Hey sorry to bother.

The zombies are headless when i summon them. I remember greg add a fix for this but i can't find it on this topic, maybe it was on the other one.

I don't know where I uploaded that tweak either.

To do it yourself just open the LC esp file and click on the Lovers Zombie (under creatures) and go to the models tab and add a head.  Say ok and save your changes.

When I get around to making the update patch I will include heads for zombies with it.

Guest Ann Ominous

When a creature initiates rape, it and the PC just stand there. When the rape is over the PC is frozen in place. Any idea what could be wrong? If there is already a post on the problem please link me to it.

When a creature initiates rape, it and the PC just stand there. When the rape is over the PC is frozen in place. Any idea what could be wrong? If there is already a post on the problem please link me to it.

1. You failed to properly install both parts of LC 2.0

2. You failed to properly install the LPK base pack (rev96v2 or higher)

3. You failed to properly install the LPK resource pack (any version)

4. You have the latest version of Estrus installed and haven't turned of the nudeshy\flee\bu function

5. Your load order is bad.

6. Other.

Can't tell which is true or if all of them are.  You need to read this post and follow its instructions: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, when I try to extract the files to my data folder, WinRAR gives me this error:

! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Deer\IdleAnims\ani2\206_OffMotionx0.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Deer\IdleAnims\ani2\206_OffMotionx1.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Deer\IdleAnims\ani2\206_OffMotionx2.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Deer\IdleAnims\ani2\206_OffMotionx3.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1101_OffMotionx0.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1101_OffMotionx1.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1101_OffMotionx2.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1101_OffMotionx3.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1102_OffMotionx0.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1102_OffMotionx1.kf
Access is denied.
! Cannot create meshes\Creatures\Dog\IdleAnims\ani2\1102_OffMotionx2.kf
Access is denied.

and so on throughout all of the ####_OffMotionx#.kf types of files. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

Hey, when I try to extract the files to my data folder, WinRAR gives me this error:

and so on throughout all of the ####_OffMotionx#.kf types of files. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

Stop using a non-compatible archive extraction program. 

It is a 7z file which means you MUST use 7zip!

www.7zip.org

You miss your animations. We miss your load order.

Have you installed Lovers Creatures after the Lovers PK stuff ? if not, the Lovers PK LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp has overridden the LoversCreatures LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. Result: no cretures animations.

And have you installed LoversCreatures Part 1 and Part 2?

Lovers example load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/?do=findComment&comment=100862

Wrong load order = Lovers dose not work.

Okay, so i checked and i have part 1 AND 2 ^^

Now here is my load order :

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm
Fort_Cooper.esm
Oblivion.esm
movablebodies.esp
Oblivion Vwalk.esp
quickstart1.2.esp
personality_idles2.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
Knights.esp
1SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esp
VaultsofCyrodiil.esp
ExnemEyeCandy.esp
EFGAddPose.esp
StandingJOJO.esp
armures_jouables.esp
BasicInstinct.esp
bondage_sex.esp
shinyEmotions.esp
CTAddPose_v_1.esp
Eroblivion.esp
CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
SpellSinger.esp
77_Umpa_Animation.esp
Cernasite - DragonEyes.esp
SchwarzeKatzeArmor.esp
Reznod_Mannequin.esp
HGEC_SBVelvetRose.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
Underworld Armor.esp
Fort_Cooper.esp
Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp
DuplicateItemSpell.esp
Sneak Attack Multipliers High.esp
1SB_RavenousEleganceOutfit.esp
R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
FB_Dark_Crusader_2_FHQ.esp
Claymore.esp
zzEstrus.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
Kani's Elves.esp
EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
Synx.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
All_Eyes_Unlocked-1799.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks for the quick answer :)

Exactly!  As both Fejeena and Mem4ob4 are telling you, if you don't have the correct load order you won't work worth a crap.

Additionally you need to move Oblivion.esm to be the FIRST plugin in your list.  If that isn't at the very top at ALL times then your game won't work worth a crap.  I HEAVILY recommend you run BOSS and then hand sort your lovers files to match the recommended LPK load order.

Next, you need to remove ALL competing sex mods:

Eroblivion.esp

Either play with Eroblivion or LPK, but not both.  They will break each other.

Finally you need to make sure you don't have any plugin that conflict with LPK:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

A thing that imo isn't emphasized enough on these forums, properly because it's assumed you've already done it:

Use BOSS to automatically arrange your load order!!!!!!!

AFTERWARDS use the example load order fejeena has linked to to order the mods BOSS hasn't recognized.

• 5 weeks later...

It seems to me that a major evolution for this mod could be found in Emily's work for Monstergirl.  That is to say: changing the creature models into costumes for humanoids, thereby enabling lovers animations for all creatures (e.g. trolls, ogres, etc.).  Has anyone considered something like this?  

It seems to me that a major evolution for this mod could be found in Emily's work for Monstergirl.  That is to say: changing the creature models into costumes for humanoids, thereby enabling lovers animations for all creatures (e.g. trolls, ogres, etc.).  Has anyone considered something like this?  

Yes we have.  We rejected it as it completely fucks the game up.   You are talking about converting all creatures into NPC's and then giving them a body suit to wear - that part while tedious is easy enough.  Unfortunately it would not be compatible with any plugin that exists.  Forget about using overhaul mods like OOO or MMM or FCOM or anything else that has anything to do with creatures. 

While it may look easy on the theory end, the mechanics are a deal killer.  Sorry.

I have a function in  Lovers Creatures "fuck your being" does not work. Rather works, but runs some totally inadequate animation. And for a dog of this function do not, (which I very upset.) As it should be?

Ummm...?

I don't think that is from Lovers Creatures 2.0.  Sounds like that is from another mod altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

Hitode Female and Mushroom female animation are not working. I think it happened once but i can't remember how i solve it.

Going to copy the animations from daedra sutra to see if it works.

edit: And it's working. Yay for me :)

Hey, I have the exact same problem. Where do I download those animations?