1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

Racemenu is required i Believe

Maybe give it a try

I had. the mod works great XD

it's way better to use as an indicator of arousal than watching an npc scratching his crotch like it had an STD ?

also makes female npcs look cuter when aroused.

I just don't like some features of racemenu so I was trying to make a restart without it lol (well deciding between that or a clean start with racial body morphs)

that's why I wanted to know if someone knew a way to make it work without it or a standalone nioverride alternative in SSE.

thanks for the reply

19 hours ago, elfdrow said:

I had. the mod works great XD

it's way better to use as an indicator of arousal than watching an npc scratching his crotch like it had an STD ?

also makes female npcs look cuter when aroused.

I just don't like some features of racemenu so I was trying to make a restart without it lol (well deciding between that or a clean start with racial body morphs)

that's why I wanted to know if someone knew a way to make it work without it or a standalone nioverride alternative in SSE.

thanks for the reply

cool

Have Fun

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, MountainManCO said:

It complains about the level of netimmerse override being too low for me.  Didn't that check need to be modified for SE as well?

While I saw the suggested fix to edit the skee ini file, I decompiled the source and it doesn't look related to the number of overlays at all (but no idea why the fix worked for some people). It turns out the check for nioverride probably is wrong for the latest version of Racemenu. I have patched it and have asked Fredas for permission to post the source and a patch. I'll be editing this post to explain the exact changes to the code for those who know how to compile it themselves.

EDIT:

Here's the code fixes as promised. In BWAroused, BWANPC, and BWANPCRA there is a check being made for the niooverride version. When this fails, it will spit out the error message "BWA: NetImmerse Override version is too low.  Fatal abort."

The specific check is this:

if skse.GetPluginVersion("nioverride") >= 1

The problem appears to be that in the latest version of Racemenu in SE, this function is not the correct check. If you look into RaceMenu, it uses this check:

# early on
int Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION = 6 AutoReadOnly
int Property SKEE_VERSION = 1 AutoReadOnly
int Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION = 6 AutoReadOnly

# later when doing the version check
	int nioverrideVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
	int skeeVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE")
	int nioverrideScriptVersion = NiOverride.GetScriptVersion()
	if (nioverrideVersion >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION || skeeVersion >= SKEE_VERSION ) && nioverrideScriptVersion >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION

So the fix is to just change the if statement to use the RaceMenu version.  There may be some weird differences because the original code just wanted nioverrideVersion to be >= 1 while the new code requires 6 and the old code didn't check the GetScriptVersion, but this solves the problem for me in SE.

Some notes: BWA 1.3.7 is missing its source code from the package. I had to use Champollion to decompile it. It leaves a few bugs that need to be manually fixed but that can be figured out by comparing the source from BWA 1.2.  This is what I can remember:

1. "import NiOverride" needs to be added.

2. "AddNodeOverrideFloat(Plr, fem, ov1str, 1, -10.000001true)" is incorrectly decompiled as "AddNodeOverrideFloat(Plr, fem, ov1str, 1, -11e-6true)" which Papyrus can't compile since it doesn't recognize the exponent format.

EDIT2: Patch attached with source. I think I packaged it right for mod managers, but let me know if it doesn't work. Just overwrite the three files mentioned.

BWA 1.3.7 NioOverride version patch.7z

15 hours ago, OV3rP0w3R said:

While I saw the suggested fix to edit the skee ini file, I decompiled the source and it doesn't look related to the number of overlays at all (but no idea why the fix worked for some people). It turns out the check for nioverride probably is wrong for the latest version of Racemenu. I have patched it and have asked Fredas for permission to post the source and a patch. I'll be editing this post to explain the exact changes to the code for those who know how to compile it themselves.

I hope you can upload this fix because in it's current state this mod is not usable.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Rocketman142 said:

Do you have the most recent version of Racemenu? Before I updated my Racemenu I couldn't get this mod to work either, that's why I'm asking.

Ok I got it working but the last version of Racemenu (as of 10/1/20) crashes my game hard. Weird :) Thanks for the answer though mate

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, has anyone tested this with COR? (Charmers of the Reach: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405)

There's a special skin texture that someone only provided for use with COR since it's 8K and 16K and loading that for every since NPC would be nonsense.

COR loads a higher resolution head mesh though. Previous RaceMenu presets will not work with it.

I suspect this coincides with using face overlays and expressions too. When I use BWA, the Dazed expression looks ALL wrong on the PC. And all the blush textures align right under the eyes, not on the cheeks.

Just wondering if there was a way to patch this at all. I'm seriously debating removing COR, but I really like this skin texture I found.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, OV3rP0w3R said:

EDIT2: Patch attached with source. I think I packaged it right for mod managers, but let me know if it doesn't work. Just overwrite the three files mentioned.

I should mention that the script source path should be "Source\Scripts", not just "Source". But it matters not for functionality of the mod.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BoostedLOL said:

If anyone is looking to use this mod, just be aware that enabling the "Use Sexlab Aroused" option will cause an incompatibility with Sexlab Separate Orgasms. The blush mod will lower arousal regardless if you cum or not. 

you can lock the arousal value in the SLA mcm

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, sKhan said:

Somehow I can't manage to make the mod work. I have absolutely no error message, but the blushes won't appear at all, even while using OV3rP0w3R's patch  Any advice ?

