blush in the MCM? There are a few blush shapes, I usually use one of the oval ones.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:07 PM, Buridan said:

Not to discount your report of course, but for me this mod worked when the newer version of Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc.pex is allowed to overwrite BWA's older version of the file.

Have you tried changing the shape of the blush in the MCM? There are a few blush shapes, I usually use one of the oval ones.

Actually I tried all those blush and it just much weirder, they all looks like someone using a red tape sticks it on my character's face

• 2 weeks later...