On 8/7/2023 at 1:30 AM, Electric Aether said:

do you have mfg fixes installed?

It's been reported to conflict and has issues.

Yes, I have to keep it for other mods. :(

Luckily, I found a version with source scripts a moment ago. After changing the default in function SetExp(), I could finally enjoy my own expression presets. ? 

That version has the same problem with the custom too. Because of the very beginning of learning scripts, I couldn't tell if there's something wrong with it. But the ways between default and custom look pretty different in BlushMCM.psc

• 2 weeks later...

I've had it working for the most for a good time with OSLAroused, PC headtracking(for audio), mfgfix, Ostim and SL.

I have this LO (if I'd switch some up expressions break in Ostim for example):
Pc Headtracking (only using audio)
mfgfix headtracking patch

BWA

mfgfix

----

----

ostim and sl stuffs

oslaroused

----

rest

I recognize the mention about expressions getting stuck or breaking in combination with a bad SL activation.
Other things that can help to get an expression going is checking arousal level. For some reason if expressions would be stuck or static, checking the Arousal level (hotkey) would activate the face for me. Same goes for 'think about sex'. From where I'm sitting it appeared like the arousal level needed to 'tick' so the expressions receives an update and activate.

Custom expressions as well as the preset ones work as they should for me as far as I know. What I have lately was that the MCM of blush wouldn't function properly. As in opening the expression tab would just give a empty screen. (activating bwa after setting up mcm things in new game seemed to fix that). Once I tried setting up the expressions on a fresh bwa install before starting a new game. I noticed the format of the json changed, and things didn't work in the slightest. I probably messed it up but idk.

There's an interesting interaction when pressing 'think about sex' hotkey during animations. In between the intervals of ostim expressions when the arousal level would tick, the expression would get updated. I suppose it's a hit or miss, but in my case it was a good looking combination. Kind of like a wild card expression one can insert during the act. Gives a kind of randomness to it. BWA being arousal based (dynamic) and being able to set up your own expression gives another layer to that system imo.

Amazing funky mod, with a manual.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I managed to get BWA to work with the current race menu, avoiding errors in the saved games, you just have to modify the following line in the skee64.ini file and leave it "iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]", this avoids excessive refresh of the textures on the face that generate the error in the saved ones, for the mod to work you have to start a new game and order it as mentioned by @EddieNX69Nice, at the moment it works well and the facial expressions. I haven't had any major problems (I'm playing with 1886 mods, I hear merge and eslfe but so far everything is going great)
ps works well with the new OStim Standalone - Advanced Adult Animation Framework, and its respective OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn - standalone OStim.

skee64.ini   This is for racemenu 0.4.19.14 (current 09-12-23).

edit 26-09-23: 

Here is a patch, it is the mod Blush When Aroused SE 1.0.1 PARCH, just install this version and you would not have any major problems. Either of the two methods works.

Edited by anon202269
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 10:30 AM, Electric Aether said:

do you have mfg fixes installed?

It's been reported to conflict and has issues.

great! was hoping to figure out why it's being overwritten. so....what's the benefit to removing mfg fix? a mod highly recommended by the community vs this den of eniquity?

edit: i'm going to see if the optional files at nexus for mfg assuage the conflict (mcm and a patch)

Edited by majorfreak
19 hours ago, majorfreak said:

what's the benefit to removing mfg fix?

That this mod will work properly. 

It also conflicts with this mod, specifically with its Slave Blushes and Tears.  However, it would be great and I'm sure it's possible to make a patch for mfg fix. 

9 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

That this mod will work properly. 

It also conflicts with this mod, specifically with its Slave Blushes and Tears.  However, it would be great and I'm sure it's possible to make a patch for mfg fix. 

Since DoM uses SlaveTats for years and blush, I guess you mean mfg fix is incompatible with SlaveTats.

• 2 weeks later...

Slapped this in my savefile with 700+ mods and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for the upload!

Edit: Well it was working fine up until today ?

Realized my expressions + lip sync with moans were not working. NPC faces basically don't move during scenes.