Bro, use this and tell if it works for you, I am an ece user, and before applying this file no overlay worked for me, now everything loads great.

RaceMenu Special Edition - NiOverrade 용 (ece).rar

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, Electric Aether said:

this mod, just be aware that enabling the "Use Sexlab Aroused" option will cause an incompatibility with Sexlab Separate Orgasms. The blush mod will lower arousal regardless if you

For the ones who are having the opposite problem, changing this setting also resolves not getting arousal lowered after having sex for you and the npc´s.

Not anymore having only nymphos just with having sex once with them. Mate i love you if you're still around: THANK YOU ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 10:27 AM, StrangeBread said:

Works fine for me with both installed, I have Mfg overwriting blushes in both install and load order.

I found a problem with this. Blush's MfgConsoleFunc is newer than MFG Fix version.

The Blush version stopped the new Nexus SE mod "Conditional Expressions" from working completely.

Once I hid the Blush MfgConsoleFunc using MO2's hide feature, the Expressions mod started working.

Does anyone know if the two MfgConsoleFuncs are identical, please? I have no source for this mod's version.

Other than that, Blush When Aroused from here without any alterations has worked out of the box in my game.

I didn't look in the files, but there appear to be some differences. In my setup at least, Conditional Expressions freaked out and caused some stackdumps when Blush's MfgConsoleFunc was allowed to overwrite the original Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc. What I did was to copy Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc into a new mod on MO2's left pane and set it up right under BWA. Both mods work fine after that.

(I also disabled Conditional Expressions' random idles so it wouldn't compete with BWA, but I'm not sure if that's actually necessary).

On 6/17/2020 at 10:32 AM, murf said:

look in racemenu folder for some ini file maybe skse64.ini i forget exact file name. in it are various allowfacialoverlays for playeronly and numberoffacialoverlays

set them to allow on non players and i set my default overlays to 8.

Also, thanks for this!

Anyways. I'm so in love with this mod. With the blush set to Very Subtle and a custom expression set that's roughly half of Dazed's values it gives my character at max arousal a flushed and slightly spacey expression, which I love.

ScreenShot81a.png.ae33d6764eea11f396d773e6ea534390.png

It's really great visual feedback for the arousal mechanic.

15 hours ago, Buridan said:

I didn't look in the files, but there appear to be some differences. In my setup at least, Conditional Expressions freaked out and caused some stackdumps when Blush's MfgConsoleFunc was allowed to overwrite the original Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc. What I did was to copy Mfg Fix's MfgConsoleFunc into a new mod on MO2's left pane and set it up right under BWA. Both mods work fine after that.

Cheers for the info. I suppose in effect, by hiding BWA's MfgConsoleFunc I have done much the same. But I'll shift Mfg Fix down my install order in MO2, and that gives BWA a chance to work. I'll see how it goes. Thank you!

Damn good idea this mod !! XD

but unable to works  as others i have this error : BWA: Netimmerse Override version is too low, fatal abort.

Fixed : Ok seems working now dont know what happens but I installed the mod,  the first patch in the topic that ovewrite the mod, + number of layer skee64.ini and it works fine now.

I tried to increase number of layer on body and face (6 -> 8 ) still the error message. I tried also the patch but didnt work korean one included.

Spoiler

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=8 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=8 ; Default[3]

I have racemenu installed last version 0.4.16

(also spank that ass and slavetats running program for overlay. )

I have no nioverride.ini file in my game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, XenoDrake said:

Just curious, has anyone tested this with COR? (Charmers of the Reach: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405)

There's a special skin texture that someone only provided for use with COR since it's 8K and 16K and loading that for every since NPC would be nonsense.

COR loads a higher resolution head mesh though. Previous RaceMenu presets will not work with it.

I suspect this coincides with using face overlays and expressions too. When I use BWA, the Dazed expression looks ALL wrong on the PC. And all the blush textures align right under the eyes, not on the cheeks.

Just wondering if there was a way to patch this at all. I'm seriously debating removing COR, but I really like this skin texture I found.

I should mention that the script source path should be "Source\Scripts", not just "Source". But it matters not for functionality of the mod.

This is kind of old, but yes I have BWA running with COR, with the 16k texture. It works beautifully most of the time. It does get glitchy occasionally when applying the Sex flush option and it causes my character's face to go purple for a while. I recommend also using the very subtle option in BWA along with Wet Function Redux: it makes npc's look just stunning during and after sex.

I also tried by the way using COR with 16k texture on a custom follower. It wasn't as big of a performance hit as I feared and it looks fantastic, especially during sex.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kraoro said:

Does this need SexLab Aroused to do anything? What if I only wanted the blush overlay when an NPC/player character is having sex?

Of course you need aroused mod because that is how this mod is posible. When your npc/player is having sex the blush come out. Or when your character/npc is aroused even if is not having sex.