• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the "test blush" function in the debug menu borks facial expressions.

Face expression-wise I have MfgFix, emotes from Sex Lab Survival's all-in-one-menu, face expressions on in Sex Lab, and one emote mod (that I rarely use, but it comes with a zzExpression ring or some such). Those mods all work fine, until I do a couple of passes with the debug testing in Blush When Aroused. After that, my character's face remains unexpressive for the rest of the game.

The workaround is to not use the test blush function, which seems to do the trick. I guess just save the game before you test, test it, then reload and apply the settings you like.

I'm just putting it in the thread in case anyone has a similar experience.

Edited by Anunya
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 10:58 PM, feetFk said:

Anybody had any problems with expressions breaking the blush effect? When the npc has the default expression it works fine, but when talking or activating the aroused expressions it looks like this. I have MFG fix and Expressive Facial Animations with Expressive Facegen Morphs, i tried disabling all of them

Screenshot_2.jpg

I am having exactly the same problem, it seems the blushing overlay layer isn't changing expression nor having any facial animation when npc face is moving, then the blushing overlay just clipping into the face. I am playing skyrim VR version, using racemenu VR or VR version of anything if there is one available, as well using MFG fix, EFA and EFM. Anyone has any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, tavi2018 said:

This is kind of old, but yes I have BWA running with COR, with the 16k texture. It works beautifully most of the time. It does get glitchy occasionally when applying the Sex flush option and it causes my character's face to go purple for a while. I recommend also using the very subtle option in BWA along with Wet Function Redux: it makes npc's look just stunning during and after sex.

I also tried by the way using COR with 16k texture on a custom follower. It wasn't as big of a performance hit as I feared and it looks fantastic, especially during sex.

Sorry for necroing this, but how did you make it work with COR?

On 6/23/2022 at 7:20 AM, Loller99 said:

Sorry for necroing this, but how did you make it work with COR?

Strictly speaking it doesn't work perfectly with my COR character: the affected area stretches kind of oddly on the face. But I found that if you make the flush larger and the hue very subtle, then it actually looks pretty natural. Also, since most followers are not COR-based, BWA works well with them.

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2021 at 12:54 PM, avalanche24 said:

I tested this for a while. Unfortunately, a lot of mods that needs mfg fix to work, wont work with this mod's custom mfg fix script and this mod wont work with the latest mfg fix script. I guess this mod works with an older version of mfg fix? Hopefully someone could update this and get it working. Below is a link for reference:

Mfg Fix at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Sadly I have to remove this from my LO for now. Too bad I really liked this mod.

Same here, this mod kills most facial animations in Sexlab and Ostim, too bad

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, Loller99 said:

Weird issue: suddenly, this mod doesn't detect aroused redux as installed

Same issue.

I like this blushing but it seems to have some serious problem with mtg fix.

I use SLA from Baka and sometimes it works, other times it doesn't allow me to select blushing conditions other than sex (it says SLAroused is required - which I have, as baka edit)

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling the mode, reinstall the game and all mods. It's sort of random, on some save it works and other does not see SLA baka.

Considering that I have it mostly for the blushes outside sex, if anybody know a fix I will buy you a drink! :)

Edited by Nazghul2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:18 PM, gegging said:

It doesn't seem to work with OSL aroused.

I tried 3 different characters but it doesn't seem to work with OSL's arousal version

Huh! Personally, I've had it going for quite a long time now, although I do remember having to do something funky to get the blushes to show up initially... Run showracemenu or re-equip a chest armor on each character that was supposed to be blushing or something. I wish I could remember what it was... Anyway, it is possible!

Spoiler

2023-01-06.jpg

*EDIT* Since updating/adding some other mods, the blushes have started sticking (not fading after arousal decreases), requiring me to turn the blushes for Player and NPC's off and on again (which is annoying because you have to reset locked NPC's).

Ahhh, Skyrim: always broken, forever just barely working ?