Tried to play with the MCM options, but nothing worked. I don't use MFG fix and I also reset the SL registries after tweaking MCM options. Love this mod, but wish I knew how to troubleshoot this.

Edited by Alasta1r
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 11:39 PM, anon202269 said:

Hello, I managed to get BWA to work with the current race menu, avoiding errors in the saved games, you just have to modify the following line in the skee64.ini file and leave it "iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]", this avoids excessive refresh of the textures on the face that generate the error in the saved ones [...]

Can confirm that the Conditional Expressions BWA version seem to work a lot better for my setup (1.6.640, SL, large modlist).

Before I had the same issue as others here, even ditched BWA 1.3 about it: Insane script instance counts in my save games, and quickly deteriorating script lag on my potato on extended SL scenes (later alleviated somewhat by using Papyrus Tweaks NG). Resting would make script counts reduce again after some time. I tested the Conditional Expressions BWA version with good results so far. Thanks for the insight about iSpellOverlays, might test it some time.

Not sure what the other differences between BWA 1.3 and BWA for CE 1.0.2 might be. A quick comparison showed everything identical except for scripts, but I can't find any source for 1.3.

I'm still on 1.5.97 and for the longest time this mod works fine. But one day it just started doing massive stack dumps like a lot of other ppl experience here, particularly BWACloakStagger. Not sure what mod I added or updated to cause this and after trying some of the solutions posted to no avail I must ask. Is there any alternative to this mod? Conditional expressions work fine for the expression but I don't think there's anything for the blushes itself beside copying the texture from this mod as slavetat and using the Active Overlay mod. On the case for mfg fix, I haven't tried removing that but I've been using it since forever and it didn't cause any problems so whatever it is that caused this can't be mfg fix right? 

Edit: went and removed mfg fix and it's still stack dumping, it's over for me

Edited by BaconManOfDoom
2 hours ago, BaconManOfDoom said:

I'm still on 1.5.97 and for the longest time this mod works fine. But one day it just started doing massive stack dumps like a lot of other ppl experience here, particularly BWACloakStagger. Not sure what mod I added or updated to cause this and after trying some of the solutions posted to no avail I must ask. Is there any alternative to this mod? Conditional expressions work fine for the expression but I don't think there's anything for the blushes itself beside copying the texture from this mod as slavetat and using the Active Overlay mod. On the case for mfg fix, I haven't tried removing that but I've been using it since forever and it didn't cause any problems so whatever it is that caused this can't be mfg fix right?

On 10/19/2023 at 10:16 AM, Alasta1r said:

Slapped this in my savefile with 700+ mods and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for the upload!

Edit: Well it was working fine up until today ?

Realized my expressions + lip sync with moans were not working. NPC faces basically don't move during scenes.

Tried to play with the MCM options, but nothing worked. I don't use MFG fix and I also reset the SL registries after tweaking MCM options. Love this mod, but wish I knew how to troubleshoot this.

When i use this mod, i got unlimited loading and black screen.I have the greatest honor to the mod uploader,but i have to say,this mod is suck.The only wish is when i delete this mod and clean my save,there will no other remains will hurt me.Sad and cry.   :(

10 hours ago, 117xxx said:

When i use this mod, i got unlimited loading and black screen.I have the greatest honor to the mod uploader,but i have to say,this mod is suck.The only wish is when i delete this mod and clean my save,there will no other remains will hurt me.Sad and cry.   :(

I ended up reverting to an old save, so I did not need to clean my save scripts. However, there is an option in the Blushing When Aroused MCM that allows you to uninstall the mod. I've never had unlimited loading/black screen due to this mod though.

After LittleVampire above confirmed the Conditional Expressions BWA version works, I switched to that. So far it has been working well, no issues. I recommend switching to that one.

Edited by Alasta1r
  • 3 weeks later...

Changing the color of my blush never seems to 'stick'. I'll customize it in the mcm, and it will work for a little bit, but then I'll check again a little while later and my character has reverted to the default red blush. This happens to npcs too. The rgb settings (and the color view) don't change in the mcm, just the appearance on my character. Updating the mcm settings, whether it's changing the shape of the blush or slightly changing the color, seems to restore the proper color.

• 5 months later...