Edited by Mugg
On 1/6/2023 at 4:49 PM, Mugg said:

*EDIT* Since updating/adding some other mods, the blushes have started sticking (not fading after arousal decreases), requiring me to turn the blushes for Player and NPC's off and on again (which is annoying because you have to reset locked NPC's).

Ahhh, Skyrim: always broken, forever just barely working ?

In my case, OSLarousal levels doesn't seem to affect how much an NPC blushes at all even when making them at 100% or 0% there's nothing. I can make the debug test functions work on the NPCs but that's about it.

8 hours ago, gegging said:

In my case, OSLarousal levels doesn't seem to affect how much an NPC blushes at all even when making them at 100% or 0% there's nothing. I can make the debug test functions work on the NPCs but that's about it.

Hmmm, and turning the blushes off and on again doesn't help? Not just adjusting the visibility but actually setting "blushes apply to Player/NPCs: No," closing the menu and then turning them back on again?

When you say, "there's nothing," do you mean you can't see any blush, no matter the arousal level, except by turning on the debug flushes? Because if the debug flushes are working then I would assume there's some sort of connectivity issue between OSL and BWA. Have you tried re-installing both mods?

• 2 weeks later...

I had to uninstall BWA. When I first installed it, it worked perfectly that is until maybe 40 hours of play time later it became extremely inconsistent and would stop working at times. Then it got to the point where it just wouldn't work and it was causing massive script lag. This is my save on ReSaver after I had to uninstall the mod. 

BWA.PNG

Edited by CCtrl
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 3:17 AM, CCtrl said:

I had to uninstall BWA. When I first installed it, it worked perfectly that is until maybe 40 hours of play time later it became extremely inconsistent and would stop working at times. Then it got to the point where it just wouldn't work and it was causing massive script lag. This is my save on ReSaver after I had to uninstall the mod. 

BWA.PNG

Just had a similar issue.

Didn't happen on an almost identical install (1.5.97 with papyrus updates like PO3 Extender, Papyrus Tweaks NG, etc.), but 1.6.640 seems to not like this mod.

• 1 month later...

@Electric Aether
There's a minor bug in the Estrus support:

Even when you do not have estrus installed arousal will get modified based on the EstArousal slider.
(EstArousal defaults to -20 for non-estrus installs and is not modifiable unless you have estrus installed)

fix should be as follows:

diff --git a/BWANPC.psc b/BWANPC.psc
index a10c0db..0df652c 100644
--- a/BWANPC.psc
+++ b/BWANPC.psc
@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@ endFunction
 function EstA()

if Cfg.UsingSLA
-               if Cfg.EstArousal != 0
+               if Cfg.EstArousal != 0 && Cfg.UsingEst
                        if !Cfg.SLAO
                                Int h = modevent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
                                modevent.PushForm(h, Me as form)
diff --git a/BWANPCRA.psc b/BWANPCRA.psc
index 0b2b312..19f7218 100644
--- a/BWANPCRA.psc
+++ b/BWANPCRA.psc
@@ -704,7 +704,7 @@ endFunction
 function EstA()

if Cfg.UsingSLA
                        if !Cfg.SLAO
                                modevent.PushForm(h, Me as form)
diff --git a/BWAroused.psc b/BWAroused.psc
index 9f7f42c..85dd2bf 100644
--- a/BWAroused.psc
+++ b/BWAroused.psc
@@ -958,7 +958,7 @@ endFunction
 function EstA()

if Cfg.UsingSLA
                        if !Cfg.SLAO
                                modevent.PushForm(h, Plr as form)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 3:25 AM, Electric Aether said:

try a new game.

I have over 900 mods and I rarely have issues.

The player's default expression like Dazed works well, But customs seem broken and they wont change with arousal level sometimes.

This is what I got when playing with custom presets, more than 80k errors spawning within 10mins.

1.GIF

Edited by Kawasumi Nana